Fairy Tail: High School

By TheKonfusingKK

your typical teenage romance. More

Story Info
Chapter One: I Bumped Into Mr. Jackass
Chapter Two: You Were Walking The Mile?
Chapter Three: What's The Catch?
Chapter Four: Birdo The Maid
Chapter Five: I'm Erza's Boyfriend
Chapter Six: You're A Lazy @$$
Chapter Seven: Nerd Alert!
Chapter Eight: Eat Me
Chapter Nine: Hush My Dear Child
Chapter Ten: Who's Shrimp?
Chapter Eleven: Do You Have Any Booze?
Chapter Twelve: Where Did My Clothes Go?
Chapter Thirteen: Clash of Boys
Chapter Fourteen: Let The Drinking Games Begin!
Chapter Fifteen: Your Bag Smelled Like Fish
Chapter Sixteen: The 30 Cakes Are For Me
Chapter Seventeen: Stop Striping In Public!
Chapter Eighteen: Don't Tease Me!
Chapter Nineteen: Strawberries and Vanilla
Chapter Twenty: You Have A Very Cute Scream
Chapter Twenty-One: You're Adorable
Chapter Twenty-Two: It's A Secret
Chapter Twenty-Three: Do You Want Me To Die?
Chapter Twenty-Four: You Know Each Other?
Chapter Twenty-Five: It's Me...
Chapter Twenty-Six: I Love Hugs!
Chapter Twenty-Seven: You Were Eavesdropping?
Chapter Twenty-Eight: You Have To Share
Chapter Twenty-Nine: It Was Him
Chapter Thirty: You're So Pretty!
Chapter Thirty-One: Merry Christmas
Chapter Thirty-Two: Happy New Year
Chapter Thirty-Three: I'll Get Over It
Chapter Thirty-Four: Why Does It Hurt So Much?
Chapter Thirty-Five: Netflix And Chill
Chapter Thirty-Six: Winter Formal
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Call Me
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Fabulous Sting
Chapter Thirty-Nine: What's Anime?
Chapter Forty: My Valentine
Chapter Forty-One: Don't Ignore Me
Chapter Forty-Three: Speak Of The Devil
Chapter Forty-Four: Misunderstanding
Chapter Forty-Five: The Plan
Chapter Forty-Six: What Are You Hiding From Me?
Chapter Forty-Seven: Apologies and Confessions
Chapter Forty-Eight: Scholarships and Weddings
Chapter Forty-Nine: Happy Endings
Chapter Fifty: Goodbye

Chapter Forty-Two: You Cheated On Me

4.9K 171 178
By TheKonfusingKK

Person: OMG! I love your story!

Author: ...I don't think you're going to like it anymore.

Person: What do you mean?

Author: Just read the title.

Person: Nope, I'm good.

Author: Are you sure? It's probably best if you did.

~~~

Instagram Account: kaitlyn._.tam

1. Follow!

2. Vote!

3. Comment!

~~~

Juvia's POV:

"Juvia, you look kind of glum. Want to tell me what's wrong?" I shot a glare at him and picked up the pace a little faster. Gray stopped me by running up to the front and blocked me from going any further.

"I really can't believe you right now. I need to go to the library and return the book I borrowed. If you didn't notice it before, you're stopping me from getting there," I spat harshly. Gray was caught off guard and looked to see if I was holding any books. Luckily, I was.

"Juvia, can you tell my why you're mad at me?" He asked kindly. He looked so innocent, I wanted to tear that face off. How could he not know what he did wrong?

"I can't believe you forgot. We were supposed to have a dinner date last night, but you forgot. I tried texting you to come pick me up, but you never answered. You stood me up!" I said angrily. Gray scratched his head and sighed.

"First of all, the dinner date wasn't yesterday. It's today. Second of all, my phone died around 6:30 p.m. and I had to wait for about an hour until I could get home from practice.

"O-Oh..." I slapped my forehead and groaned. How stupid could I get?

"Do you know why I picked today to have the date?" I thought really hard, but nothing came to my mind.

"No, why?"

"Ul is going on a trip to New York with her friends, which means I get to have the house all to myself. I wanted to have the date at my house, so it'll be just us. I don't really like the idea of sitting around a bunch of strangers, while they stare at you. It's creepy." I tried to hold in the happy feeling I got, but it didn't work. He didn't seem like the romantic person, but seeing him put in all that effort made my heart flutter.

"Sorry..." I apologized. Gray rolled his eyes and placed a gentle kiss on my cheeks, making me blush.

"Come on, let's go to class." He offered his hand, which I took and we both went to our classroom together.

Somewhere off to the distance, a blue-haired person saw everything that just happened and was disgusted by it. The blue-haired student went away right after Gray and I went to our classroom, while holding each other's hand...

~~~

Levy's POV:

"Achoo!"

"Sweetheart, you're a mess right now. I can't believe the trip got you sick. I'll get the hot water, while you take the day off." I grabbed her arm and shook my head slowly.

"But... I want to go to school. I don't want to miss it," I said tiredly. Mom gave me a warm smile and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"You can't go to school. You're going to get other people sick. If you'd like, I can give Gajeel a call and he can bring your homework to you." I gave my mom a weird look.

"Gajeel? Why can't you call Lucy?" Mom made a huge smirk, which creeped me out a little.

"I don't know. I'm actually starting to like Gajeel. He's a good guy." If I could smile, I would in a heartbeat, but my tiredness got the best of me. I was happy my mom took a liking to Gajeel.

"I'll make a call and I'll cook up some hot porridge for you to eat. One day won't hurt you, Levy. I know how much school means to you, but I'm not going to let you get other people sick." I listened to my mom and nodded. I knew if I went to school in this condition, not only was that selfish, I could potentially tamper everyone's health. I tucked myself in and looked outside the window to find rain pouring out from the sky.

~~~

Wendy's POV:

"Lucy! I need to talk to you!" I shouted. Lucy looked at me and gave me a bright smile. I kept my face hard and serious.

"What's up, Wendy?" Lucy asked. I really wanted to shout at her, but I couldn't even if I tried.

"I can't believe you did that to me! I thought we were friends!" I exclaimed. Lucy laughed nervously, trying to figure out what in the world I was talking about.

"What did I do, Wendy? Honestly, I don't remember doing anything wrong." I shot her a glare and pouted.

"Oh, yeah? Romeo told me that you told him that I liked him! That's what you did wrong!" Lucy bursted into laughter and held on to her stomach. I crossed my arms and waited for her to settle down.

"Sorry, Wendy. I didn't mean to tell him. It just happened. When I did tell him, he looked really shocked." I tried my best to hold in my temper.

"What did he say?" I asked.

"I don't know. I think he just smiled and thanked me. Weird. Why would he thank me? I obviously didn't help him at all." I clenched my hands into fists, making Lucy tremble with fear.

She's going to have a bad time...

~~~

Jellal's POV:

"Have you seen Natsu anywhere?" I asked one of my classmates. She thought for a moment and pointed to the direction she saw him.

"I think he's somewhere around the quad. He's by himself." I thanked my classmate and went straight to the quad. She was right. Natsu was sitting on the ground, while looking up at the sky. I lied down next to him, which caused him to look at me.

"Hey," I greeted with a smile. Natsu turned his eyes towards the sky again and frowned.

"I don't really feel like talking, Jellal," he said sadly. My smile disappeared, knowing that Natsu's still bummed about the whole Igneel situation.

"You won't have to talk. I'm going to do all the talking." He didn't say anything and kept his eyes fixed on the floating clouds. I was facing with a dilemma. Either I should tell him the news now or never.

"Just say what you need to say and get this thing over with," he said lazily. I closed my eyes, while trying to come up with a way to bring the matter up. The news I was going to tell him won't make him happy.

"Well...here it is..."

~~~

Lucy's POV:

"I'm sorry, Wendy! Please, don't taser me anymore! I'll tell him it's a lie! I'll do anything! Stop!" I said as I continued to laugh. She seemed satisfied with what she wanted to hear and stopped tasering me.

"You better or I'll have to taser you again." Wendy laughed sinisterly and left me all alone to recover myself from the damage she has done to me. I got up from the ground and found Natsu coming towards me. He looked mad and angry. Like he wanted to punch somebody in the face.

"Is everything ok, Natsu?" I asked cautiously.

"Ok? Are you kidding me? No, I'm not ok! How could you do something like this to me!" He yelled. My heart was racing and I began to grow a little nervous.

"What? What did I do to you? I did nothing, but try to help you! Every time I tried to talk to you, you would shut me off. Like it's not any of my problems, but it is! We're supposed to tell each other the truth and never hide it. If you don't tell me what's wrong, I'll never be able to help you. You're my boyfriend, Natsu. It's my job to know if you're feeling down, because I'll be there to pick you back up." Natsu didn't seem to believe in a word I said and furrowed his eyebrows deeper.

"Well, it's not your job anymore." Natsu sighed and crossed his arms together. He looked at me dead in the eye and took a deep breath. "I'm...breaking up with you," he said slowly. My eyes just flashed before my eyes. He was going to break up with me. Just like that. I could feel the beating of my heart exploding into tiny bits and pieces.

"You're...what? W-Why?" Natsu turned around, making me face his back. He walked away from me a couple of steps before answering.

"Jellal saw you with Gray after I told you I had to go somewhere. You were crying and Gray was there to comfort you. Jellal didn't want to eavesdrop, but he saw you two kiss. You cheated on me, Lucy. I couldn't believe you would-"

"I didn't cheat on you!" He turned around again and clenched his hands together.

"Then, how come Jellal saw everything that happened?!" I tried to hold in the overwhelming amount of tears. He thought I was cheating on him. He would believe in his friend rather than me...

"You just have to trust me, Natsu." He wasn't convinced with my answer and turned his back again. I let my tears free and they began dripping on the cold, hard ground. To make matters worst, rain started appearing from the sky. He doesn't trust me...

"Lucy... I hope you and Gray are happy."

~~~

Next Update: When I have time...

So, it wasn't Juvia, Levy, or Wendy. It was Jellal all along. I knew there were so many blue-headed characters in Fairy Tail and I chose Jellal. I bet you didn't expect that. Natsu and Lucy are officially exes and things are going to get heated up. I'm honestly happy I wrote this chapter...

~~~

Igneel: Really? I hated it.

Grandine: Same here.

Author: Hey, I worked really hard on that chapter!

Igneel: Don't have them break up! The reason why you made this fanfic was so you can have Natsu and Lucy together.

Grandine: Now, you're making them into exes. This is outrageous!

Author: Did you know that I had a good day today?

Igneel: We don't care about how your day went! We want Natsu and Lucy back together!

Author: ...Anyways, one of my best friends is in the musical, so she had to go to a mandatory meeting. I was really jealous of her, because I wanted to be part of the musical too. When she came back from the meeting, she looked at me with a weird look that I couldn't understand. She told that I got in the play and I was really shocked and happy at the same time. My friend also told me that the drama teacher was pissed at me for not showing up. I was really scared, because I didn't want to be cut out. Ooh! Also, during history class-

Grandine: Ugh!

Author: Well, that wasn't very nice...

Igneel: We're dying to know if you're going to have Natsu and Lucy back together.

Author: I don't know. It's up to me if I want them back together.

Grandine: You better bring them back together. I will kill you if you don't.

Author: Who's story is this? Oh, that's right! Mine! So, I get the final say if they should be together again or not.

Igneel: ...I'll get the knife.

~TheKonfusingKK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 6.1K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
972K 16.8K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
836K 32.8K 44
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
197K 4.5K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...