{ prologue }

{prologue}

"Do you Avery Fay Morrison, take Tom to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?"

I stared into his luscious blue eyes, our fingers entwined as we faced each other before the altar. His mop-like hair was tossed perfectly and styled flawlessly, the curls standing out at the ends. I nodded without hesitation, "I do."

"Do you Thomas William Hiddleston, take Avery to be your lawfully wedded wife, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?"

His eyes flickered to our hands knotted together and then stared me back in the eyes, "I do."

Tom pulled out the golden ring from his chest pocket hidden on his suit, and grabbed my hand with placidness, slipping it onto my finger. I admired the golden ring, miniature diamonds dotted around it with beautiful engraving looping in and out, "With this ring, I thee wed. With my body, I thee worship, with my heart, I thee cherish, would all that I am, I give unto you, would all that I have, I share with you. From this day until forever done."

I managed a smile, the tears trickling down my cheeks. The crowd swooned and I laughed, Tom pulling me close. He separated from me and our gazes connected, "You alright, love?" He whispered.

"Perfect..." I breathed, grinning like a Cheshire cat. The officiant gave the nod of approval, "And now, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife. Thomas, You may kiss the bride." Tom lassoed a hand around my waist and drew me close to his chest, bending down and cupping his lips over mine. It was a slow, passionate kiss and the crowd cheered for us, clapping intensely.

The officiant smiled and waited for us to withdraw. He then stood between us and gazed over the crowd, "Family and Friends, Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you Thomas and Avery Hiddleston!"

I couldn't bare it. I switched off the television and screamed in agony, running over to the tape deck. I quickly ejected the tape and threw it down to the ground, the black box exploding into millions of pieces. I collapsed to the ground and buried my face into the palms of my hands.

If only I knew what I was getting myself into that day...

{UPDATE}

There is a teaser trailer to your right!

Ok, continue...