Adopted- The Prime-Ministers...

By Booksaregreat

A Watty Award winner. Hazel is determined to leave the orphanage, but why would anyone want to adopt a sevent... More

Adopted has been published!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue

On The Run! (Sequel news)

4.6K 44 7
By Booksaregreat

SEQUEL OUT NOW!

Here comes the start of a new adventure for Hazel. Here is the link to the Story. .... 

On The Run

Sequel To Adopted

Second book in the Prime-Ministers Daughter series

Here is the discription- Hazel is back! Life couldn't be better. After all living at the Wake House was like living at a palace. But Hazel wouldn't be Hazel if she didn't get into a bit of trouble. Join Hazel in the trilling sequel to Adopted, the second book of the Prime-Ministers Daughter Series as she experiences life On The Run!

Link to story.... http://www.wattpad.com/3136809-on-the-run-prologue

hey guys! i have made a facebook page for my books! be up to date on everything! dont foget to like it :) http://www.facebook.com/#!/booksaregreat?bookmark_t=page thanks to everyone who already has! stay tuned for updates on my writting!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44 1 28
The child population is at an all time low because of the increases of deadly diseases. Gangs start to rise up to use boys and girls for their own pe...
1.1M 37.7K 88
Saving Leah Series Book 7 "So what do you admire most about women?" I ask the man as he sips on his coffee. He smirks as he sets his cup down, actin...
199K 10.2K 50
{Wattys Shortlist 2022} A one night stand is turned inside out when two strangers discover their shared past. After a skydiving excursion that ends...
3K 85 24
Y/N Swan was an adopted Daughter of Charlie Swan, She's kind, curious, stubborn, adventurous, compassionate, and courageous. But everything change...