Killers ⇝ 5SOS ✓

By asdflkjhg5sos

in which, lukes a serial killer OT4 CALM COMPLETED ASDFLKJHG5SOS 2016 More

warnings and description
prlg
n : mss tmc bmb
tw : mr brghtsd
thr : smbdy tld m
fr : whn y wr yng
fv : ll th thngs v dn (+)
sx : hmn
svn : ml lk y mn t (+)
ght : rd my mnd
nn : spcmn
tn : dsprt
lvn : why d kp cntng
twlv : hrt f grl
thrtn : jst nthr grl
frtn : th rsng td
fftn : dstlnd fry tl
sxtn : fr rsns nknwn
svntn : gdnght trvl wll
ghtn : fl t n my bns (+)
nntn : ths rvr s wld
twnty : lav th bbn n th shlf (+)
twnty n : ddlns nd cmmttmnts
twnty thr : grt big sld
twnty fr : mttr f tm
twnty fv : wht dmn lv sng
twnty sx : ndy y str
twnty svn : bttl bn
twnty nn : blng (cnfssn f kng)
thrty : dnt sht m snt
thrty n : drt slddng (+)
thrty tw : ntrlud
thrty thr : flsh nd bn
thrty f : glmrs rck nd rll
thrty fv : jl th lmp f cl
thrty sx : lsng tch
thrty svn : nn tgr
thrty ght : trnqlz
thrty nn : crry m hm
plg
alternate ending
ltrnt ndng

twnty tw : jnny ws frd f mn

2.7K 204 260
By asdflkjhg5sos

COMMENT THROUGH OUT BC PLOT TWIST

I need a 5sos version (fanfic version i mean) of the game Life Is Strange because I can imagine Muke as the main characters

Tell me your fave all time low song bc I'm interested, mine is that girl, missing you, bad enough and bail me out

-

Luke sat in his little office at the police station, work spread out across his desk, his computer screen turned on, showing a picture of Mike, Cal, Ash and Carson. Carson was on Ashton's lap, a bright grin on his face, he was eight months old now. Luke's office door opened, and the blond turned to see Michael closing the door behind him, looking pissed. "You okay, baby?" Luke asked.

Michael sighed and moved towards Luke, leaning against the desk, looking away from Luke. "You remember the psychopath that raped Ashton?"

"George? Yes." Luke said, "The reason the way I am, of course I remember him."

Michael ran a hand through his hair, watching the way Luke stopped his writing and the way his eyes clouded up.

"He got parole."

Luke froze, feeling his hand twitch. He wanted to snap.

"He's released tonight."

Luke picked up his phone, dialling Ashton's number. As soon as Ash answered Luke started talking, "Stay home, do not for any reason leave the house or answer the front door. Lock the doors, windows, the cat flap, do not let Cal or Carson outside, not even the back garden. You hear me?"

"W-What's happened?" Ashton whispered.

"George." Luke said softly.

"O-Okay." Ashton replied shakily, "I'll call in at work."

"I love you Ashton, just stay safe baby."

Ashton mumbled back the words and hung up. Luke turned to Michael and kept his lips tight, "what are we going to do?"

"Go home, pro--"

"No, I'm going to park outside the damn prison and wait for George to come out and I'm gonna fucking kill him."

Michael shook his head, grabbing Luke's shoulders, stilling him. "You won't do anything. George has friends, tough friends from the prison."

Luke let out a long sigh, leaning his head against Michaels arm. "I don't want Ashton hurt again." Michael pulled him into a hug and kissed his forehead. "I love you Mikey."

"I love you too Luke. Now you get home, I'll make sure to send out a car to watch over George when he leaves tonight."

Luke thanked him and left to go home to the house, when he got there he unlocked the door and shouted out to the boys so they knew it was only him. Luke walked upstairs to their bedroom to see Ashton cuddling Carson to his chest, Ash's head lying on Calum's lap.

"Hey." Luke said softly.

Ashton instantly sat up handing Carson over to Cal and pulling Luke close to him. Ashton nuzzled close in to Luke's neck, sniffling. Soon Ashton was sobbing, "Please don't let him out."

"It's okay," Luke whispered, "I'll get him for you, it'll be fine. I won't let him anywhere near you. I promise you that." Ashton continued to sob and Luke held him close, sitting on the bed beside Calum, who ran his hand over Carson's head of hair, the baby was close to sleep now.

"You two should go away for a while, go Cal's parents yeah?" Luke said after a while, looking to Calum who nodded. "Just a few weeks so I can get George. Take Carson and hide away."

"We can pack now and leave in the morn--"

"No." Luke said, stopping Calum. "He's released tonight, you leave now."

The boys quickly packed some clothes for themselves and Carson and Luke kissed them goodbye, cuddling Carson before promising Ashton he would get George. Ashton only nodded and got into the car, Luke said he would get a cab for when he needed to, or rent a car for a few days.

Luke sat down on the sofa and sighed, running his hands through his dirty blond locks. He looked up across the room to see a family photo of his boys and he turned on the TV before grabbing his phone.

He called Michael, letting it ring and when Michael answered he smiled a little. "The three of them have gone to Calum's parents for a while, till George is gone." Luke said.

"Thank fuck." Michael said, sitting down at his desk at the station. "I'm so happy Cals family moved in to the suburbs."

"Me too." Luke sighed again, he was stressed and tired and the last time he'd killed was Jared, the muscly Romanian guy--the guy put up a fight and gave Luke a scar on his back. "Are you coming back here?"

"Give me half an hour yeah? We can go to get food and then we can stake out George." Michael suggested and Luke nodded to himself. "And if we happen to kill him by tonight, we could fuck, and I could show you what you're missing."

Luke chuckled, rubbing at his eyes tiredly. "Maybe, baby boy."

Michael had borrowed a squad car, after asking his dad of course and explaining the situation. He picked Luke up and the two went out for food, to a greasy Chinese place. Luke was quiet as he leant against the window, staring out at the busy street, watching people walk past the window. It was raining hard outside and Luke hoped Calum, Carson and Ash were wrapped up warm in Calum's childhood bed.

"You okay?" Michael asked softly, grabbing Luke's hand and getting his attention. Luke turned to Michael and nodded. "The boys have gone, they'll be fine."

Luke nodded to himself and yawned, "I'm so tired, I've barely slept this week."

"Neither have I, I'm jealous of Carson, he sleeps for hours."

Luke laughed, "He wakes up every night at three am, and I'm so use to it that I wake up before he cries. I stay up with him for two hours, Car only gets sleep because of me." Luke scratched at his scruff, he needed to shave soon. They all did, minus Cal, he barely grew facial hair.

Michael looked at Luke, "So that's why we all think Car doesn't cry at night. You've been there the entire time."

Luke nodded again, "We just sit and watch cartoons, I've learnt he really loves Fosters Home For Imaginary kids."

"Hey yknow there's porn for that show." Michael said and Luke stared at him before laughing, a loud, hearty, chest swelling laugh. Michael stared at Luke as he laughed and smiled to himself, he was so in love. "I'm not even kidding, there Laura Croft too, and like Hulk and Family Guy, it's the weirdest shit."

"Why do you even watch porn, Ash would easily suck your dick." Luke snorted, "I don't mind either."

"I don't watch it anymore." Michael said, "Like I use to be fifteen, and I was crushing the fuck out of you and it was weird. I was experimenting okay!" He protested when Luke laughed at him again. "Hey I watched porn so when I got to suck your dick, I did it right!"

"And you're doing fine, so congrats." Luke smiled.

"Oh, did you figure out how you want to propose to the boys?" Michael asked, changing the topic easily.

Luke nodded smiling, "I found the perfect rings and there's a new restaurant opening up soon, they serve dinner on the rooftop, and at night it would look so beautiful. Mum says she'll go and check it out with dad so they know how it is."

"What are the rings like?" Michael asked.

"They're simple silver bands, thinner than wedding rings and they have like a single stud in the top and I got an engraving of each of our initials on the inside." Luke said proudly, "that way if we get divorced, your ring won't give you shit."

Michael smiled as Luke giggled, "It's okay, we don't plan on divorcing you anytime soon."

Luke sighed happily and looked out the window as he sipped at his straw. "What if I get caught one day?"

"You wouldn't." Michael said, "Besides there's plenty of cops who love you, I'm sure they'd stick up for you."

"Not if I'm caught red handed." Luke said, looking down at his hands. He could picture the scene, his hands covered in blood, torches and guns pointed at him as he held a knife in his hand, and innocent on their knees for Luke. He sounded like his own worse nightmare.

"Luke?" Michael clicked his fingers in front of Luke's face, making the blond look up again. "You went in to your head again."

"Sorry," Luke mumbled. "Can we go home?"

Michael nodded and they finished their drinks before leaving to their squad car. Luke pulled his phone from his pocket and saw he had some missed calls and a voicemail from Calum. He clicked it, calling it back.

"Hey Luke." It was Ashton. "I forgot my phone at home so I'm using Cal's if you're wondering. But anyway, Carson left his blanket at home and I came back home for it and you know that he can't sleep without it, so I just went back home to get it but I'll be two minutes and back to Cal's parents straight away. I'll see you soon, love you Luke, tell Mikey the same."

Luke furrowed his brows as the automated voice told him the message was sent half an hour ago. "Mike, we need to head home, quick." Michael nodded and the two drove home.

Luke tried calling Calum's phone again, but got no reply and his jaw clenched in anger. Something was wrong.

Luke continued calling even as they got to the front door of the house, all the neighbourhood was quiet, the lights off. Michael unlocked the front door as Luke dialled the number again.

The door opened and Luke could hear Calum's ring tone, it was the theme to the Lion King.

Luke and Michael looked to one another and made their way inside, and following the sound of the phone.

The sound was coming from upstairs and the two quietly made their way up the stairs. They stopped outside of their bedroom, Michaels hand on the door knob as they waited for the ring tone to turn off, and once the last note played on the song, they pushed open the door.

And there on their bed was Ashton lying in his own blood.

-

Told you shit was coming

IS ANYONE WATCHING THE ORIGINALS AND SHIPS JOSH AND THE OTHER GUY?? (In season 2, I'm up to episode 15)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 96 43
Bestfriends. They can sometimes betray you. [includes~ books- 1&2]
54 0 15
" 𝒾 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒽ℯ𝓇 𝓉ℴ 𝒷ℯ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝒾 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁ℯ 𝓊𝓃𝒸ℴ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝒷𝓁𝓎"
102K 3.3K 58
Where Michael thought that he was genuinely going crazy, but three certain murderers just wanted him to feel that way. Luke, Ashton, and Calum always...