Dirty talk || p.j.

By Daebakkaeb

"Wanna get naked?" "Id rather shred my eyes with an electric blender than see you naked." "Oh I love how you... More

Dirty talk
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 [full]
27 [full]
28
29
30
31
32
q&a
jimin answer your stupid questions
min answer your stupid questions
yoongi answer your stupid questions
me answer your stupid questions
33
a/n
34
35
36 [full]
37 [full]
38
39
40
41 [full]
notice!!!
43
44
45
46
q&a pt 2
jimin q&a
min q&a
yoongi q&a
author q&a
47
I will discontinued this story
48
author note
49
50 [full]
51
52
53
54
55
56
note
57 [full]
58
59
60
61 [full]
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69 [full]
70
71
72 [full]
73 [full]
fin

42 [full]

28.5K 1K 1.9K
By Daebakkaeb

"Jimin what the fuck?!" Min lightly pushed Jimin away and backed slowly.

Jimin pouted and fake cried, "aw, come on baby, you had that body your entire life and I just wanted it for one night"

"One night?? Bitch I know you're going to beg for more than one night"

"Oh shit true"

Min sighed and slowly nodded, "fine, considered this as a 'Valentine's Day' gift you hoe"

Jimin squealed and clasped his hand together, he jump up and down, making all the twenty condoms scattered everywhere.

"Oh shit"

Jimin struggled to pick it up one by one, Min decided to help but she halted when she found a Spicy Chicken Curry flavored.

"Jimin where did you find the curry flavor?"

"eBay"

"Oh"

"Weird stuff online, fam"

Jimin finally collected all of his twenty condoms with Min's help of course, they began searching the right condom for Jimin's dick.

"How about cotton candy? I bet you like cotton candy!"

"No"

"Aw come on Min! Umm, How about... Mint flavor yeah? You don't have to brush your teeth after sex because your mouth smells like toothpaste!"

"No Jimin that's gross"

Jimin scoffs and angrily threw his arms in the air, "fine then, you pick!"

Min examined one by one closely and one condom caught her attention.

Watermelon flavored.

She loved watermelon more than anything.

Ok probably a little more than Jimin's ass.

Min grab the watermelon flavored one and showed it to Jimin, he examined the packet and nodded approvingly, "This will do. Now let's do this shit."

———————

Min's bedroom is messier than before because they keep bumping into things while kissing, sucking each other's faces.

Min stares into Jimin's eyes. She see care, love and of course, lust in his eyes. Min smiled at that but Jimin quickly tugged min's shirt,

"I should be patient,"

Jimin slowly lift Min's shirt, showing her white stomach. He bite his lips and smirk,

"But can't hardly wait,"

Jimin threw Min's shirt aside and admire her beautiful, curvy, body. Min feels shy and tried to cover her body using her small hands but Jimin slapped her hands, signaling her not to do so.

"Something I wanted since the first day."

Jimin skillfully clasps Min's red bra and voilà,

Her boobs.

Her majestic boobs.

The holy land.

Jimin seemed to be more pleased when he sees Min's nipples piercing, "good girl"

He touch Min's boobs, giving it a quick squeeze and she hissed. "Really soft and round, that's a plus point for you babe" Min playfully slap Jimin's head.

"Fuck you, Jimin"

"Please do"

Jimin began kissing Min's milky neck and successfully created a hickey, trying to show the world who's the real owner. His hand massage Min's boobs, squeezing the heck out of it and twisting her nipples making Min whimper and muttered a low, "ow".

Min tried to undress Jimin by unbuttoning the first few buttons of his shirt but Jimin soon became impatient so he ripped his shirt. Like, literally ripping his expensive shirt.

Min take her sweet time to admire Jimin's chocolate abs while he caress her back and continuously kissing her on the collarbone, leaving marks here and there.

"Like what you see?"

Jimin raised one eyebrow, he guided Min's hand to his six pack abs. Min's fingers are stroking his abs, creating figures on his when Jimin slowly, teasingly gliding it down to his crotch area. Min's first instinct is to rub his dick from the outside. Jimin tried to hold his moans and grunts, he keep bucking his hips onto Min's hand, wanting for more.

"Alright enough,"

Min stopped and looked at Jimin.

"I want to taste you."

Not answering, Min connected her lips passionately to Jimin's again, she turned her head to the right a little bit so he can taste all of her lips, and he did. He did taste all of her. And he smiled by the thought of that.

"Do what you wish, it's all yours."

And with that, Jimin strip both of them naked.

All this time, Min underestimated Jimin's dick and expected it to be small but it's huge.

Really huge.

"Min?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I politely place my cock in your mouth?"

Min froze.

She didn't know what to do.

But she watched plenty of porns so it's alright.

"Since you ask nicely, why not?"

Min carefully lick the tip of Jimin's dick, teasing him. Jimin is about to protests but stopped when Min put the whole thing in her tiny mouth, Min try to take him as much as she can, with the rest was covered by her hands.

"Oh, fuck"

Min increased the speed with time and Jimin's dick is also getting bigger and bigger with time making Min gagged a little.

"Fuck as much as I love what you're doing with your mouth, I don't want to cum now."

Min stopped, she pouts but proceed teasingly blow the top of Jimin's dick.

Jimin groaned, "let's not waste more time okay?"

Jimin searched the watermelon condom Min picked on his jeans that he threw on the floor earlier. Less than a minute, he found it. She can hear him tearing open the condom followed by the sounds of him sliding it on his enormous dick.

"Holy shit"

They both looked at Jimin's wrapped dick.

She didn't expect the condom would be bright neon green in color. And it looked like a fucking lightsaber in a form of a dick.

"Well,"

Jimin pointed at his long, hard dick with a smirk plastered on his handsome face,

"Kermit the frog here!"

Min froze.

Jimin laugh his god damn ass off.

"You fucking lame ass"

"Oh shut up"

Min yelped a bit when Jimin skillfully carried her to the bed at the corner of the room. He placed Min down as he climbed the bed to join her. He then continued to kiss her on the neck, leaving trails of wet kisses to Min's flat stomach. Min inhaled deeply at his actions that secretly turns her on.

Min gasped and arched her back when Jimin licked her thighs,

"You are basically soaking right now, holy shit woman"

"Yeah no shit Jimin, now make me feel good."

"Your wish is my desires."

Jimin's fingers does wonders when he rub Min's clitoris, creating figures 8 with his long fingers. Min moans shamelessly and buck her hips more towards Jimin's face, wanting to feel more.

"Eager aren't we?"

Min secretly blushed.

"No i'm not!"

Oh, the denial.

Jimin simply laughed and continue devouring Min's pussy. Min groans and clenched her fingers around Jimin's fluffy orange hair, low ley wanted to rip his hair out for making her this good.

And because the preassure is too high, Min finally reached the highest point and boom,

She came.

And Jimin feel proud, statisfied because he make Min this way and only he can do it.

"So, shall we?" Jimin raised one eyebrow, asking for her permission to go further.

"Shut up and fuck me already"

"Geez, i'm trying to be a gentleman here woman"

Her breath hitches in her throat when Jimin finally inside her, she feels him, she feels him in her, she feels all of him.

"Wait,"

Jimin stopped and stayed, feeling the warmness and tightness. He is trying his best to not flip and lost all of his control.

Min groaned and nodded her head, telling Jimin to move, to wreck her, to make love to her, to love her.

Jimin slowly but surely move inside her, and that's when Min lost it.

All she could feel, hear and touch is Jimin.

She could feel Jimin moving inside her, she could hear Jimin's moans about how tight she is and how good she make him feel, and she love it, she love it very much.

Min expect him to penetrate her, fucking her senseless and rough but it's the other way around, Jimin is so gentle, he make sure that Min feels good and not hurting.

Jimin moaned when Min wrapped her legs around his waist, he can explore more and he like it, he like the feeling.

Min dig her nails into Jimin's back when Jimin thrust deep and fast, and that is when Min felt something rise in her stomach.

She threw her head back with sweats covering her neck. Min shut her eyes as tightly as she can and Jimin groaned in her ear due to the tightness.

Min tried to hold it but she can't,

She explode.

All the feelings, sensation she is feeling are unimaginable. Min's legs are weak and her heartbeat beats very fast. She still can feel Jimin still moving inside her, but after one sloppy thrust, he came.

Shaky, hot breathes.

Jimin fuck a lot of girls before but it felt even better doing it with Min.

Jimin stared at Min, tits in the air, hair everywhere covering her beautiful face but still, she look so damn fine.

"Stop staring"

"Why?"

"You're making me nervous."

"And you,"

Jimin move closer to Min's face, staring deeply into her beautiful eyes,

"Are making me happy."

I'm sorry it took me very long to write this shitty smut, I tried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

606K 32.4K 30
Jimin: *New picture attachment!* Unknown number: ...
babyboy By paco

Fanfiction

440K 16.8K 32
"don't call me Jimin, call me babyboy," warning: smut, vulgar language, lowercase intended
167K 5.2K 20
"Were you the one who told everyone I had a big dick?" Fuck girl? Definitely. Fuck boy? Possibly.
11.5K 417 26
"Hey doll, first time at 'Clips and Dicks' ? Don't be shy alright? I'll take care of you."