control → alec lightwood au |...

By dangerouswoman-

❝you're mine and i will control you.❞ [ lowercase intended ] [alec is straight ] More

chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.

chapter 3.

5.5K 161 24
By dangerouswoman-

"guess we all get nightmares sometimes."

holly's pov;

-dream-

"stay with me, c'mon," a deep voice said, and all i could do was scream. "help me! i-i can't," tears falling from my eyes and staining my cheeks. i tried kicking anyone and everything, fighting my way to get away from wherever i was.

"hold her down! i need to calm her-"

"let me go!" i screamed as loud as i could before i was knocked out.

-end of dream-

i gasped, sitting up quickly and coming face to face with a guy with dirty blonde hair. i screamed, about to get up but he took hold of my shoulders and pressed me down. "let me go! help me! alec!" i screamed as i started to go into a full panic attack.

"hey- calm down, i'm not going to hurt you!" the guy said, speaking a bunch of words. i tried shoving him off, still screaming for help.

a second later, i saw alec rushing through the door and coming towards me. "holly, holly, it's okay," he reassured me, as the blonde guy got off of me and alec came directly in front of me, grabbing my face in his large hands.

"i didn't know w-who he-" i sobbed, clinging onto his wrists. "i thought he was trying to hurt me," i whispered, hot tears still falling down my red cheeks.

"shh, it's alright. you're safe with me, remember?" alec said, rubbing his thumbs over my tears. "i'll keep you safe, i promise."

i nodded, breathing in harshly as i tried not to think about the nightmare i just had also. it took me a moment before looking up at the blonde guy, "i'm sorry."

he nodded, "it's alright, are you okay though? i heard you crying in your sleep.."

i nodded, pulling away from alec and trying to stand up. "yeah, yeah. i'm fine.. guess i just had a nightmare."

alec got up and stood behind me as i tried balance myself on my wobbly knees.

the blonde guy chuckled at me, "guess we all get nightmares sometimes."

i hummed, grabbing my head as i started to feel lightheaded. "when was the last time you ate?" alec asked, wrapping his arms around my waist to steady me.

i turned and looked up at him, "i don't really remember..." i mumbled, looking down shyly. i felt alec's hands tighten around me and saw the blonde guy looking at something. "come with me, i'll get you something to eat," he said, heading towards the door.

i went to pull away, but i was pulled back into alec's arms. "do you want me to come with you?" he whispered in my ear, his breath tickling my skin.

"yeah," i said softly back, looking up into his eyes. he nodded, taking my hand and pulling me along with him. as we were walking to get some food, i noticed a girl with dark hair. "hey jace, alec," said the girl.

they stopped and i almost slammed into alec's back, not knowing he was fully stopping. the girl smirked, looking me over.

i blushed, feeling myself grow uncomfortable as i tried to hide myself behind alec's tall figure. "hey izzy," the guys replied in sync. this girl was absolutely gorgeous, i could understand why alec and jace would stop and say hello.

"and who is this little doll?" the girl izzy questioned, as i tightened my grip on alec's hand. "oh, alec found her in a alleyway and brought her here.. which is sorta shocking for him i guess," jace said with a playful eye roll.

she smiled, "well it's nice to know my brother still has a heart. also, it's nice to know another girl is staying here now, especially one that isn't a mundane," izzy laughed.

"izzy," alec growled, glaring at her. izzy rolled her eyes, taking hold of my arm and pulling me into her. "you see doll, my brother isn't such a new people's person and to think that he brought you here without having any idea who or what you are.. is beyond shocking to all of us."

i looked up at her, feeling really confused. so izzy and alec were siblings? and what the hell is a mundane? "a m-mundane?" i asked, my eyebrows furrowed.

"a mundane means human," jace spoke up, "and seeing as that you can see us and the institute means that you're not a mundane.. you possibly have some shadowhunter blood in you," jace smirked.

i was seriously confused now. "w-what?" i asked, looking to izzy and then to alec. my eyes were wide and my brain felt as if it was just shoved into a toaster and it's been left in there for too long.

"okay, that's enough," alec cut in, obviously annoyed. "can't you see that you're scaring her? she's not ready to hear all of this," alec came up to me, pulling me away from izzy. "but alec-" izzy started.

"no! i saved her, alright? meaning she is my responsibility, understand? she is mine," he growled, pushing past both jace and izzy as i was basically dragged behind him.

"alec," i whined, rushing to keep up with him. we made it into a large kitchen and i noticed we were the only two in here.

once alec finally stopped in front of a big freezer, he turned towards me and pulled me into his hard chest, holding me. "i'm sorry about them," he started. "they shouldn't have put that kind of pressure on you."

the side of the my face was pressed against his heart, "it's okay," i whispered, leaning up and placing a soft kiss against his collarbone.

i pulled back once i noticed what i did, looking up at him with my mouth open in shock. "i-i'm sorry.. i don't know why i-"

"its okay," alec whispered, his arms still wrapped around me. he looked down at me and our eyes locked. it felt like forever as we were looking into one another's eyes and i didn't even mind. a second later i blushed, as alec cleared his throat and pulled away.

"so.." he started, shaking his head and walking over to the huge refrigerator. "what do you want to eat?"

i smiled, "anything is fine, thanks," i said. i saw the corners of his mouth lift ever so slightly as he opened the refrigerator door and looked inside.

"how does a turkey sandwich sound?" he asked, a chuckle escaping his lips. "sounds great," i laughed along with him.

as he started making my sandwich, i couldn't help but watch him. how his muscles moved under his shirt whenever he reached for something, or how a vein would pop out of his neck as he turned his head to look for something. he was truly a work of art.

i didn't even notice i was full on staring at him until i saw a hand wave in front of my face.

i snapped out of it, looking up and seeing alec holding my sandwich with a smirk on his face in front of me.

i blushed hard, "sorry," i mumbled. taking the sandwich from him, i bit into it and moaned at the taste. i haven't had real food in ages. i didn't even notice alec was watching me with an amused expression on his face. "if i had known food made you make these kinds of sounds, i would of fed you sooner," he smirked.

i stopped mid chew, glaring at him. he laughed, "c'mon, let me show you around."

---
i don't know why it was so hard for me to write this chapter..
anyway, hope y'all enjoy.
sorry for any errors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
508K 15.9K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
184K 7.9K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
666K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...