Shy- (Harry Potter Love story)

By random_nerd34

{COMPLETE} Leah Green is the shyest witch of her age. That is until she meets an infamous boy with a famous l... More

Shy- (Harry Potter Love story)
He has a Girlfriend?!
Study session
Vivid Dreams
New Friends
White Rose
Threats
Break Ups
Shoulder to Cry On
Secret Admirer
Anger Issues
Asking Her Out
Valentine's Day
I'm not worth it
Finding Out
Battle of the Department of Mysteries
End of Term
Summer Break
Return to Hogwarts
Quidditch Tryouts
Cursed Necklace
Slughorn's Dinner Party
Best Friends
Christmas Time
Happy Birthday
An Encounter with Draco Malfoy
Arguements and Confessions
Relationships
The Battle of the Astronomy Tower
Dead and Gone
The Seven Potters
Wills and Weddings
Returning to Grimmauld Place
Magic is Might
The Locket
Ron Leaves
Godric's Hollow
Xenophilius Lovegood
Torture and Death
Breaking into Gringotts Bank
A Hero's Return
The Bridge
Room of Requirement
Deaths and Duels
Please?
Not Shy Anymore
aberforth admirer almostdied anger apologizing arguement argument asking attention battle beg bestfriends birthday blood bloodquill bloodynose break breaking breakingandentering bridge burrow celebrate cheating christmas class confess confessing confession cry crying curse cursed dance date day dead death deatheater deathly deathlyhallows deaths department depressed destroys detention diadem diagonalley died dinner discussing dobby dracomalfoy dragon dreams duels dumbledore dumbledoresarmy end ending endofyear6 epilogue escape evil express fault feast fiendfyre fight fire fireworks flashback flowers flying friends friendship ginny girl girlfriend gloves godricshollow goyle green grimmauldplace gringotts half-blood halfbloodprince hallow happy harry harrypotter hermione hermionegranger hogsmeade hogwarts horcrux horcruxes hormones hunt incident injury invitations issues journey kidnapped kidnapping kids killing knockturnalley lavender leaah leah leahgreen leaves leaving letters locket love lovegood luna magic magicismight making malfoy ministry mission mistakes mom muggles mysteries mysterious neville new note order out owls parents party phoenix please plotting poisoned potions potter present prince punishment quidditch requirement return romantic ron ronweasley room roomofrequirement rose sad secondgeneration secret sectumsempra sevenpotters seventeen shoulder shy sirius sister slughorn snake snape sneaking snogging studying stuff summer teenage term threats torture tournament trap trouble trust truth trying tryouts umbridge vacation valentines wand war wedding white worry worth xenophilius year

Summer Memories

55K 1.2K 193
By random_nerd34

That afternoon Leah walked on the grounds of Hogwarts, thinking about the incident that happened during the summer. She walked along the bridge and watched the birds fly over the forest.

Once Leah came to the Lake she found a tree and climbed it. She perched on a branch anad hung her book bag on the tree. She heard the screaming from her family ring in her head.

'Probably the worst summer of my life.' she thought. She rested her head on the trunk of the tree and closed her eyes. She saw the flashes of green light coming out of a wand, his wand.

Tears flowed out of Leah's eyes. 'Why me of all people!' she thought. Then she heard a rustle, Leah held her breath hoping it wasn't Filch. A black haired boy swiftly walked down the hill, Leah smiled to herself.

Harry walked down to the shore and dropped his book bag. She heard him sigh "Why is love so complicated." he grunted. Leah's heart sank he was obviously thinking about Ginny. Why would love be complicated? Lots of boys wish they were dating Ginny.

Harry rubbed his face and threw a rock into the Lake. Leah giggled 'He's cute when he's frustrated.' she thought and smiled to herself. Harry turned around and covered his eyes and tilted his head upward.

He uncovered them and his eyes widened. "Leah! How long have you been here?" he asked. "The whole time." she said. "Have you been crying?" Harry tilted his head to the side. "NO, err, well yes." she admitted while wiping her face with her sleeve.

"Wait just a second." Harry said and proceeded to climb the tree. Once he reached her, Leah scooted over so there would be enough room for him to sit. "So what's up?" Harry asked looking straight at her.

"Nothing really." Leah said looking out into the distance. "Don't lie to me Leah. I know there's something wrong, and if you were crying there must be something." Harry looked over at Leah who was now staring at him. They locked eyes, Harry stared intensly into Leah's eyes, as if he were looking into her soul.

"You seem darker today, I can see it in your eyes." Harry turned back to the Lake which was eerily calm. "If you really want to know there is something. But you probably don't want to listen." Leah played with her fingers.

"Hey, you always listen to me when I'm telling you about my dreams. So it's my turn to return the favor." "Alright if you really want to know." Leah took a deep breath.

"My sister got married over the summer and after the the wedding we had the reception at my grandma's house and it was outdoors. Well during the reception there where dark clouds in the sky and I saw something in the sky coming towards the tent." Leah didn't want to tell the story anymore but she had to continue.

"And well, Voldemort came with some Death Eaters, he was killing anyone in sight." Leah had tears flowing down her cheeks. "Then a Death Eater was pointing his wand at my neck. My mother and my father tried to save me, but then Voldemort said to spare me, that he could use me later. But he took my parents, the Death Eaters took them away." There was a huge lump in Leah's throat. 

"So he just took them away." Leah nodded "Is your sister alright?" Leah nodded. "Most of my family is dead now." Leah choked out. "So you can see them?" Harry asked "See what?" "The horses that pull the carriages. They're thestrals, they can only be seen by people who have seen death." Harry answered, Leah nodded.

"I'm sorry." Harry said "I'm waiting for the Aurors to find them. If they don't then..." there were more tears coming out of Leah's eyes. Harry pulled her into his arms and held her tight. "I know how you feel." Harry whispered as Leah cried. "Don't worry they'll find them." Harry reassured her.

Leah wiped the tears from her eyes and pulled away. "Thanks." Leah said "No problem." Harry smiled.

~~~~~~~~

Once Harry and Leah got back to the castle they walked for a bit. "We're still studying tonight right?" Leah asked "Yeah." Harry replied. There was a silence, "Thanks again, you really helped me out."

"Hey I'm your best friend, it's what I'm here for." Leah smiled and so did Harry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 795 30
This is a cute enemies to liver type book I hope you enjoy!!! 📖You are forced to share a room with ashtray but one thing you HATE each other ❤️⚠️⚠️I...
81.2K 1.6K 23
What if Harry wasn't the boy who lived? Harry lives a happy life with his parents. Hermione Granger goes to school and meets two boys. A boy with red...
966K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
5.2K 272 54
It's 2020, long after the Golden Trio left Hogwarts and a new generation of students is roaming the halls. Astrid Williams is just starting her 6th y...