The fighter falls in love

By holy_shiznitt

Skylar is an illegal street fighter who gets abused at home by her father. One night, her father takes the bu... More

The fighter falls in love
chapter 2 part one
chapter 2 part 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
blehh
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10

chapter 8

558 11 2
By holy_shiznitt

"That was scary." Lia mumbled when she got off my bike.

I chuckled as Hayden nodded in approval with his little sister. She's really pretty.

"Please tell me you have a car." Hayden asked me.

I chuckled and shook my head no.

"I crashed my last one into a building and got banned from going there." I told him.

He looked at me horrified. "Please don't kill us." He said truthfully.

"I'm not I promise. I love my baby to crash him." I told him truthfully.

He sighed and looked at my house.

"This is where you live?" Hayden asked.

I nodded. "Yea but we're not going in there. Mom will chew my ass. We're going next door." I told him as we made our way to Mac's.

I opened the door as I heard the tv. Seems like someone's awake.

"Who's watching tv?" I asked loudly.

I hear someone crash. Damn. They must miss me like hell. Ha. I saw Mac run towards me and I got tackled into a hug. I chuckle and hugged him back tightly.

"Where's Josh?" I asked.

Mac snorted. "Work."

I snickered. "He would work in the morning. This is Hayden and Lia." I introduced them.

Hayden nodded as Lia hid behind her big brother. I smiled slightly and looked at Mac. He nodded back.

"We're going to your room Mac. Don't be loud like you always are." I told Mac sternly.

He brought his hands up in surrender. "I promise I will be quiet." I knew what he ment.

I nodded and told Hayden and Lia to follow me. They followed me to Mac's room and we entered. Hmm. For once it's actually clean. I'm proud of him ha.

Hayden got the bed ready and Lia got under the covers when she took off her sweater and shoes. She looked at Hayden with big innocent icy blue grey eyes. They share the same eyes.

"Can you sing me what mom would always sing me?" Lia asked softly.

Hayden smiled softly and nodded. I saw the love he had for his little sister. I left the room and booked it to the kitchen.

"Better not touch my food." Mac mumbled as he killed zombies.

I snorted. "What's yours is mine." I told him.

He snorted loudly. "When the fuck did I put a ring on that finger? Never." Smartass said.

I smirked. "Let's see. Remember third grade? you proposed to me with a fucking ring pop. I still have the bitch somewhere in my junk." I told him.

He started laughing. "You still have it? You're crazy. Alright, eat whatever the fuck you wanna eat but not all of it." Mac said still laughing.

I chuckled and grabbed the cream cheese and the ritz. I entered the kitchen and jumped on the couch landing next to Mac. I grabbed a controller and logged into my account which made Mac get ambushed by zombies cause he was playing live.

"The fuck was that for?!" Mac shrieked like a lil girl.

I rolled my eyes and back handed him. I smirked too cause his head set was on so the other players heard him as well. Ha. This should be fun.

"Well one, I wanna play and two, whoever the fuck is playing with you heard you scream like a girl. You're such a girl when it comes to this." I told him.

He huffed. "So? You do the same thing but I know damn well not to interrupt your ass. I don't want you giving me hell." Mac huffed again.

I smirked. "Good boy haha."

He flipped me off and I joined his game since he was playing with two people. They were on round 10. Hmm. This should be easy. I knifed as many zombies as I can so i can use the mystery box. When I got to 2000 points, I used the mystery box twice and got me the raygun and galil.

Lucky right? Ha. I heard foot steps coming so I knew it was Hayden. I looked real fast and saw it was him.

"Come join the couch with us." I told Hayden.

He said nothing as he sat down next to me. I shot down zombies as I ran everywhere.

"Mac. Watch me, I wanna eat real fast." I told Mac.

"Alright. Hold on." He said as he shot down the line of zombies that were chasing him.

I shot down some zombies and Mac finally got to me. I stopped playing and opened the ritz and cream cheese. I grabbed the rit and dipped it in cream cheese. I shoved it in my mouth and groaned in bliss. This is heaven.

I shoved more in my mouth and went back to killing zombies. When we got to round 16, Mac died amd started fursing loudly. I back handed him.

"Shut the fuck up dude. There's a kid sleeping down the fucking hall." I growled at him.

He smiled sheepishly as he rubbed the spot on his head that I hit.

"Sorry. I forgot." He appologized.

I nodded and ate some more ritz and cream cheese.

"That looks disgusting." Hayden commented.

Mac and I snorted. "But it's good." Mac said as he shoved some in his mouth.

I grabbed a rit and dipped it in cream cheese. I handed it to Hayden as he stared at it oddly. He took a bite of it slowly and I rolled my eyes at him. His eyes kind of widened as he shoved the rest in his mouth. Ha. He likes it. I went back to killing zombies.

"This is good." He said as he shoved more in his mouth.

****

"So Lia. What do you like to do?" I asked Lia.

She swallowed her food and looked at me shyly. "I like to color and draw." She whispered.

I smiled at her. "Me too." I said softly with a smile.

She smiled. "Really?"

"Yeah. One of these days, we can draw and color together. Yeah?"

She beamed. "Yeah." She said smiling to herself.

I chuckled and looked up at Hayden. He was staring at me and thinking alot that he didn't see me look up at him. I smirked and waved my hand acros his face. He snapped out of it and blushed when he saw I caught him red handed.

Lia giggled as Hayden hid his face with his hair. I chuckled.

"Ready to leave?" I asked them.

Lia nodded as she took a sip of her sprite. Hayden got up and threw our trash away.

"He likes you." Lia whispered and then giggled.

I chuckled. "He's nice." I told her and she giggled again.

I like this kid. Ha. Lia and I got up and threw our cups away since I have nothing to hold the cups in my baby. We met up with Hayden at the door and walked to my baby. Before Lia can get on, I heard a high pitch giggle. Ha. Bimbos here. I bet she's here with whatever the fuck his name is.

"Oh look. Emo is here with that new chick and some little girl." Bimbo sneered.

I smirked and popped my knuckles. I turned around and faced bimbo and her boy. He was staring at me intently but I payed no attention to him.

"Ah. It's nice to see you bimbo." I said sickly nicely.

She narrowed her eyes on me. "Don't call me that." She said rudely.

"I can call anyone whatever the fuck I wanna call." I told her.

She growled and I laughed. "Oh look. She growled. What are you now? A dog? Ha. Sit boy sit. Roll over. Good boy. Let me get you a treat." I teased.

I heard Lia giggle, Hayden hold in his laugh and boy toy trying to hold it in but I can tell he didn't like that I'm harassing his chick but oh well. More anger ignited her eyes. Oh how much I love pissing people off.

"Look bitch. We were fine when you weren't here. I don't like the fact that you're stealing my attention away from me. It would be better if you fucking went back to wherever the fuck you came from." She sneered.

I snorted. "You'd like that don't you? Well I like it here so you can't do shit about it." I said smirking.

She was getting pissed off by each second that was passing by and that was amusing.

"I don't like you." Lia said loudly to bimbo.

Oh Lia. You make me laugh which I did. I laughed loudly. Bimbo glared at Lia.

"Look you little brat." She yelled.

"Don't yell at her!" I barked dangerously.

Bimbo glared at me then smirked.

"Look who's the dog now." She taunted.

I smirked. "I ain't no dog bimbo. I'm a fucking wolf who will break every bone in your body and will gladly chew on your bones for a snack." I said smirking.

Ha. Everything she says is getting backfired. Her smirk disappeared.

"I fucking hate you!" She yelled.

I laughed. "Ain't the first time I heard it." I said smirking.

She huffed. I laughed and got on my bike.

"I'm out. Ha. Bimbo ain't worth my penny." I said.

Lia giggled and then she screams. Bimbo had Lia's hair in her fist and a red mark on Lia's right cheek where there was a bruise. I got off my bike and slapped bimbo harder. Bimbo shrieked and landed on the ground.

"You like that don't you?! You don't hit or slap a child you bitch! Just cause she fucking giggles at you don't mean you can go fucking slap her you fucking slut! You should be ashamed of yourself bitch! Noone doesn't want a fucking slut who abuses kids that aren't theirs!" I barked at her coldly.

Bimbo held her cheek in pain and was crying. I wanted to fucking beat her ass up for slapping Lia but I'm not cause I don't want her to witness that.

"If I fucking see your ass abuse another kid then I'm gonna fuck you up badly. I don't give a shit if I go to fucking jail. I went to juvie so many fucking times bitch." I barked again.

Bimbo crawled to her boy toy in fear as he just stared at me in shock. I glared at him.

"And you? Don't fucking talk to me. We ain't friends nomore." I growled at him.

I got on my bike and waited for Hayden and Lia to get on. I had Lia sit on my lap cause her cheek was still in pain. We got to my house and I carried Lia inside. I got Hayden to open the door for me.

"Skylar? Is that you?" I heard mom ask loudly.

"I'm not in the mood mom." I growled.

Mom entered my vision and her eyes widened when she saw Lia still crying in my arms.

"What happened to her?!" Mom asked concerned.

"It's none of your goddamn business." I kind of barked.

I looked at Hayden which he had concern written all over his face. I sighed and handed Lia to him.

"First door on your left up the stairs. I'll meet you in there." I told him.

He nodded and walked up the stairs and into my room. I entered the kitchen and looked through the cabinets for the first aide kit. My hands were shaking in anger since I didn't do much shit to bimbo.

"Skye darling. You're shaking." Mom said puting her hand on me.

I restrained myself from hurting her so I yelled.

"Mom! I told you to stay out of it!" I barked.

Mom jumped back in fright. I'll apologize later. I found the first aide kit and ran up the stairs to my room. I got in there and tossed the first aid kit to Hayden. He caught it and opened it. He wiped the concealor off and the bruise looked even worse.

I tightened my fist and glared at the wall. Lia kept wincing everytime Hayden wiped the concealor off. I wanted to beat her ass badly. More than I ever wanted.

I was about to punch the wall but Hayden got infront of me. His hands engulfed my tight fists. He looked me in the eyes as I looked him back in the eyes. His icy blue grey eyes searched my dull grey eyes.

"Skye. Can you calm down for me?" Hayden asked.

I closed my eyes and brought my head down. Calm down Skye. I unclenched my fists and looked back up to him. He was two three inches taller than me. How can he calm me down fast? Noone can't do that.

Im so confused. I felt someone tug on my shirt and I looked down to see Lia looking up at me with red eyes.

"Can we color and draw now?" She asked innocently.

I cracked a grin and nodded. "Of course we can." I said and grabbed some white papers and markers.

-------------------------------

sorry for the really long wait. i was too stressed to think and i was busy too. since im a senior in highschool imma be busy once again but ill try to update as soon as possible! i promise !

cream cheese and ritz are actually delicious. my friend ate them with cheetos instead which sounds disgusting but its good. weird cravings right? ha

well.......hope you like this chapter! its not edited cause im too lazy to edit and i got noone to edit it sooooo its not edited.

comment?!(:

vote?!(:

fan?!(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 188 26
After running from her bullies, A young girl trespasses on a gang's territory which leads to her being Kidnapped By Gang Members.
441K 11.3K 15
Highest Ranking: #11 in Action // 12.25.17 I'm Lesley, you would think I'm this sweet innocent girl but, let's face it. I'm none of that. Usually 17...
75 17 23
Cecile is a boy who has a sad backstory and get's a scholarship at an all girl fighter school with a deal of staying there for all four of his high s...
Fight Me By Bri

Teen Fiction

3.5M 114K 43
Jessica Westlake is unknown, while Black Lightning is a famous underground street fighter. What most don't know is that they are the same person. Af...