The Girl In The Forest(Ciel X...

By Faithis260

(Y/N) spent most of her time wandering in the Forest. One day she sees a man dressed in black fighting with a... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four-Party Time
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
A/N: Baby Names
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
A/N

Chapter Sixteen

6.2K 205 293
By Faithis260

Your POV

After I had woken up I had felt much better and my morning sickness was gone. I got dressed in a loose f/c dress. A corset probably isn't the best idea for a pregnant person. Sure I'm not that pregnant. But I want to be careful. I mostly just want an excuse not to get my breath taken from me.

I sat in the living room with Elizabeth. Ciel was working and I had nothing better to do.

"How was everything while I was gone?" Lizzie asked.

"Fine." I said. What I wanted to say was 'Ciel loves me not you, that's why when you were gone I got knocked up'. But I kept my mouth shut. "How was your trip?" I asked.

"It was fantastic." She said smiling. I smiled back.

"That's good." I mumbled. Then Ciel entered the room. He sat next to Lizzie. I felt my heart ache.

"So, why did you come back early?" I asked Elizabeth.

"I was just so excited to marry Ciel I couldn't wait any longer!" She squealed and hung on him. He looked down and smiled at her.

"Ciel I got you a gift!" She said and then dug around in her bag. She pulled out a box and handed it to him. He opened it and inside was a wedding band.

"I figured since I have a wedding ring and you don't, I should get you one." She said smiling.

"Thank you." He said and kissed his cheek.

"If you'll excuse me." I stood up.

"Wait!" Lizzie shouted. I stopped and turned.

"You're not wearing a corset." She said. I shrugged.

"We're having a party in an hour. It would be nice of you to dress appropriately." She said.

"I'd rather not." I said.

"F/n. We are giving you a place to stay. The least you can do is dress up for our party." Ciel said sternly.

"How about I don't appear at the party?" I asked.

"You cant just not go to a party." Lizzie said.

"Well if you want me there I'm not wearing a corset." I said.

"You have to wear a corset." Lizzie said.

"Who says? Society. Well I'm so sorry but I don't have to listen to society. I'm my own person, thank you very much." I said and left the room.

"F/n!" Ciel called after me. "I'd like to have a word with you." He said and dragged me off.

"Yes?" I asked him.

"You've been acting rude lately." He said.

"Well sorry that I don't like her all over you." I said crossing my arms.

"I'm marrying her." He said.

I wanted to shout 'Well I'm carrying your baby'. But I didn't.

"Do you love her?" I asked.

"What?" He asked.

"Do. You. Love. Her. L-O-V-E." I said.

"I-I don't know." He said lowering his head.

"I cant believe you." I said and slapped him across the face. I turned on my heel and walked off.

"Alastair! Please phone Jacob." I said to Alastair. He nodded. I walked up to my room and curled up on my bed waiting for Jacob to arrive.

About 10 minutes passed, then there was a knock on the door. I sprang up from my bed and bounded down the stairs. I saw Jacob standing in the entrance.

"Jakey!" I said and threw myself at him. I missed him. He hugged me back.

"Hey f/n." He said and ruffled my hair. I smiled.

"Come on. I have to tell you something. Very. Important." I said and dragged him up the stairs.

I shut the door behind me and locked it. His eyes widened.

"I'm not into this kinky stuff." He said smirking.

"Shut it.' I said and sat next to him.

"I'm pregnant." I said to him.

"Ciel and you....Did the dirty?" He whispered the last part. I nodded.

"I need to ask you a favor." I said. "Do you promise to do it?" I asked.

"I don't know what it is..." He trailed off.

"Just please promise me. No matter what it is." I said.

"Okay, I promise." He said.

"I need you to pretend to be the father." I said.

"Anything else?" He asked.

"Nope. That's it. We'll say that it was a complete accident. We got carried away." I said. He nodded.

"Thanks." I said and kissed his cheek.

"I cant believe you're going to have a baby." He said.

"I know." I said back. I heard music playing downstairs.

"They're having a party." I said. He nodded.

"Go ahead and go to the party. I'm going to get some rest." I said. He nodded and went downstairs. I crawled into bed and went to sleep.

*Time skip brought to you by Ciel's eye patch*

I woke up to the feeling of something wet under me. "Hmm?" I mumbled and sat up. I looked down to see myself in a pool of blood. My breath hitched in my throat. I was paralyzed. I couldn't do anything.

Was my baby dead? It had to be.

I stood up and began making my way to the bathroom. But I collapsed and broke down into sobs along the way.

My poor baby. My poor, poor baby. My sobs began to grow louder. I noticed that the music was gone downstairs. I wailed for my baby.

How could this have happened?

I heard pounding on my door.

"F/n!?" I then realized I had locked the door before I fell asleep. I continued crying as I weakly stood up. I walked to my door and unlocked it with my blood covered hand. I looked down. I was covered in blood. After all, I slept in it. The door swung open to reveal everyone and Jacob.

"J-Jakey." I stuttered. He rushed over to me and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. I sobbed against him.

"What's going on? Where'd the blood come from?" Ciel asked panicked.

"I lost it." I whispered.

"What?" Lizzie asked concerned.

"My baby! I lost my baby!" I shouted as I continued sobbing. Alastair kneeled beside me.

"I'm sorry, Mistress." He said.

"Everyone. Help clean this room. F/n lets get you cleaned up." Ciel said and pulled me up. He began leading me through the house and to his room. He brought me to the bathroom and turned on the bath water.

"Was it mine?" He whispered. I nodded and began crying again.

"Oh god.' He whispered and I saw tears in his eye.

"Jacob has agreed to play as the father." I said. Ciel nodded and wiped his eye. "Strip." He said. I nodded and pulled my dress down. Then my undergarments. I climbed in.

"I'll get Lizzie and Mey-Rin." He said and walked off. Soon Lizzie and Mey-Rin came in.

"Who was the father?" Lizzie asked.

"Jacob." I said. They both nodded and began washing me up. I looked at the blood tinted water.

"That's my baby." I whispered.

"Do you think that it was going to be a boy or a girl?" I asked. "Or what about twins? Triplets?" I asked. "Do you think they would've been successful?" I asked.

They were silent. The water began draining away.

"Bye." I whispered. I stepped out and wrapped a towel around me.

I felt empty. I just lost my baby.

I dressed into a nightgown and made my way to my room silently. As I neared the door I heard Lizzie talking.

"She was asking us all these questions about what we thought her baby would grow up to be." She said.

"She also said bye to the blood." Mey-Rin added.

I entered the room. It was cleaned up now.

"Are you okay?" Jacob asked me softly. I shook my head and stared at the ground. He wrapped his arms around me and I leaned against his chest.

"It'll get better.' He said.

"I don't think it will." I said in a monotone voice. I walked towards my bed and sat on it. I stared at the window. So many emotions swirled through me.

Anger. Sadness. Confusion.

I watched as the window shattered. Had I done that?

"What was that?" Lizzie whispered.

"It was me." I said. She looked terrified.

"I know why my father left me. My mother possessed a power, a power she passed down onto me. My father realized we were dangerous. So....He took my mother out. And he tried to take me out. But I killed him before he killed me." I said.

"Then I did some thinking. My powers are pretty powerful. Wouldn't it make sense for my father to also have powers? But he didn't. So I began to delve deeper into my past. That man wasn't my father. I found out who my real father is." I said.

"Who is he?" Finny asked.

"My father is...."

A/n: Cliffhanger :b

I want to thank haruhihotori for giving me the idea of why your father left you!  Thanks! ♥♥♥

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy. See you next time! ~Faith xx ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 4.2K 28
Hey guys if you want to request a story for black butler be my guest i am open to suggestions and don't be shy!
452K 14.4K 52
You lost your Aunt in the woods and end up in the Phantomhive Manor. You have became a maid in order to stay. Ciel didn't really like you at first be...
108K 3.4K 21
*going through the editing process* Black butler fan fic ~ As Rose loses her family in a fire which leaves her hungry for revenge, the young girl sum...
107K 2.9K 18
(IN EDITING) ~A job in the Phantomhive Mansion? Sure. Romance with the Young Master? Definitely.~ Completed. Book Cover created by me but pictures th...