Demigods in Hogwarts (PJO/HOO...

By SolangeloSquad

update: some chapters have been unpublished, so there may be gaps in the story This is just a small free-wri... More

The Prophecy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEATH BOY
Someplace called Diagonally (Diagon Alley)
Death Boy blows up a store
Classes? Already?
Just Another "Normal" Day
We're going on a Quest
Sailing through the Sky
Well, this took longer than we expected
Conclusions (tbh, idek why i am naming these)
Rescued
Trust?
It's a trap
Survival
So that's Noseless-mort
Keep on Moving
Sacrifice
Lights
It's a trap...again.
The Final Stand
Home
WARNING: TRIALS OF APOLLO SPOILER
Epilogue

Not Again

7.2K 169 61
By SolangeloSquad

Percy's POV

I sit in the Great Hall, munching away on a blue stack of pancakes.

BOOM

I whip my head around, and see the Minotaur huffing in the entrance.

"TROLL, TROLL IN THE GREAT HALL" some kid screams

A troll? That is so full of bull (bad puns FTW)

Some of the older students whip out their wands and cast spells at the Minotaur.
The spells bounce off aimlessly off the Minotaur, and he roars with anger.

Great, now it's angry.

I leap out of my seat and uncap Riptide.

"Why won't you just die already? How many times do I have to kill you?" I mumble

In a swift motion, I propel my blade into the Minotaur's torso, and it roars with pain.

Within minutes, the Minotaur disappears into a pile of dust.

As I walk back to my table, dozens of students stare at me with their mouths wide open.

Have they never fought a monster?

Short chapter, because I don't know what the heck I'm going to write next. I promise that the next one will be longer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 2.2K 32
Sequel to Demigod SMP! If you haven't read that one I strongly recommend reading it first, or else some parts of this story will not make sense to yo...
642K 20.2K 42
"I know what you are, Percy Jackson, Half-Blood Prince of the Sea." --- Percy, Annabeth, Nico and Will are thrown back into the Wizarding world for...
471K 13.7K 58
"So... Thalia... why are you even on this quest again?" "I'm here to kill a dragon." "Oh... that's... nice." Come join the adventure Percy, Annabeth...
560K 13.7K 27
After Gaea and Voldemort's defeat, various demigods enrol at Hogwarts. They befriend Harry Potter, fail homework assignments, and train the wizards t...