That Green Eyed Boy

By NotEloquent

When summer vacation starts, Tessa Richards expects beach time, tan time, and boyfriend time. But when her bo... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five**Parker's POV**
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven**Parker's POV**
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen**Parker's POV**
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six **Parker's POV**
Chapter Twenty Seven **Parker's POV**
Chapter Twenty Eight
Ten Years Later
Last Words

Chapter Six

6K 179 18
By NotEloquent

Chapter Six

Tessa's Point of View

My mom came home from Paris finally. She was home when I got back from the club and saw Parker kiss that slut. Why did I get so upset? We aren't dating or anything! We don't even have feelings for each other! Ugh.

I asked her how her trip was and all that jazz and she replied how well it went and even showed me pictures of her with designers like Calvin Klein and models like David Beckham! Man, I don't care how old he is. He. Is. Hot.

"Honey, you know I love you right?" Uh-oh. She wanted to talk, and I know it wasn't going to be about fantasizing about what Taylor Lautner looks like in the shower...

"Yeah, I do..?"

"And I've always wanted what's best for you..."

"Yeah..?"

"Just listen and don't interrupt me till I'm done. Okay?"

"Umm. Okay, I guess..?" That seemed to relieve her a little bit but she was still as stiff as a statue.

"Okay. So next year, a month after graduation, you'll be marrying Andrew Wayland, a junior in college now, from Wayland Enterprises because our company might go under and we really need this merger so you're dad and I believe it's what is best for us all and since you and that Jake boy aren't an item anymore I thought it'd be the perfect chance to tell you and we know Trevor is the one who's supposed to take over the company but he isn't gay nor is Andrew and Andrew has no siblings, so no sisters, that Trevor could marry so we really need you to do this. I understand you'll be mad but it's what's best, darling, it really is."

"For who?! For you, you mean?! Because if the company goes under only you and dad will be affected! I'll be starting my own life and Trevor can always change his life as well!" I felt terrible but it was true.

"This is non-negotiatable! You are marrying him and that's final!"

"No I'm not! You don't own me!"

"As long as you live under my house you will listen to me!"

"Then maybe I'll move out!"

"You can't! You're only seventeen and besides where will you go?!" I glared at her and shrugged then calmly replied.

"Anywhere is better than here."

"THERESA CHARLOTTE RICHARDS GET BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!" I ignored her and stomped out of my room and out the house. If she was going to force me to marry some guy I haven't even met then I would live somewhere else. She's so...so..UGH!! I could scream. I decided to just go to Parker's. I still hadn't talked to him about the club but he was all I had where I didn't have to drive to get to. I needed to chill out and I know he wouldn't mind me staying over until either my mom left or my father came home.

I knocked on his door and it was answered by Ms. Rivers. Used to be Mrs. Rivers until I found out about Parker's dad leaving. She beamed at my presence.

"Tessa! Oh honey it's been years! How are you?!" I always loved her. She was so nice and she made the best apple pie in town.

"I'm fine! Is Parker around?" She nodded enthusiastically and let me in.

"Parker, a young, beautiful girl is here for you! Something about you asking for her hand in marriage..?" I laughed at her, she was so cool. I wonder if there's any pie...

My thoughts were cut off by Parker's reply. "If she's pregnant it isn't...oh. Hey..." He blushed deeply. Parker Rivers blushing?! That might be a first.

"Hi." I said, the only reasonable response to him. Parker gave his mom a look.

"Oh. Right! I'm gonna make some pie!" I felt giddy at that thought. I had to stay here now. She left the room to the kitchen and I sat on the couch, motioning Parker to sit by me.

"What's up?" He said.

"Um well, long story shirt my mom and I fought and I need to stay somewhere for a couple hours to a couple days. Depending on when she leaves or when my dad comes home..."

"Care to explain why?" He asked and I told him. He at least deserved to know why I needed him. The entire time he just looked pissed off.

"And now I'm here, she wants me to marry a guy three years older than me that I've never met."

"That is ridiculous! You should have the choice to decline! So what if they're company needs this? You have a choice in your life!" I couldn't help but grin. "And you can stay here as long as you need. We can sneak into your house later if you need to stay overnight and we can grab some of your belongings." This time I hugged him.

"Thank you so much, Parker. You have no idea how much I need this." I whispered. He rubbed my back soothingly.

"No problem, shorty." He whispered back. I took in his scent. He smelt like sweat and man. I pulled away.

"Ok ew why do you smell so bad?" I asked.

He laughed. "I was working out before I took a nap then my mom scared me about the whole marriage thing when I woke up." I giggled.

"Oh. Well take a shower! I'll call my dad and ask if he's coming home tonight. Okay?" He nodded. I kissed him on his cheek and he left to probably the bathroom. I texted my dad.

<ARE YOU COMING HOME TONIGHT?>

Two minutes later. <NO, SORRY, PRINCESS. STAYING IN MIAMI TILL MONDAY. SEE YOU THEN. XOXO> I sighed and turned of my phone. Twenty minutes later Parker was out and dressed, smelling much better.

"So my dad is coming home Monday."

He nodded. "Okay, and today is what? Wednesday? Lets get your stuff around midnight. Your mom should be asleep by then and since she just got home I doubt she's going anywhere."

"Okay sounds good."

"Hey mom!" He shouted towards the kitchen.

"Yeah, sweetheart?" She shouted in response. I bit back a laugh because Parker was no sweetheart.

"Tess is staying over till Monday. That's alright, right?"

A pause.

"Yeah that's fine! Set up the guest bedroom for her!"

"Okay!" He looked at me and grabbed my hand. "Come on, shorty."

"Yeah. Ok, sweetheart." I winked at him. He looked furious.

"If you tell anyone..." I laughed. Memories of him sucking the face off of that whore came back to me.

"Listen, about last night at the club, I wanted to say-" I cut him off.

"Don't. Just don't. We aren't an item, hell we don't even have feelings for each other. I just forgot that you are 'Parker Rivers: the town bad boy.' It was just a shock. Don't worry, sweetheart." I winked, hoping to ease the tension.

He looked taken aback by my words instead. Almost hurt, but the look went away instantly. He smiled. "Okay, shorty. Now I need a new nickname that will drive you even more insane than shorty does. I'll think of one." We both laughed. Glad there's no awkwardness. We stopped walking at the door by his room. We walked in to see a small yellow room with a bed with a matching bedspread. It was a cute room. It had paintings of the ocean and had an adjoining bathroom with the next room over, Parker's obviously.

"I know it isn't much, but..." I smiled.

"It's perfect. Thank you." I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Weird cause I thought I turned it off. I saw it was a message from my mom.

<HONEY, PLEASE COME HOME. LETS TALK ABOUT THIS. XOXO MOM.> I rolled my eyes.

<THERE'S NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT. I'M NOT MARRYING HIM.>

<YES YOU ARE AND NEXT SATURDAY YOU ARE GOING OUT WITH HIM. THAT'S FINAL.>

<NOTHING IS FINAL UNTIL I AGREE. A WEDDING REQUIRES TWO PEOPLE. CAN'T HAVE ONE IF ONLY THE GROOM IS THERE.> I turned my phone off for good this time. See what she thinks about that.

"Everything okay? You seem tense." Parker inquired.

"Yeah, just my mom."

"Oh. Okay. Come on, lets get some pie. I now you want some." I nodded eagerly and almost ran downstairs.

"TESSIE!!!" A small voice squealed. I turned and saw it was indeed Megan.

"Hi, Megan!" She beamed at me then ran into the family room. I smelt pie where's the pie?"

Ms. Rivers laughed. "It's over here, darling." I blushed. Did I really say that out loud? Oh well. I got a piece of pie and practically inhaled it. Damn, still as good as ever.

"Well, I have a late shift. See you guys later. Behave and use a condom and all that." I almost choked. What was that about a condom?

"MOOOOOOOOM..." Parker groaned. I only laughed. That woman is so funny!

"Oh hush, sweetheart. Bye!" I yelled to her, cracking up laughing. Parker gave me the death glare. I stopped.

"Don't encourage her."

"Oh whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Megan! Time for bed. It's almost eleven thirty, way past your bedtime!" I heard Megan complain then come into the kitchen.

"But Parky! Tessie just got here!"

"Meg, she'll be hear tomorrow. Go to bed."

"Really?!" She seemed thrilled.

"Really. Now go." He smiled.

"Okay! Goodnight, Tessie! I wuv you!" She said cheerfully. "Night, Parky." I laughed at her attitude change towards him. His mouth was hanging open.

"Careful sweetheart, don't want any flies going down your throat." I tapped his chin.

He glared. "Come on, lets get your shit so I can sleep." He winked at me and I laughed.

"Okay, sounds good." Went walked to my house towards the wall where my window is at.

"Okay, I'm gonna lift you up and you'll open your window and climb through. Okay?" He whispered. I nodded and hoisted up his back into his shoulders. I ignored his hands on the bare skin of my thighs. I could feel goosebumps forming under his hands despite their warmth. I shook my head and got back to the task at hand. I opened my window and climbed through. I grabbed my suitcase and put some clothes, my makeup, hair brush, and any other necessities I might need. I even packed a dress and heels in case I wanted to go party. Satisfied with my bag I walked over to my window.

I looked down to see Parker leaning against a tree texting someone on his phone. Must be Duke. Duke was Parker's best friend who was a delinquent like Parker, but he actually would have a relationship from time to time. "Parker!" I whisper-shouted. He looked up and put his phone away, walking back to the wall. He lifted his hands and I threw my bag to him, he caught it easily.

"Okay now jump!" I widened my eyes. I didn't think about that part when I was coming up to my room. Whoops. I was not jumping from a second story to the ground. "Oh come on! I swear I'll catch you!" And somehow I believed him. I leapt from my window and landed safely in his warm arms. His arms lingered around me a few seconds more before he reluctantly let go.

"Told ya." He smirked at me. I rolled my eyes for the nth time tonight. God he really had me doing that lately. Ad my mom. They both knew how to push my buttons but at least Parker would apologize and admit he was wrong.

We walked back to his house and I went up to my temporary room. I turned and hugged Parker again. "Thanks again. It really means a lot to me." I said into his warm, inviting chest.

"It's really no problem. I'd be happy to help you out anytime." He said into my hair. I let go after a while and went into the room to change. I unpacked my things into the small dresser and put my toiletries in the bathroom and saw Parker wearing nothing but boxers through the door to his room in the bathroom. Damn, he's so fine. I shook my head. He's only a friend. Don't think that way.

I settled down in the fluffy comforter and let the darkness of sleep engulf my body.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

"Tessa. Tessa. Tessa, wake up. Wake up. Ok fine."

"TESSA!!!" I felt a strong force jump onto my body, and I'm pretty sure if its who I think he's going to be dead in about twenty seconds.

I opened my eyes to a very amused looking Parker who just woke me of my dreams that involved me walking down the aisle to Taylor Lautner. "Ughhh, what Parker?! Why did you have to wake me up this morning?!" He started laughing. "Oh, so this is funny to you?" I got up and tackled him, my legs on either side of his waist, and started tickling his stomach viciously and ruthlessly. I wish I recorded it because he squealed and pleaded me to stop. I did.

"Okay. We're even now." He said, still catching his breath. I nodded my head in agreement. "So my mom left us money to go and get breakfast, taking Megan with us obviously."

"Oh, okay. I'll just jump in the shower and get ready. Give me a half hour."

"Okay. If you need any help, like someone to get you a towel or assist in washing your back..." He trailed off and winked. When I finally got what he meant I widened my eyes and blushed.

"Well, do you happen to have Josh Hutcherson's number for that task?" Ha! Take that!

He glared. "No, but I happen to know a devilishly handsome man with dark brown hair, hazel eyes, a motorcycle, and he happens to be under the roof." He winked.

"Oh just get out you pervert and let me shower by myself." I shoved him out then got into the bathroom. That boy. I took a quick five minute shower which is a miracle compared to my normal thirty minute one and got out. I went to the small dresser and put on some white shorts with a black an white striped V-neck shirt and a small headband with a little black flower. I slipped on some black ballet flats and went down stairs, with only light make up on and leaving my hair in its natural waves.

"Ready?" I asked in probably an overly cheerful voice, but I was hungry and wanted to go now.

"Yep. Come on Megan! Time for IHOP!"

"Yay, IHOP!" She yelled in excitement.

Hell even IHOP sounded good to me. We all got into Parker's car and drove off.

"I'm gonna get chocolate chip pancakes. No wait. Actually I'll get smiley face pancakes. No, chocolate chip." Megan was giggling and couldn't make up her mind. I laughed at her. "What are you going to get, Tessie?" She asked me.

"I'm not sure yet. I'll have to look at the menu and decided I guess." I shrugged.

"Oh. Okay. That's a good idea!" She said. I smiled back at her.

"What about you, sweetheart?" I winked at Parker. I didn't care what he was eating I just wanted an excuse to use my newfound nickname on him. He glared holes into my skull.

"I don't know." Was all he said then he turned the radio on and we all stayed I'm a comfortable silence until we got there. When we did arrive Megan ran to the doors.

"Megan! Be careful, you could've gotten hit by a car!" Parker exclaimed worriedly.

"Hey, relax. She'll be fine." I told him. We walked into the restaurant to be greeted by a perky, blond waitress.

"Hi! Table for three, one kids menu?" She asked cheerfully.

"Yep."

"Right this way!" We followed her to a small booth, Megan across from me and Parker next to me.

"Can I start you with something to drink? My name's Stacy, by the way." Parker looked her down and I felt my heart clench. Suddenly I tried disliking our happy waitress but it was so hard because she was so nice. She was pretty, I have to give her that. A curvy body with piercing blue eyes, tan, like dang she could've been a model if she was a little taller.

"Uhh just a cup of coffee please, some apple juice for her, and Tess?"

"Oh. Um, can I get a water and some orange juice?" Stacy smiled.

"Of course, I'll be right back with those. " she winked then left. Ugh. Stupid, nice, winking, flirting Stacy. I wanted to glare but that would be rude.

"So Megan, are you in school yet?" I asked the young girl.

She nodded her head really fast. "Yep! I'm going to be in first grade this year!" She was grinning. I miss the days when you were happy about school.

"Wow! You're so big!" I exclaimed.

"I know! I'm almost bigger that Parky right?" I nodded my head and her smile got larger, if possible. Suddenly I felt a warm object on my leg. I looked at Parker who was smirking. I realized it was his hand, it was only on my knee so I let it pass. Then it was going further up my leg so I slapped his hand but it didn't work. Stacy came back with our drinks and Parker's hand was more than halfway up my thigh, the top of his hand right by my core. He started moving his fingers and I moaned lowly, earning a confused and startled look from Stacy. I just smiled and thanked her for our drinks.

Parker's hand was still there so I decided to make my own fun. "Megan, here's some money to play some of the games over there." I told her. She smiled and ran off towards the little machines. I turned to Parker and scooted closer to him and began kiss his neck, biting it occasionally. I eventually got him to groan from it. I smiled then nibbled on his ear. I felt his heart race and his breathing uneasy. He was big time affected by this. I moaned softly into his ear to make him more affected he grabbed my waist and almost made me straddle his waist when I pulled away but not before I said "Don't touch my leg." softly and seductively into his ear. I then say into my seat normal just before Megan came back with a little stuffed animal.

"I got a giwaffe!" She exclaimed. I smiled.

"Wow that's great! Isn't that great, sweetheart?"

"Yeah, whatever." Parker mumbled, still not pleased that I got to him earlier. I smiled inwardly.

"Alright, ya'll, what do you want?" Stacy returned and asked.

"Your number." Parker winked, I just rolled my eyes. Especially because I bet she'd give it to him.

Stacy blushed and laughed. "Oh, you're cute kid but I have a fiancé." She showed the ring. Then why was she flirting with him? Maybe she's just overly friendly.

"Oh. Well then the banana pancakes with peanut butter then." He mumbled. She shook her head and wrote his order down.

"Do you want eggs, hash browns, or fruit?" She asked.

"Eggs."

"And you, sweety?" She asked Megan.

"Smiley face, chocolate chip pancakes! With fwuit!" Megan exclaimed.

"Of course dear." She wrote it down.

"And you?" She asked in her usual cheerful voice.

"The jumbo slam with has browns, eggs, and fruit." I smiled up at her.

"That'll be $2.00 extra." She said.

"That's fine. It's on him." I smiled at Parker. It wasn't on him until now. I smiled evilly.

"Oh that's sweet! Ok it should all be ready in about twenty minutes or less. I'll take your menus." She took them and left.

"Wow sweetheart, can't believe you asked a married woman out."

"She isn't married yet and I didn't know." Parker mumbled. I just laughed.

Twenty minutes later we got out food and I ate every last crumb. It was delicious and I knew I probably won't eat till dinner. Though lunch is still a possibility. Parker went to pay and I went to the restroom with Megan. When we came out Parker was talking to Stacy.

"Honestly I was shocked you asked me out in front of your girl friend." I heard Stacy's voice and stopped. Yes eavesdropping is wrong but whatever.

"She's not my girlfriend. She's a girl...friend." Parker stated.

"Oh, I just assumed because of what happened at the table when your sister was playing a game."

A pause.

"She was getting payback at me for something." Parker mumbled.

"Ohhh. So do you like her?"

"I-uh. What?" Parker stuttered.

"Do. You. Like. That. Girl?" Stacy repeated. I decided to end his torture when really I was scared of his answer. If he didn't like me then I'm not sure I'd be disappointed or relieved.

"Hey are we all set?" I asked coming around the corner with Megan.

"I-er...yeah let's go. Thanks Stacy." He said.

"Anytime. Ya'll come back now." She grinned.

"Sure will." I said back. I actually grew to like her for sure now. We got back into Parker's car on our way back home. We fought over the radio station the whole time and I tried not to think about him and Stacy's conversation.

************

Sorry it took longer than usual to update! So this had a little sexualness in this chapter and I apologize to anyone offended. Hope you actually liked this chapter! I enjoyed Parker's...er...not-so-comfortable breakfast. Bahaha. Tessa can be evil too! >:D okay hopefully I'll update sooner than it took this one to do!

-Leah<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 4.6K 30
(Takes place after AoU) She has never really been close to anyone. She has lived her life, just doing what she has been told. After Sokovia, agent [Y...
141K 2.5K 48
a boy named Wooyoung is living a normal life. Not much of a happy life as he lived alone as his parents abandoned him because he was "annoying" "loud...
100K 2.7K 84
What would it be like to experience love through services? . . . If you like PPGz x RRBz, cheesiness, and somewhat complications, this book is totall...
419K 9.2K 47
"You know you still want me." he said cockily. "As if!" I yelled at him. "I must say, I like the new look." he all but smirked. *****************...