Bad Asses Don't Die

נכתב על ידי kwhite36793

Alex has lived with her abusive Uncle ever since her mother was murdered right in front of her eyes by strang... עוד

Chapter one:
Chapter 2:
Hopefully More Frequent updates
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Sequel Is Up!!!!!!

Chapter 7

2K 69 1
נכתב על ידי kwhite36793

"How much longer till she wakes up?" A familiar voice asks. "She's only got a couple days before it happens." The person touches my cheek lightly, and I can tell from the light spark I got when he touched me that it was Jason.

"A couple of hours at the most," A strange voice replied, " I am surprised she hasn't woken up yet. The past couple day must've taken a real toll on her." he has no idea. I move my hand slightly and his ason on accident. I make it so our fingers are intertwined and we are holding hands. My eyes are still closed.

"Hey Alex," He squeezes my hand. "come on open your eyes." he coaxes. I groan but open my eyes. There is so many people in this one tiny room.

"Luna's awake."

"Finally."

"Luna how are you?"

I could here all of the whispers. "You're awake!" Rob yells and barge through everyon in his way. "I thought you'd never wake up!"

"How long was I asleep?" I asked.

"Four days." Jason sighed. "Ok everyone out! Tell everyone she's alright and there is nothing to worry about."

"Ok."

"Alright Alpha."

"Good luck Alpha."

He ushers everyone out the door. "Alpha?" I ask as soon as everyone has left the tiny room.

He rubs his neck uncomforatably. "Yeah," he looks at me, "they call me that out of respect. My close friends are the only one allowed to call me Jason without any formalities."

"Allowed?" I ask narrowing my eyes at him.

"Uh yeah." he rubs his neck again awkwardly. "Can we talk about this later?"

"Whatever. Alpha Jason." i mock.

He growls at me, "You do not call me Alpha. Especially in a joking manner."

I narrow my eyes at him. "Jason." I warn him.

He growls again and then gives me a sorry look. I sit up quickly remembering what happened before I fell asleep. Big mistake I quickly became dizzy.

"Are you alright?" Jason asked concerened he put his hand behind my back. I slap his arm off of me.

"You turned into a-a wolf." I looked at him. "How is that possible."

"Rob can you please leave the room." Rob does as he was told. "I already explained it to him." He said after I gave him a pointed look.

"Shit!" I get up. "I missed my tournament!"

"Calm down. I had canceled it when I went to your house and you weren't there resceduled it for tomorrow afternoon. Same with the parkour tournament. It's in the morning." I here a familiar voice say in the doorway.

"Nate!" I run to my manager slash bestfriend and hugged him. "What are you doing here?"

"Rob called me, told me where you where. Imagine my surprise when I found out you where with Jason." He rubs his knuckles against my head.

"You two know each other?" Jason asks a hint of jealousy in his voice.

"Yeah," Nate replies.

"He's my manager." I elbow Nate in the gut. They used to date.

"Three more days including today Alex." Nate says poking me in the stomache.

"You remembered!" I said shocked.

"Of course I even got you a birthday present." He says.

"For now?!?" I asks child like. I see Jason smiling at my childness.

"I'm gonna go find Rob." Jason tells me. "He still doesn't know his way around." He tries to sneak around us.

"Nice try buddy." I grab his hand and tug. He pulls me into him.

"I thought so." He whispers in my ear. Then sighs and lets go of me.

"See ya later poopface." I tell Nate. "This guy's got some explaining to do." I point towards Jason. "Oh and do you want to go karyoking tonight?"

"Obviously, did you even have to ask?" I shook my head.

"Just wanted to make sure. Is your dad free tonight? He said last week that he missed Rob and that he'd watch him sometime for me." I asked him.

"Yeah as far as I know. I'll tell him you asked. See ya later aligator."

"In a while croc a dile." I call after him as he walks away.

"I guess you two really are close aren't you?" Jason asked.

"Yeah. He's the only thing that kept me sane besides Rob loves him." I tell him seriously. "Him and his dad where always there for us." I sigh.

"Come on while we look for Rob you should start explaining." He nods.

JASONS POV

I honestly didn't know where to start. "So I'm just gonna spit it out, because I don't know how else to explain it." She nods.

"Ok so paranormal creatures are real." She nods. And gives me a look like 'no dip I kinda figured'. "I'm a wherewolf, and so is everybody here. Including Nate." Her eyes widen at that.

"That actually explains alot." she says. "Go on."

"There really isn't much else." Then I thought about it. She doesn't know she's one yet. Should I really tell her. Her birthdays in a few days I will wait to tell her the night before. "Only a few things I'll tell you tonight when we get back from singing tonight." Maybe. I thought.

She's about to object but gives in. "Fine, let's just find Rob for now."

I nod. We walk a couple more feet and I grab her hand, she flinches back a little bit, but gives in to the sparks. "Why is there sparks whenever you touch me?" She asks nervously.

There we go the big question. "Well-"

"Alex help!" Rob yelled. Alex immediately started to sprint towards her brother.

"Alex be careful!" I yell to her.

She runs ahead ignoring me. A few minutes later I can't even see her anymore its like she teleported. "Jason hurry!" She yells. I start sprinting after her. Rob's against a wall cornered by two guys.

I growl loudly at the two wherewolfs in human form. "How did you get on my land?" I growled at them.

They just smirked. Alex took the distraction and basically walked on the wall to Rob. "Run against the wall go to Jason." He did as he was told and slipped past the two guys and ran to me. "Jason get him outa here I can handle myself." She yells to me. To prove her point she does a roundhouse kick and knocks one of the guys to the ground. "Go! You can come back later!" she yells. I nod. And run with Rob in my arms. I run into Nate.

"Take him to the packhouse. Tell the guards to double up, and keep an eye out. Two intruders." I get out. He nods and throws Rob over his shoulder and runs toward the pack house.

I run back to Alex to hep her but both the guys are already knocked out. I hug her to my chest. "I'm fine." She says and hugs me tightly. "They on the other hand may not be." She waves toward the two bodies on the floor.

"Honestly they could be dead and I wouldn't care right now. As long as your safe I'm happy." I tell her truthfully and hug her tightly.

"Alpha." One of the guards tries to get my attention. I let go of Alex.

"James. I already had Nate double the watch. Send out a couple of lookouts, tell them to report anything suspicious." He nods. "Oh and James. Get someone to take these two to seperate cells, we need to get some information out of them." He nods and orders a couple of his men to take the intruders to their cells.

"Did she do that?" James asks. I nod. He smiles, "She will be very respected, protected, and loved."

"I agree." I tell him. I dismiss him and look back to Alex. She intertwines out hands together, I squeeze her hand, and smile at her. "You're beautiful." I tell her in awe.

She snorts than quickly covers her nose blushing. "Whats so funny?" I ask her confused.

"My nose is healing from a break, and because my ribs aren't completely healed, I couldn't fight like normal and not get punched. So I currently probably have a black eye and a black cheek." She exlaims.

"Still you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen." I tell her looking her straight in the eyes. I bring my right hand up and caress her cheek lightly, my left hand, on her waist, pulls her body toward me. I lean down to kiss her. She tilts her head towards me, we're about to kiss when she turns her head, I end up kissing her cheek. She just teased me.

"Nuh uh." She whispers seductively in my ear. "There is still yet some things you have not told me Mr. Alpha." She teases. I growl lowly. Not a dangerous growl more of a 'I want to bang you right now' growl. She just smirks at me. But I do not miss the shiver I sent down her spine.

"You are the worst." I lightly glare at her. Talking about her teasing me. "Fine." I sigh. "I want everyone to be there when I tell you, because honestly I'm scared of what you'll do to me when we're alone." I tell her. She tsks at me seductiveley.

"That's it!" I tell her and flip her around carrying her bridal style. She flips around to my back, catching me off guard. Then quickly slips to the front of me, straddling me. I groan.

She smiles at me, leans in and whispers, "You should know better Jason." I catch her off guard by walking her back into the wall. I grind my hip bone against hers, she groans, I stop and smirk at her.

"Now we're even." I tell her. But she graps my face pulling me into a kiss. It's different then our last kiss. More aggressive, more need behind it, instead of the light sparks it turned into fireworks. We pull apart unwillingly, both breathing heavily.

"Take me to my brother please," She mutters under her fast paced breathing.

"Ok." I loosen my grip on her and let her to the ground. I didn't expect her to grab my hand but she did. I smile at her, the corner of her mouth lifts slightly in reply. We head to the pack house to tell her everything. She has to know everything. Everything. I think to myself and sigh. Everything.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

17.8K 685 46
A twist on Werewolf, Vampire, Hybrids. This is not your typical Werewolf teen romance. Definitely not teen romance. Adult werewolf style with dark to...
21.4M 645K 25
❝when the sun goes down the beast comes out❞ Highest Ranking: General Fiction #2 // Werewolf: #2 ~ He's the reason werewolves lock their doors. She'...
7.6K 204 23
Aleksandryja Edrick. The girl who you don't even know exists. Maybe you've copied a couple times off her in class or she's done your homework for you...
15.1K 713 9
It has been 12 years since the Lycan emerged from the shadows and conquered the world. Today, North America is divided into two dozen Territories ov...