Saved

By Zeelee-Vallen

Abused and neglected, Hinata gets kicked out of her home, and sent to a foster home. This home just so happen... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (Extra)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 11

1K 55 25
By Zeelee-Vallen

A/N: IT IS REALLY SHORT, I AM SORRY 

XxxxxxXxXxxxx

The door cracked, making Pein look over. He sighed and released Hinata, his expression going skillfully blank.

All the males in the house, and Konan, fell onto the floor in a heap.

"Get your fucking fat asses off of me! Fuck!" Hidan yelled, trying to scramble his way out from the middle. Kakuzu, who was on the very bottom, just laid there. In-between them, the other housemates were yelling and pushing.

Hinata giggled.

All eyes turned to her. She gulped, her heart beginning to race. They all looked like deer, not knowing what to do. Nor did she know what to do, she probably looked like a deer too.

Konan was the first one up, being from the top of the pile. Instantly the girl's arms were wrapped around her, holding her tightly against her chest. Hinata blinked. It was so warm.... And soft.

Hinata smiled in content, closing her eyes.

She could feel the love.

"I'm... So glad I came here... Thank... Thank you guys." She mumbled into Konan, the words soft.

Suddenly she was pulled from Konan's arms, and hoisted off the ground as hard arms wrapped around her.

Suddenly, her lips were crushed against someone else's. They were hard, and ruthless. Yet so passionate and needy.

Hinata blanked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.9K 31
After abandoning her village, Sakura stumbles across a severely injured and dying, Itachi Uchiha. After spending months healing him, she learns what...
31.6K 745 18
Your a very powerful ninja, the Akatsuki had been looking for you when you just had to have bumped into one of them in your village. They take you wi...
8.6K 151 6
Sakura's older sister is forced to become an Akatsuki after her mother is trying to run her life for her. What will happen?
151K 4K 56
This will be a sequel of You're Not Alone (Gaara X Reader) so if you haven't read that one. I highly recommend you read that first or you'll be confu...