Fairy Tail: High School

By TheKonfusingKK

your typical teenage romance. More

Story Info
Chapter One: I Bumped Into Mr. Jackass
Chapter Two: You Were Walking The Mile?
Chapter Three: What's The Catch?
Chapter Four: Birdo The Maid
Chapter Five: I'm Erza's Boyfriend
Chapter Six: You're A Lazy @$$
Chapter Seven: Nerd Alert!
Chapter Eight: Eat Me
Chapter Nine: Hush My Dear Child
Chapter Ten: Who's Shrimp?
Chapter Eleven: Do You Have Any Booze?
Chapter Twelve: Where Did My Clothes Go?
Chapter Thirteen: Clash of Boys
Chapter Fourteen: Let The Drinking Games Begin!
Chapter Fifteen: Your Bag Smelled Like Fish
Chapter Sixteen: The 30 Cakes Are For Me
Chapter Seventeen: Stop Striping In Public!
Chapter Eighteen: Don't Tease Me!
Chapter Nineteen: Strawberries and Vanilla
Chapter Twenty: You Have A Very Cute Scream
Chapter Twenty-One: You're Adorable
Chapter Twenty-Two: It's A Secret
Chapter Twenty-Three: Do You Want Me To Die?
Chapter Twenty-Four: You Know Each Other?
Chapter Twenty-Five: It's Me...
Chapter Twenty-Six: I Love Hugs!
Chapter Twenty-Seven: You Were Eavesdropping?
Chapter Twenty-Eight: You Have To Share
Chapter Twenty-Nine: It Was Him
Chapter Thirty: You're So Pretty!
Chapter Thirty-One: Merry Christmas
Chapter Thirty-Two: Happy New Year
Chapter Thirty-Three: I'll Get Over It
Chapter Thirty-Four: Why Does It Hurt So Much?
Chapter Thirty-Five: Netflix And Chill
Chapter Thirty-Six: Winter Formal
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Call Me
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Fabulous Sting
Chapter Thirty-Nine: What's Anime?
Chapter Forty: My Valentine
Chapter Forty-One: Don't Ignore Me
Chapter Forty-Two: You Cheated On Me
Chapter Forty-Three: Speak Of The Devil
Chapter Forty-Five: The Plan
Chapter Forty-Six: What Are You Hiding From Me?
Chapter Forty-Seven: Apologies and Confessions
Chapter Forty-Eight: Scholarships and Weddings
Chapter Forty-Nine: Happy Endings
Chapter Fifty: Goodbye

Chapter Forty-Four: Misunderstanding

4.2K 188 115
By TheKonfusingKK

My friend had to make a new account, because a person was bullying her over the internet. She didn't even do anything to her and he had the nerve to call her a b!tch. She loved Wattpad so much, but she experienced drama more than she did before. I just want everyone to know that cyberbullying is bad and you should never have to be the victim or the bully.

~~~

Lucy's POV:

"Yes! All finished! What do you think, Dad? Should I turn it into my English teacher?" Dad stopped reading his newspaper and grabbed my story, while putting on his glasses. He made some few expressions here and there, but nothing out of the ordinary. Once he reached the end of the story, he gave me back my paper and patted me on the head.

"Your mother would have been so proud of you, Lucy. It's such a great story." I pouted my lips and looked over my story.

"Is that all? Is it not amazing? Why is it only great and nothing else?" Dad chuckled and went back to reading his newspaper. He grabbed his cup of coffee from the table and took a sip.

"Lucy, you're thinking too much. It's a good story and-"

"Oh, it's good now? It's not great anymore?"

"Lucy..."

"I'm sorry. I just want it to be perfect, you know? I really want to win the contest, because the prize is a trip to New York. They have one of the best writing schools there and it would be awesome if I could go." Dad looked at me and gave me his best smile.

"Then, what are you waiting for? Go on and ask your friends for their opinions. I'm sure there are better people to ask for advice than an old guy like me." I gave my dad a hug and grabbed my things before heading out to see Levy and Erza. I closed the door behind me and jogged all the way to Erza's house.

~~~

Erza's POV:

"Jellal, you do realize that I can sit on the ground like a human being, right?" Jellal made me sit on his lap and placed his arms around my stomach. He rested his chin on my shoulder and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Barf. Get a room you two," Gray said, while coming back from the bathroom. He sat next to Juvia and held her hand, making Juvia smile. Levy rolled her eyes at the happy couples and continued to do her homework. Gajeel scooted closer to her, but he didn't know what to do next.

"If 2 rad 2 is the same as rad 8, then x has to equal 2 and the angle-"

"How can you stand geometry? It stinks." Levy stopped working on her homework and looked at Gajeel in disbelief. She set her pencil down and took her glasses off.

"We use geometry on a regular basis. Do you see that chair you're sitting on right now? That's geometry. Oh, that chandelier? That's also geometry. You're basically geometry yourself, so saying that geometry stinks means that you also stink." Gray couldn't help, but snort, which caused everyone to laugh. Levy put her glasses back on and continued to do her homework.

"I'm not talking about geometry in real life. I'm talking about the geometry homework.

"Let it go, Gajeel. I think Levy wants to finish her homework," Jellal said.

"Thank you. At least someone understands my need for work," Levy said. Gajeel looked at Jellal and cracked his knuckles in front of him. Jellal gulped in fear and hid behind my back to avoid looking at Gajeel's eyes. Someone knocked at the door and Juvia went to go get it. Juvia opened the door and we saw Lucy panting really heavily.

"Lucy! Are you ok?" Juvia asked. Lucy nodded and tried to regain her composure. She went straight to Levy and handed her a stack of paper.

"Can you read it?" Lucy asked. Levy immediately stopped what she was doing and her attention was on the stack of papers. She was carefully reading them one by one as if she was looking for a mistake.

"What is she doing here?" Jellal asked bitterly. Lucy folded her arms and looked away from his intense glare. I looked at Gray and Juvia, but they both just shrugged.

"Hey, just because you don't want to be her friend anymore doesn't mean I won't." Levy smiled at Lucy, making her feel more at ease. Everyone was quiet and tension began to skyrocket in the room.

"Would someone tell me what the heck is going on?" Gajeel asked, breaking the awkward atmosphere. Jellal cleared his throat and everyone paid attention to what he had to say.

"Well, I accidentally saw Lucy kiss Gray after school, so it's no surprise that I'm mad at her." Gray gave Jellal a confused look, while Lucy rolled her eyes.

"For the last time, I did not kiss Gray!"

"Yeah, Lucy didn't kiss Gray," Juvia said.

"How would you know? It's not like you weren't there when it happened." Juvia played with her thumbs, as if she was embarrassed of telling the truth.

"I did actually... I was... stalking them..." Gray gave Juvia a weird look and laughed. Juvia blushed and scratched the back of her head.

"Didn't I tell you that you can stop stalking me?" Gray asked.

"Yeah, but I saw you with Lucy, so I didn't want to bother you guys. You're so sweet trying to cheer Lucy up." Juvia gave Gray a kiss on the cheek, which caused him to turn red.

"Wait, I'm so confused right now. I could've sworn they kissed when I saw Lucy close her eyes," Jellal said.

"Oh, I was the one who told Lucy to close her eyes. I was just wiping the tears off her face," Gray answered. Jellal slapped himself on the forehead, realizing what he did.

"I am so sorry, Lucy. I thought you guys were kissing behind Natsu's back." Lucy sadly smiled and made her way to the bathroom. She closed the door and everyone gave Jellal an intense glare.

"You know, Lucy likes Natsu a lot. She's not the type of person who would cheat on him," Levy said. Everyone nodded in agreement, making Jellal feel even more guilty.

"I know that, but I didn't know it was a whole misunderstanding," Jellal defended.

"You should check on Lucy. It's the least you could do for her," Gajeel suggested. Jellal sighed, but knew he was right. He walked to the bathroom and hesitated before knocking on the door.

~~~

Lucy's POV:

"Lucy, can you open the door, please? I really need to talk to you," Jellal said from the other side of the door. I was lying on the floor and my head was against the wall. I could feel my energy depleting, even though I didn't do anything.

"I don't really want to talk right now, Jellal. I just want to be alone," I said.

"Please, it won't take long," Jellal begged. I reluctantly opened the door, but I was still lying on the floor. Jellal sat next to me and tried to get my attention.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"I just want to tell you how sorry I am. Natsu's been going through a lot lately and the last thing he needs is his girlfriend cheating on him. With everything going wrong, I just assumed that you were kissing Gray. I'm really, really sorry." I turned to face him and smiled. Even if he did do a bad thing, I knew he was just looking out for Natsu. I mean, who wouldn't look after their friends?

"It's ok, Jellal. It's not your fault. I know you're just helping Natsu."

"No, it's not ok. Because of me, I ruined your relationship with him." I gently placed my hand on his shoulder to comfort him.

"Honestly, I think our relationship was already ruined. When I told him that I wasn't cheating on him, he believed you over me. It made me realize that he doesn't trust me as much as you," I said.

"You're wrong, Lucy. I've split you guys apart, but I'm going to fix it." Jellal got up and eagerly exited the bathroom, leaving me alone on the floor.

"I doubt that, Jellal..."

~~~

Next Update: Soon!

Do you ever feel like you know somebody until you realize you have no idea who they are? Like why do people have to be so complicated? Why do people eat more than others? Why do people have more friends than others? Why am I arguably shorter than Levi? I have no idea.

I know it's been forever since I last updated, but I was really busy. I'm a tutor, I have the musical, and I have homework that can possibly kill me. I'm using all I can today to try and update more of my other books too. I wish I was a sixth grader. Sixth grade was fun and I made a lot of friends there.

Also, how do you try to stop liking somebody? There's this one guy that I have a weird relationship with and I really want to get him out of my mind. I don't know if I like him, because every time he looks at me, I either look away or rudely ignore him, but when he doesn't look at me I can't help, but look at him, because honestly, he's pretty cute. I wish he could just disappear or something, you know? Is it really that hard to move on from just one guy?

~TheKonfusingKK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 1.2K 16
"We used to be close, but I guess that's just the past" Published: April 24, 2018
293K 12.1K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
35.2K 1.8K 62
The story follows the academic life of the students of Konoha School of Arts (KSA). KSA is a school for the richest, most talented and brilliant stu...
66.6K 4.2K 35
6 yr old boy is living life thinking he has a perfect happy family..papa n mama..but doesn't know the biggest truth of his life (AbhiR) Far away...