Grell Sutcliff is Pregnant

By lovesick_grimreaper

Grell is finally pregnant with Sebastian's child. Grell is now a bit more dramatic now than he was and it onl... More

Grell Sutcliff is Pregnant
Don't Bother With Moody Grell
Ciel is Back
What Ciel Saw
Grell x Sebastian
Dreamland
King of Nightmares
Was He Dreaming?

When Grell is Hungry

5.7K 187 84
By lovesick_grimreaper

After Ciel left, Grell realized he really wanted to eat something. Sebastian walked Grell to the kitchen and offered him a seat.

Grell: Sebby, I really want something to eat.

Sebastian: I'd think so. You're pregnant with our child.

Grell: *blushes* I want something sweet.

Sebastian: Very well then. *makes a fruit cocktail* Here you go, my love. *hands it to Grell* Please tell me what you think of it.

Grell: I change my mind.

Sebastian: -.-

Grell: I want something, *takes a moment to think* sour.

Sebastian: Ok, it will be done in a moment. *cuts some lemons* Surely you'll eat this. *gives to Grell*

Grell: I'm not really into sour foods. I want something more spicy.

Sebastian: *twitches eye* Ok. Will you promise to eat what I make you.

Grell: Yes, I'll eat it, I promise.

Sebastian: *makes curry furiously* Ok, I think this will satisfy your hunger. *Gives it to Grell and waits for him to eat it*

Grell: ...Sebastian...

Sebastian: What now?!

Grell: I don't want this.

Sebastian: Why do you keep telling me to make stuff if you won't eat it?!

Grell: Well I'm pregnant! My food taste changes!

Sebastian: I swear, your annoying.

Grell: Its not my fault I'm pregnant! You were the one who got me pregnant in the first place!

Sebastian: Stop talking!

Grell: Sebastian?

Sebastian: What?!

Grell: Will you make me something sweet.

Sebastian: Not this again!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.4K 2.3K 22
She was the quiet Ravenclaw, but was always teased by Cho Chang. When Cho and her friends are teasing her one day, for not having a crush, she says s...
312K 9.3K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
5.7K 62 11
Callum and Rayla have not long brought Zym back to the Dragon Queen they think that everything is ok but when Callum see's a vision everything change...
37.6K 2.8K 27
ဘယ်အချိန်ကစပြီးမင်းရဲ့ကျေးကျွန်ဖြစ်သွားမှန်း ကိုယ့်ကိုကိုယ်တောင်မသိလိုက်မိဘူး သိလိုက်တဲ့အချိန်မှာ ကိုယ်ဟာ ကို့ယ် နှလုံးသား ကိုတောင်မပိုင်တော့တဲ့ အချစ...