Daughter of the Legend: A Sup...

By TrueSupernatural13

Have you ever known you were meant for more or that there was another piece to the puzzle? I always had known... More

Prologue
Chapter One: I'm Just Tired
Chapter Two: Hard to explain
Chapter Three: You're what?
Chapter Four: The truth comes out
Chapter Five: So begins the journey
Chapter Six: Learning The Basics
Chapter Seven: Can you lie?
Chapter Eight: I Knew It
Chapter Nine: No One is Coming
Chapter Ten: I Won't Give In
Chapter Eleven: Dad...Please...
Chapter Twelve: Bobby's
Chapter Thirteen: Talking
Chapter Fourteen: Runaway
Chapter Fifteen: Family
Chapter Sixteen: Heading Out
Chapter Seventeen: Undercover
Chapter Eighteen: Hunting
Chapter Nineteen: The First Kill
Chapter Twenty: Its in My Blood
Chapter Twenty-One: Different
Chapter Twenty-Two: What Now?
Chapter Twenty-Three: Stranger
Chapter-Twenty-Four: Dreams
Chapter Twenty-Five: You Can't be Serious?
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Bargain
Chapter Twenty-Eight: No! Please no!

Chapter Twenty-Six: A Call

27.9K 1.1K 566
By TrueSupernatural13

"Rachel?" I felt someone shaking me awake and for a panicked moment I thought it was Evangeline. My eyes shot open and to my relief it was Dean, but something about him seemed off. I stretched my tense muscle from falling asleep in the junkyard car.

"Are you okay?" I asked not beating around the bush. Dean looked down at his hands.

"There's something we need to talk about." I immediately didn't like where this was going.

"Okay...?" I replied timidly

"You're umm...Rachel... " Dean took a deep breath," Rachel, you're going to go away for a while."

"What do you mean? I'm already "Away" ,here with Bobby...." Then it clicked," No! Dean please!"

"It's what's best..."

"IS THAT WHAT THEY TOLD YOU? THAT IT'S WHAT'S BEST FOR ME!" I couldn't believe this!

"Rachel, you're in danger and right now maybe they are the ones who can keep you safest. I don't want to do this but they are your family too."

"No Dean they're not. They abandoned me then, and they will abandon me now. Please don't tell me that you already..." The look in Dean's eyes gave me my answer, he had. I felt my throat closing up and my eyes go foggy. "Dean...." I started to cry. This wasn't fair, I had just found my dad and now those sons of a bitch's were taking me from him!

"It's only going to be for a little while," he said solemnly.

"Dad....." I begged

"Come on, they're waiting. I packed your bag for you last night." He said his voice tight as he climbed out of the car. I bolted after him and stopped.

"No." I pushed my hands against him and he stopped. "Dean. Dad, two months ago I lost the only person I had left and I will not let that happen, not again. If you make me go with them I will run away and I will drop off the radar so far that not even Cas will be able to find me. Family is everything, and if you think that for one minute I'm going to let them take me away then you've got a surprise coming because I won't go."

Dean looked at me for a minute then that tell-tale grin came along.

"Good, because I knew you weren't going without a fight." he said. For a moment I was really confused.

"So you're not making me go?" I asked hopefully.

Dean shook his head with a smile, "Nope. But I had to see if you'd stand up to me or follow my orders." He wrapped me in a hug and I felt the tears come with relief. "And you did what I hoped." I wiped them away embarrassed.

"So what do we tell them?" I asked.

Dean and I walked around the house to the front yard where Alexander and Caroline Cardarelli were waiting for me, with solemn looks on our faces.

"Are you ready to go dear?" asked Caroline. Dean and I looked at each other.

"Actually Im not going," I told her. The look the Cardarelli's gave me was priceless.

"What?" asked Alexander

"I'm not going. I'm staying with my dad." They looked at each other then at Dean.

"But you said-" began Caroline

"You don't own me." I interrupted her, "I don't know you and I don't plan too. Because I'm staying right here." I looked at the guys around me, "With my REAL family." Alexander stared at me dumbstruck but his face grew dark with anger.

"Come on Carol. She's just like her mother, not a damn thing we can do here." Alexander walked around the car and climbed in. Caroline looked at me for a moment; her eyes sad with memories before she too climbed in their car. After they pulled away Sam, Cas, Bobby and Bentley looked at Dean and I.

"What happened?" asked Sam with a smile.

"No one breaks up family." I replied. Dean put his arm around my shoulders and with that ,we all went inside.

~2 months later and in the afternoon of Christmas Eve~

I was in the front room of Bobby's house decorating the Christmas tree. I had been begging for it since the beginning of December and finally Bobby caved. We were going to have a real Christmas because apparently hunters normally don't get one. The snow was coming down heavily outside and I had just strung the lights on the tree when a knock came from the front door. I climbed down from my stool and went to answer it. I opened the door and my best friend stood there, Bentley. I all but tackled the poor guy. I hadn't seen him in a month and a half!

He was completly dusted with snow from the storm.

"Come help me with my stuff," he said. I slipped on my snow boots and ran outside with him to get the rest of his bags from his truck. When we both got back inside we were frozen.

"I've got some hot chocolate in the kitchen in if you want some." I told him kicking off my shoes.

"Yeah, that would be nice. Where's Bobby?" Bentley asked as we went into the kitchen

"He had to run into town to get some stuff." I said taking out two coffee cups. I poured in the hot cocoa and sat down at the table. We chitchat-ed for a while about life and he told me about a Djinn hunt he had a while back. After that we went into the front room where my ipod was playing Christmas music.

"Hey wanna help decorate the tree?"

"Sure ,why not?"

The two of us were about half way done with the tree when my phone rang.

"Hold on, I'll be right back," I said leaving the room to get my phone from my coat pocket. "Dean!" I asked hopefully. They had been on their way in from god only knows where and I was expecting him to tell me they were close. There wasn't an answer for the longest time.

"Hello ,sweet child," came a woman's voice. My heart stopped in my chest and I all but dropped the phone. It was Evangeline.

"How do you have Dean's phone...?" I breathed the question.

"Oh dearest its part of your present!" Evangeline said sweetly "You see I'm tired of waiting and you," she laughed a bit," You have been most difficult to find. So I've done my waiting and now its your turn."

"...Where is my dad?" I asked

"We are going to make a deal sweetie," said the angel, I heard noise in the background. Like something or someone being hit. My gut told me who it was. "I have your Daddy, Uncle, and Angel here and you are going to come here alone."

"How do I know their alive?" I asked.

"Oh you want proof?" She replied. I heard her footsteps and the removal of something.

"Rachel don't come we're-" Sam's voice come on and was quickly taken off. He sounded like shit, I can't even imagine what he looked like. More footsteps.

"Listen to what Sam-" Cas's voice come on line. Footsteps then silence.

"I'm sorry..." Dean's voice, my dad's voice. "I am so sorry..." was all he said to me. I sat down with my back against the front door tears filling my eyes. I pressed my hand against my mouth to suppress the cry rising In my throat. Bentley must have wondered what was taking so long because he came into the hallway. Evangeline's voice came back on line.

"You're going to come alone and then we'll talk. Merry Christmas, Rachel." Then the line disconnected. I stared at my phone through the tears and sobs. I didn't know what to do.

"Rache? What's going on?" Bentley asked coming over to me. I stared down at my phone.

"They have my dad and Sam and Cas...."

"Who?"

"The people that are after me...."Something inside of me clicked and I knew what had to happen. I got up off the floor and went for my room not stopping to answer Bentley's questions. I ran down the stairs and grabbed my duffel bag. I pulled out clothes and a pair of boots. My knives and my pistol. I put what I needed into a small backpack and returned to the stairs where Bentley stood watching confused.

"What are you doing!?" He barred my way.

"I'm going to save my family! Now move."

"Not alone."

I looked at the guy who was like an older brother to me and had become my best friend," Bentley I have to do this alone. Please. I need to go." I said desperately. I felt my phone buzz and flipped open the text message. It was an address. Bentley looked at my phone then at me.

"Take my truck then," He said seriously," That way I'll know you're in something dependable."

I smiled and gave him a hug," Thanks." We went outside and I looked back at Bentley, standing on the porch of Bobby's house.

"Be careful." He called, "I want you back here in one piece!"

"Okay!" I waved and started the truck, then I was off. I drove and drove for hours heading to the location. It was somewhere in Cincinnati. I only stopped for gas and drove for twelve straight hours.

"When you feel my heat. Look into my eyes. Its where my demons hide its where my demons hide. Don't get to close. Its dark inside. Its where my demons hide its where my demons hide" I sang along to the radio. This was my fault and now dad, my Dean and my Sam and my Cas were in danger because of me. "I'm coming guys. Just hold on."

I turned down a series of streets then came to the address. It was an old warehouse with broken out windows . I could feel her in there and more importantly I could feel my family willing me to stay away. I got out of the car, pulling my leather jacket closer around me. This was it, wasn't it? The moment that 16 years has led up to. I made my way towards the side door, my gun in my jacket; my knives hidden all over my body. I opened the door and slipped inside with one backward glance.

As I made my way through the dark building I tried to prepare, I tried to ready myself for what I may find. I some how knew where my dad, uncle and angel were. Where Evangeline was. I felt myself draw closer and closer and then I found myself outside an iron door. I felt it all behind that sheet of iron. I could feel the pain and the anger and the fear and the triumph. I put my hand on the door its cold rusty texture seeping into my palm. I took in a deep breath and pushed open the door.

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Here is the update as promised! :) Thanks to everyone who reads and follows and comments! Love every one of you guys! 3,000 reads!!!!! Wow thats awesome!!!!!! Huge hugs, fist bumps, and high fives to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!! What do you guys think so far? Please do tell I want to know!

Love, Rachel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 698 119
"You sure" "Callie, it's been three years since I last held you in my arms" Have you ever thought you would lose the love of your life? Have you eve...
58.2K 2.1K 100
"one night he wakes strange look on his face pauses, then says 'you're my best friend' and you knew what it was he is in love" - "you are in love" by...
79.5K 1.5K 28
What would you do when you're getting hunted by the enemies of your father? I decide to try and live a human life as much as possible. But ofcourse t...
106K 2.2K 12
You loved Dean Winchester with all your heart, and that's what caused it to break so easily. You were blind from all the signs that were there, and w...