Puppy Love (Editing)

By tessyoc

There is a planet filled with only guys who fuck each other almost all the time. The aliens of Venos have a... More

Dancing with the Devil
Stranger
Pet
Enough
Gone
I do Care
Coming to Earth
Jealousy?
Jealousy Pt 2
The Girl Who Knows (A Female Venos)
The Strangers Kiss
I Love You
Our Prince Must Come Home
The King of Venos on Earth
Leaving Yuu
Confession
The Human on Venos
Love Strikes Tragedy
I Love Yuu
Heat
Back on Earth
Blessing
Kuu and Devan
Fyn and Claude
Carrier 1
Carrier 2
Carrier 3
Daddy, My Boyfriend is an Alien
Moving
Knot
Lucifer
Human and Venu 1
Human and Venu 2 {Final}

Toy

11.1K 408 948
By tessyoc

Yuu lazily opened his eyes, he tried recalling where he was but couldn't think straight due to the pain that gripped his entire body, especially his hip. He managed to sit up and looked around, he realized that it was his room. He yawned but then groaned  when he felt a sharp pain at his hips.

He fell back to the bed, holding his body, he was sweating and panting. What had happened?

Mika.

He remembered.

Ao.

Mika.

Mika was Ao.

Mika had returned.

Mika had slept with him.

He quickly sat back up and turned to the other side of the bed, but it was empty. "Dammit, where is he?" He heard a noise that sounded like it came from the kitchen. He quickly dashed out the door and raced down the stairs.

Approaching the kitchen, he could hears plates banging and footsteps. He entered the place and confirmed his suspicions, it was Mikaela.

"Good morning." Mika greeted him, without even looking up from what he was doing.

"What the hell are you doing in my kitchen?" Yuu asked.

"Making breakfast." Mika said. "While staying here, I've picked up some human methods of cooking, which was completely easy since you are lower life forms."

"Just what are you anyway?" Yuu asked.

"I'll explain to you very soon." Mika said. "But first, let me prepare you breakfast."

"NO. EXPLAIN NOW." Yuu yelled. "Who the fucking hell are you, you asshole?"
"You're pretty rude." Mika said. "Even after what we shared last night." Yuu blushed at the thought of what they had done last night. "I must say human you were absolutely-" Mika finally turned around to face Yuu, he was interrupted at the sight of Yuu's naked form. He smirked and licked his lips. "Are you trying to seduce me?"

What was he talking about? Yuu gave Mika a questioning look wondering why he was staring at him with lust in his eyes. He looked at his body and realized that he was butt naked. His face turned a crimson color, he had dashed out of the room without putting anything on.

"Don't move." He ordered as he raced back to his room. In a few minutes he was back down, all dressed up.

"Aww..I liked your other look better." Mika pouted.

"Shut up." Yuu fired at him. "Now tell me who are this instant?"

"All you need is in that book you wrote your essay on." Mika said.

"No I want a full detailed explanation from you." Yuu stomped his feet stubbornly. Mika stared at him, irritation written all over his face, the human was too stubborn but that was what amused and attracted him. He dropped the plates in his hands and walked towards Yuu.

"You want to know who I am?" Yuu watched Mika walk towards him, he didn't seem like he was stopping. He found himself moving backwards but Mika still didn't stop. He felt the walk hit his back, he had reached a dead end. Mika slammed his hands hard on the wall beside Yuu, trapping him. Yuu felt his heart beat race at Mika's sudden behavior. Mika leaned in very close to him, barely giving him space to breath, maybe personal boundaries wasn't respected where he was from.

"I come from a hidden planet called Venos, here we are only men."

"A planet with only men?"

"Yes." Mika smirked. "Fascinating isn't it? Anyway on Venos, although we look like humans, this is not our true form. Our true forms are Venu, small dog like creatures like the one I was yesterday. But being in that state makes us weak and can only happen if sex is deprived."

"S-s-sex? So the book is-"

"The book is absolutely correct. We need to satisfy our sexual desires at least once every month."

"Ok. So then why are you here?"

"I was banished for disrespecting my father." Mika said. "He'll bring me back but first, he has to calm his head."

"What did you do to make him so mad?"

Mika smirked, he leaned closer to Yuu. He could already feel the boy's breathing go harder, he whisohered into his ears. "I slept with his favorite of his harem."

"H-h-harem?" Yuu's voice was hazy, he couldn't believe what having Mika so close was doing to him.

"Yes. A king always has his harem." Mika said.

"Wait. King?"

"Oh yes, did I forget to mention? I am the prince of Venos." 

"A prince?"

"Yes. A prince. Now I have told you all I can, I would like to request of something."

"What is it?" Yuu asked, feeling a bit nervous.

"I want you to be my sex tool until I return home." Mika said with all seriousness, Yuu was dumbfounded. Was he serious? He had just asked for something stupid and he did it with a straight face.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?" Yuu pushed him away from him. "What do I look like? Some pet?"

"As long as I stay on this planet, I will crave sex." Mika stated. "And I am tired of forcefully doing it, I want to do it with someone who would receive the pleasure with delight and also give me in return."

"And I'm your best option?" Yuu asked.

"Well you are the only human I know and-"

"I'm not gay." Yuu interrupted, Mika chocked back a laugh. "What's so funny?"

"You." Mika said. "You just said you're not gay, for venos sake you were masturbating with my name." Yuu became red from embarrassment, all those times he had did it, he had always thought of Mika not knowing that Mika was watching him. "Stop denying it, you're into me."

"I am not, I don't even know you." Yuu yelled. "You're just some stupid alien that I have been unfortunate to meet. Now I want you out of my house this instant."

"Why are you so stubborn? Just accept the offer."

"No. I am not going to be your sex toy, no matter how many times you ask me."

"Who says I was asking?" Mika pushed Yuu back to the wall, trapping him once again. "You have no other choice human."

"Let me go." Yuu wiggled trying to shake him off, it was hopeless of course, he was a strong and powerful alien and he was just a human. "Please just go look for somebody else, I'll even help you."

"You're the only one I want."

"But why? You don't even know me."

"I don't need to know you." Mika cooed into Yuu's ears, his tongue trace the outer layer. Yuu tried holding back a moan but was defeated when Mika's hands found their way to his nipples, pinching them. "You're a beautiful male and that is all I need, and you are good in bed too."

"I-"

"Shh" Mika hushed him. "Don't deny it, you want me too just as much as I want you." Mika slowly leaned in, his eyes closed and his mouth puckered ready to kiss Yuu. Yuu closed his eyes too as Mika closed up the space between them. When suddenly, the door knob turned, Yuu shot his eyes opened.

"Dammit, is he still asleep?" He heard Guren's voice. Guren was back, Yuu was thankful for the door being locked, but he heard keys and knew that Gureb would open it any moment.

"My dad, oh shit." Yuu cursed. "Quick change back into Ao."

"I cannot do that." Mika said.

"Why?" Yuu asked.

"I transformed into my venu form because I hadn't had sex for three months. Were you not listening?"

"Just go." He pushed Mika towards the stairs. "Stay in my room and don't come down." Mika smirked at him before leaving and just in time because Guren had opened the door.

"So you're here." He said while walking in. "You brat, why didn't you open the door."

"I was on it." Yuu said.

Guren sighed, he threw his keys on the table and looked around. "Are you making breakfast?" Yuu turned to the kitchen table, dammit. Mika was preparing breakfast.

"Um..uhh..yes." Yuu said.

"Since when do you cook?" Guren asked.

"A while now." Yuu lied, he was terrible at cooking. "But I um..just don't do it here at home." There was a moment of silence between them, Yuu silently prayed that Guren bought it.

"Well you can't continue now, you have to get yo school." Guren said.

"Oh um...yes you're right." Yuu turned and walked up the stairs, Guren noticed something strange. The boy was limping. It was small but he was.

"Yuu." He called as Yuu turned to look at him. "You're limping."

Yuu swallowed, his hips still hurt so he was still limping. He had to look for an excuse. "I fell." He said and without further explanation ran up the stairs.

Venos

"Lessy, lessy where are you?" Ferid walked along the hallways of the mansion searching for his son. "Oh dear where did he go now?" He spotted Fyn and smiled, walking over to him. "Finnie dear, have you seen Lest? He was here just a moment ago."

"No I haven't Ferid-sama." Fyn said 

"Oh ok, but when you do please inform me ok." Ferid waved and walked away.

"Just how long do you plan on keeping this up?" Fyn frowned. Suddenly the chair stool transformed into Lest.

"As long as it takes." Lest frowned. "My carrier is so bothersome at times, its annoying." Fyn sighed and looked away, his expression became gloomy. Lest noticed it. "It's only been a week since Mikaela has been banished, and here you are sulking."

"But Lest." Fyn cried. "Mika-sama is gone for who knows how long? And I made a promise to myself that I would mate with no one else but him, if he's not here, how else would I mate?"

"This place is crawling with men, pick one." Lest said, his tone clearly stating that it didn't matter to him.

"No." Fyn said. "I'm in love with Mika-sama and I am going to be his mate, he's promised me that he would knot me when-you know I'm not even supposed to be talking to you about this, you're still a child."

"I am not." Lest growled. "I'll have you know that in a few months, I'll be able to mate too. And to be honest, I completely understand, I too want to mate with only one person who I will knot with." Fyn laughed. "What is so funny?" Lest scowled at him.

"You don't look like the knotting type." Fyn said. "More like the knotted."

"Damn you." Lest growled.

"I just hope Mika-sama is doing ok." Fyn said.

"It's Mikaela, I'm sure by now he's tricked a human into mating with." Lest said. "Now enough about him, let's go get breakfast." Lest took Fyn by the hand and walked away.

The King sat on his throne, anger and bitterness engulfing his entire body, he had never hated anyone so dearly and it surprised him the most that the one he hated was his son.

"Your highness" Claude called, a bit worried about him.

"How could he Claude?" The King began. "My own son, I wanted to make Kuu my eternal mate."

"It's your son your highness." Claude said. "The boy cannot control the beast in between his legs. I'm sure spending sometime on that miserable planet will do him some good." He turned to look at the King who was boiling with anger. "But still your highness, you should not punish Kuu this way, the boy has to mate and-"

"HE CAN GO AHEAD AND MATE WITH SOMEBODY ELSE, FOR ALL I CARE!!" The King roared, the whole place shook, startling some of the guards that were in his presence.

"Oh your highness please calm down." Ferid with his usual mischievous grin, walked into the room, strutting his way towards the King. "If you keep this up, you'll get weary and fall ill."

"Now is not the time Bathory." The King frowned.

"He really is mad." Ferid said. "And seriously it's Eusford now."

"Whatever." The King spat. "What do you want?"

"I saw Kuu on my way here." Ferid said. "He looked like he needed satisfaction, you know he hasn't had one ever since you banished our dear sweet Mika."

"How is that my problem?" The king asked.

"Well, he is part of your harem." Ferid said. "And laws states that no one aside the king sleeps with his harem, so I don't think anyone will be willing to mate with him."

"So?"

"So your majesty." Claude said while adjusting his glasses. "You have to mate with the poor boy or else he turns into a venu, and even then if you're still mad at him, he could die and it'd be your fault."

The King growled at Claude, he hated it when they tried to make him see reason, no matter how much he didn't want to. "Just how on earth am I supposed to mate with someone I hate?"

"You don't really hate him, those are just your hormones talking." Claude said. "I'm sure you'll be able to forgive him soon enough, after all you can't blame the guy, you're son is just too damn gorgeous and irrisistable." Ferid and the King but turned to give Claude weird glances. "So everyone says." Claude said, trying to cover for his description of Mikaela. "Well now if you would all escuse me." He said as he walked out the throne room.

"Strange fellow, isn't he your highness?" Ferid said.

Claude moved along the hall, thinking about Mikaela. Oh how he truly missed him, it was a bit lonely without him. Going back, he wished he had stopped him from sleeping with Kuu, now both he and Kuu are suffering.

"I wonder how he's coping down there." He said to himself, he then felt a bulge in his pants. He sighed, it was almost three weeks since he's had sex. Unlike the others who randomly did it all the time, Claude was patient and calm, he only had sex once a month. The reason being that he didn't really enjoy the sex, because it wasn't Mikaela.

Yes, Mikaela. The only one he wanted to have sex with was Mikaela. He'd done it once and he loved it, Mikaela loved it too and admitted he enjoyed himself, but he was bottom and didn't like. Mika had negotioated that if they were to continue, he had to top but Claude refused and it came with a grieve prize, Mika ended it. Still Claude was determined to make Mika his, he was going to show him the pleasures he'd give to him and he'd be begging him to top him every night.

The bulge became harder and he could feel himself getting excited, he needed to find someone. He heard footsteps walking towards his direction, it was Fyn.  He walked up straight to the boy.

Fyn was making his way back to his room, he spotted Claude who seemed to be approaching him. The taller and older man walked to his front and stood. "Um..hello..Claude-sama, is there any-"

"I want you in my quarters tonight by seven, don't be late." Claude said.

"W-what?" Fyn asked.

"Don't make me repeat myself." Claude said as he kept on walking. "My room, by seven." He repeated before finally leaving. Fyn watched him leave in order devastation, he felt tears form at the bridge of his eyes.

"Leeeeeeeeeesssssssst!!!" He cried out and ran off.

Lest silently prayed for a thunderbolt to come down from the heavens and strike the boy weeping beside him. He was busy enjoying his meal, when a crying Fyn ran in and began ranting nonsense in his ears.

"He's going to make me sleep with him." Fyn cried. "Oh Lest, what do I do?"

"Have sex with him." Lest said.

"Have you not been paying attention?" Fyn asked. "I don't want to have sex with anyone but Mikaela. I can't betray him."

"Betray?" Lest raised an eyebrow. "Mikaela has had sex with almost thirty boys and here you are talking about betrayal."

"But I just-"

"Look, there's nothing you can do about it." Lest said. "Just  do it, its just one guy. And if you want you can actually ask him to be your  sex partner until Mika gets back."

"What? But why?" Fyn wiped his tears away.

"So you don't have to have sex with more than one person." Lest said. "Mika would understand, and he'd be really proud that you stuck to only one guy."

"I guess you're right." Fyn said.

"Oh sweetheart,  I'm always right." Lest smirked. "Now leave me to dine in peace."

"LESSY!!" Ferid voice cried out.

"Fuck!" Lest cursed.

"Gosh I'm so bored." A guard said leaning on a wall. "To be honest, this job is ridiculous, we rarely get attacks so not much action takes place. I often ask myself why I became a guard."

"Be glad, at least we get paid for no service." Another guard said as they both laughed.

"Hey look." The first guard pointed as the other turned around to see Kuu walking by.

"Pretty young boy." The guard said. "I don't believe I haven't seen him here before."

"Then you really need to get out more often." The first said. "That's Fyn, you know part of the King's harem, the reason why our prince has been banished."

"Oh so that's him." The other said.

"Yeah, poor little thing. The king has refused speaking with him, the poor boy is in need of sex but the king won't give it to him."

"Well it's not his fault, the prince is just so-" The guard gritted his teeth. "Just between you and me but to be ho eat, I hate the prince."

"Shh- don't say that, do you want your head cut off?"

"I mean it." The guard said. "A long time ago he did something to me that annoyed me greatly, I met this boy who was on his first heat and I was the one who took it. The boy and I eventually grew close to each other and honestly I fell in love with him. I wanted to be the only one who got to mate with him, and I planned on knotting him too until-" He paused for a moment. "Until one day he came to me, telling me that the prince had slept with him."

"Ooh that's rough."

"That's not all." He continued. "Though I was angry, I was willing to let it all slide, continue with our relationship. But then he told me that he had fallen in love with the prince and wants to become his eternal mate. I was devastated."

"I'm so sorry for your loss, but you can't blame him. He's hot. At least now that he's away, it means more boys for us."

The other guard turned to see Kuu still there, he was sitter on the ground, his face buried in between his legs. "He needs comfort." The guard tried to move but the other stopped it.

"Don't go there Devan." The guard warned. "He's still in the King's harem."

"Well, it seems to me that the king has abandoned him." Devan said as he walked over to the boy. "Um..hello."
Kuu looked up to him to the man in front of him, tears in his eyes. "Are you alright?"

"Do I look alright?" He asked, his voice soft, and from it you could tell he had been crying.

"I won't say I don't know why." Devan sat down beside him. "I'm sorry for what happened, though I don't blame you, it's the prince's fault. He knew who you were, yet he still did it. I just hope he's learnt his lesson as he suffers in that new world."

"The King hates me now." Kuu cried. "I was blessed to be his favorite and now I'm his worst. He hates me now." He cried.

"The king is a very kind man and I'm sure in due time, he'll forgive you." Devan said.

"How long will that be? I already want to-"

"Oh..um.." Devan scratched the back of his head, he looked away then back to Kuu. "If you need help in um..having sex...maybe I could um..help you." Kuu looked up to face Devan again, staring him in the eyes. He frowned and before Devan knew it, he was slapped.

"Oooh, that should hurt." The other guard said.

"How dare you?" Kuu screamed while getting up. "Having sex with another man besides the king was what got me into this mess, and now here you are trying to get me to do it again." 

"I'm really sorry." Devan stood. "I just wanted to he-"

"Keep your help to yourself." Kuu snapped. "Just get away from me, I never want to see you any where near me as long as I'm here, you got that." When he was done Kuu stomped away and Devan sadly watched him leave, he heard chuckles from behind him and turned to his fellow guard.

"You wanted to sleep with him?" The guard laughed.

"I was only trying to help." Devan said.
"Well how did that work out for you?" He asked, Devan rubbed the surface where Kuu had slapped, he was very sure that it was red by now.

"Painful." He said as the other guard laughed again.

In a large river, some guys bathed, it was the King's glorious harem filled with men who looked so beautiful. The King had eyes for men, picking out the ones who's beauty was remarkable and they almost resembled women.

"So gentlemen." One said, holding up a glass cup filled with wine. "A toast to Dominic for coming up with that brilliant plot."

"Yes, now the King hates that Kuu and he'll give us more attention." Another said. They all cheered and clinged glasses with each other, their celebrating was interrupted when someone walked in. It was Kuu. The poor boy walked in, he received evil glances from his fellow harem mates. He tried his best to ignore them and entered into the cool water.

"Um..escuse me but, what are you doing here?" Some of them swam towards him.

"What do you mean?" Kuu asked, getting a little scared.

"You have a lot of nerve still showing your face here." Another said. "This river is for the King's royal harem to bathe in."

"But I'm part of the King's-" before he could complete his sentence, Kuu was slapped hard by one of them.

"You are nothing like us you whore." He said. "Tell me, where you thinking the same thing when the prince's son was trusting inside of you?" They heard sniffs, Kuu had begun to cry. "Oh don't cry you fool." He grabbed Kuu's hair, tugging at it, not caring if Kuu was in pain. "You are a disgrace to us all, I knew you couldn't be trusted, the moment you walked into this place. Why don't you just do us a favor and die."

He pushed Kuu into the water and held him down, Kuu struggled to get back up but couldn't, he was too weal compared to the older man. The others simply laughed and cheered on. Finally, he was brought back up for some air. "Ready for round two?"

Kuu couged out the water in his nose and mouth. "No please sto-" He was pushed in again and left for a few minutes then brought back out. "Please no more.." He cried but he didn't listen. "He kept on pushing him in and living him there, then bring him back up and without giving him time to breathe, pushed him back in.

"Stop playing with him and be done with it." One of the men shouted as the others cheered, suddenly a great gush of wind, came in, breaking the doors open, ripping it off its hinges, the  large doors flew and landed into the water, making a large splash that made some of the boys fly out of it.

"Who dares?" They all turned to see the King by the door, he was very angry. "My King." One of them said.

"What do you think you are doing?" The King asked.

"Um..my king, we were just playing with Kuu-"

The King turned to look at Kuu who was crying, he turned his attention back to the other men. "I could have you all killed you know." They all gasped and went on their knees, asking for forgiveness.

"Please your highness, we're truly sorry, we promise we won't do it again."

The King walked over to Kuu, he reached down and with one hand, pulled the boy out of the water.

"My what happened to the doors?" A voice asked as they all turned to see Dominic. "Oh my King, what brings you here?" Dominic walked over to him, he looked at Kuu who was wet from head to toe. "Oh my, Kuu? What happened to you?"

"I'm going to take him to his room now." The King took Kuu's hand and attempted to walk away but Dominic grabbed his hand away from Kuu's and placed it on his chest.

"Oh come now my King, the boy's alright." Dominic said. "He can take care of himself, right Kuu?" Kuu didn't answer. "I'm sure that's a yes." He turned back to the King and wrapped his arms around him. "Any way my King, its almost night time, please let's go the bed."

The King gently pulled Dominic from his body and turned to Kuu, holding his hand again and walking out of the place with him. Everyone watched them leave in anger, especially Dominic.

"Here." The King took out a large robe and put it around Kuu's body. "So you don't catch cold, I'll tell a maid to bring in something hot for you to drink." He attempted to leave but Kuu quickly ran and wrapped his arms around him, making him halt.

"I'm sorry." He cried. "I'm so sorry your highness, I really am, I just-" He choked. "The prince he...I have no excuse, I know I wronged you and I'm sorry, even if you don't want me a part of your harem again, I'll understand but please don't hate me. I can't live knowing you hate me so much."  The boy cried.

"I can never hate you." The King said.

"What?" Kuu asked, the next thing he felt were the King's soft lips on his. "Your highness?" He said when they broke the kiss.

"I'm sorry for abandoning you." The King said. "I was just so angry, you are very special to me Kuu, I knew that since the first day I met you. And when I learnt I was your first, I had to have you, keep you right beside me. I wanted to be your first and only." He frowned. "But then that idiotic son of mine." The King tensed, Kuu could feel his blood boil, he held his chest trying to calm him down, it worked.

"I'm sorry." He said. "I know now I'm not special to you anymore." The King wrapped his arms around him and pulled him into a hug.

"You will always be special to me." He said. "I still plan on making you my permanent mate and the carrier of my kids." Kuu looked up to the king in shock, tears filled his eyes again but this time, they were tears of joy.

"You really mean it? Me? Your mate?"

"Yes. Only you." The King captured his lips in another passionate, heart melting kiss. He used his hands to take off Kuu's robe, letting it slip down his body and fall to the floor. "Change of plans." He grabbed Kuu and threw him on the bed, he crawled into the bed with him and hovered above him. "Instead of something hot to warm you up." He traced kisses down Kuu"s neck making him moan. "How about I do it instead."

Dominic stood in front of Kuu's room, his eyes twitched as he gritted his teeth, hearing the moaning sounds from the room.

"Dominic." A voice called to him, he turned to see Ferid. "What are you doing here?" Dominic growled seeing Ferid's grin, he often wondered why he was always smiling. Was he mad? "Isn't this Kuu's room?" He walked closer and also began hearing the moans. "Is that Kuu?" He placed his ears on the door. He could tell that whatever was going on in there, was going on rough, due to how Kuu moaned. He finally heard the latter moan "your highness" "Oooh they made up. Isn't that wonderful Dominic?" Dominic frowned and walked away from Ferid. "He looks rather angry.' He grinned. He turned to the door again and laughed before walking away.

Fyn stood in front of Claude's door, he had been there for about fifteen minutes, hesitating to go in. Until he finally went for it, he rang the doorbell and a few seconds later was replies by a  "come in." He gulped and opened the door, peeking in and searching the place. It was nicely kept and of course large. He spotted Claude on the bed. He walked in and closed the door, locking it up.

"Goodevening Claude-sama."

Claude looked up to the boy then smiled. "You look rather nervous."

"Well I haven't done this before with another person." He said.

"Oh yes, I forgot your Mikaela's favorite." He said. "Well Mikaela isn't here, so you were bound to do it with another man sooner or later. Besides, heavens know when the King would be in the right mood to bring back his son, so that means you're going to sleep with many other-"

"Um." Kuu interrupted. "Claude-sama, I was wondering if you could mate with me all the time, at least until Mika-sam gets back." Claude took off his glasses and kept them on the bedside stool, not shifting his gaze from the boy. "If I sleep with only one guy while he's away, when Mika-sama returns, he'll know I tried my best for him, he'll be so pleased that he might then knot me and I'll be his forever."

Claude smirked. He stood from the bed and walked closer to Fyn, starinh down at him. "Alright, I'll be your temporary mate."

Fyn smiled. "You will?"

"Yes." Claude said as he took off his robe, Fyn blushed at the sight of his naked body. He was really well built. He then clapped his hands and the lights went off. "But there's something I want to tell you." He grabbed him and threw him on the bed.

"Woah!!" Fyn screamed as Claude thew him on the bed and climbed ontop him.

"You're the only one I'm going to tell this." Claude said in a low and seductive voice. "I plan on knotting Mikaela and making him my permanent mate."

"What?" Fyn asked as he frowned. "Mika-sama told me himself that he doesn't enjoy being the bottom and being my rival is pointless, Mika-sama loves me all too well."

"Probably, but I intend to steal his heart." Claude said as he kissed Fyn. "It won't be easy though." He said when the pouted.

"Mika-sama loves me." Fyn said. "So don't bother, I'm sure right now, wherever he is he's thinking about me and how he misses me."

"Maybe, but I tend to change that." Claude said before kissing him again.

Earth, Japan

"Aahh..be gentle you moron." Yuu said.

"You're the one being restless." Mika said into Yuu's ears as his hands ran down his body, he placed kisses on his shoulders. Yuu tried muffling the moaning noises, his hands firmly pressed on the wall with Mika being and inside him.

"What if we get caught?" Yuu asked.

"We won't if you just shut up." Mika said as he licked Yuu's neck.

"A dark alley is no place for sex." Yuu said, Mika growled and thrust hard into him, Yuu almost screamed loud but Mika had covered his mouth with his hands.

"It is in our case." Mika whispered in his ears. "Or do you want us to do it at home where your father can hear?" His hands gently stroked Yuu's dick, moving up and down it's shaft.

"I don't want to do this at all." Yuu said.

"That's not what your body tells me." Mika said. "Every little touch it gets, it says more.."

"I don't-"

"Shh..stop lying." Mika said as he licked and bit Yuu's ears. "Don't forget human, until I leave this planet, you're my personal toy and I can do whatever I want with you."

"But what's in it for me?" Yuu asked.

"Simple. Having the pleasure of me being inside you." Mika said as he thrust into Yuu again as he moaned out loud. "You're mine now human."

A/N: A update, yeah. So guys I don't really know what to say so um..hello. By the way, I've published a new book for those who haven't seen it and would be interested, its called, Pirate Romance. Another Mikayuu story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 379 43
Ryuuzaki Amano. The popular star athlete in the Senior Class, comes from a well off wealthy family. All the girls dream to be his....All the guys wan...
48.1K 1.2K 17
Yuu moves to a new school when guren decided that they moved in with shinya. Yuu loved his new dad, new town,new friends,new school. but one deep dar...
138K 3.6K 16
In a world filled with blood-lusting vampires and humans dealing with demons, reality is far from peaceful. There is constant turmoil, as the vampire...
63.2K 2.6K 33
Yu absolutely loves the ocean. He's lived there his entire life. One of his favourite creatures he always studied: mermaids. He knows the exist somew...