I Love You, Jacob

By CapriceMone

What if Edward came back and Bella was already in love with Jacob? Love,lust,drama,vampires,werewolves. It's... More

I Love You, Jacob
Chapter 2
Chapter 3-
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 4

5.1K 129 23
By CapriceMone

It had been a couple of days since the incident had happened. I figured that Jacob would call me when he was ready. Or at least that's what I thought.

Charlie told me that Billy (Jake's Dad) said Jake had been in his room the whole time. He hadn'e even phased into a wolf because he didn't want his brothers to read his mind. Charlie said he didn't know what was going on and felt like i should fill him in.

He was right. So after breakfast one saturday my dad and  started talking about what had happened.

"So you told Jacob you are in love with him?" my dad asked.

"Yup." I said nonchalantly.

"Why would you do that to the poor kid. Unless you actually-" I cut him off. I 've been doing a lot of that.

 "Yes dad I actually love him. I know I do." i said so surely.

"Are you sure your not just rebounding honey?" 

"DAD! I know Edward is not coming back. I don't...want him to. I know what I want. And I know it's Jacob." I was a little upset by this time. Not just at my dad but at myself for not thinking of Jacob's feelings.

 After my dad and I had this talk. I decided to go to Port Angeles to get some books. I went to my car and headed on out. 

Once I got to the library I picked out some books about werewolves and Indian culture. I didn't haveany other plans so I stayed at the library to read the books I got. Once I was about done, it was already dark and rainy outside.

I gathered my  things and went to my car. I ran because I was trying to avoid as much rain as possible. That didn't work. I was driving as slow as a grandma because I didn't want to risk an accident.

It took me the longest to get home but I finally got there. Once I got there I hoped in the shower to release this stress. The hot water felt amazing on my skin. I washed my hair and just let the hot water soak into my skin. 

I got out and dried my hair, brushed my teeth and went to my room.

I went to my closet to put my shoes up when I heard a big thud. I was afraid to turn around so I did it slowly. When I turned around I couldn't believe my eyes. It was....Jacob. 

"Jacob what are you doing here?"

He didn't say anything. He walked closer to me and grabbed my hands. I couldn't breathe, I forgot how to.

"Bella. I've been thinking VERY hard about what has happened. I've loved you every since I can remember. When I saw how Edward broke your heart I wanted to be the one who mended your broken heart.

After you shot me down I thought you would never love me. I never gave up. I just didn't want to keep getting hurt. When I met Maria, I thought that maybe I could love someone who loves me too. I never meant to hurt you Bella. I didn't mean to yell at you either. You just took me by surprise. 

Your so, beautiful.l Your smart, independent, sassy and everything any guy would want. Isabella Swan I love you. Did you mean what you said at the restaurant?"

My heart was thudding super fast. But I knew the answer. I put his hands around my waist and I put my hands on his neck.

"Jacob Black. I love you. You are my best friend and you were there for me with everything. I knew you were placed in my life for a reason. And THIS is it. I'm sorry about the other night.

I didn't mean to do that to you."

He brought me in and hugged me. "It's OK Bells."

This was how it ws supposed to be. Best friends becoming lovers. That didn't  seem like the right word for us. Whatever it was, I know I like it. He pulled out from the hug and stared into my eyes.

"This is just like this dream I had." I whispered to him.

"This is my dream come true." He pulled me in and kissed me with so much passion.

The room started spinning. I felt as if we were floating. I couldn't think about anything or anyone. It was just Jacob, it was just me. I could stay like this forever. 

His lips were so warm and moist. It wasn't too much. It was just enough. But when he started to pull away I wanted more. I wasn't done. But I stopped with him just to see how he felt about this.

"Bella you don't know how long I've been waiting for you." Jacob said with his eyes still closed. He leaned in and gave me a peck on the lips. 

"Jacob, this is it. This is how it's supposed to be. There was a reason to why you were around most of my life. Why every time we fought we forgave each other. It's you and me."

Jacob smiled and grabbed my hands. "Come on, theres something I gotta show ya."

"Where are we going?" he didn't say anything he just walked towards the window dragging me behind him. 

"Do you trust me?" he asked with his nose touching mine.

"Of course." 

He let my hand go and jumped out of the window.

"Jacob are you out of your mind?" i asked in a playful way.

"Maybe I am, or maybe I'm dreaming. I've got a two in one special today you kissed me and you told me you love me. I should show you this before I wake up or you change your mind." he said smiling those pearly whites.

At first I was hesitant. "Jacob if you drop me."

"Really Bella? I'm 50% werewolf down here." Jacob said taking a step back so I could admire his body.

"What about the other 50%?" i said smiling.

"Now THAT is pure man. baby." he said while kissing his muscles.

I took a deep breath believing hie every word. I put my foot on the ledge, took another deep breath and leaped. I was afraid because it was wet outside from the rain. My eyes were closed and by the time I opened them I was in Jacob's arms. I stared into his eyes and got lost in them for thehundredth time.I shook my head to get out of the trans i was in.

"Ya know you've got to stop doing that to me."

"What?" he asked not having a clue to what I'm talking about.

"That thing with your eyes."

"I'm sorry Bells." he said tapping my nose with his finger and placing me on the ground.

We walked around to the front where my car was parked. "How am I going to start the car without my dad figuring out I'm leaving?" I asked.

"That's what I'm hear for." Jacob went to the front of the car and began to push it. My jaw dropped. I mean I knew he was strong but not THAT strong. He pushed it out of the drive way and then told me to get in to steer.

I steered into the middle of the street and then Jacob walked towards the drivers side. 

"Scootch over." I slid to the passenger side and let me start the car. Once we started driving I felt the breeze from the rain. Jacob noticed me shivering and reached out his hand. I grabbed his hand and decided to just scoot all the way over towards him. 

I layed my head down on his big shoulder. 

It was silent the whole way getting to our destination. There was no need to talk, we were perfect this way. I could feel Jacob smiling the whole way.

We were going pretty far. I lifted my head up for a second.  "Jacob where are we going?"

"Shhhh. Don't speak." he kept his eyes on the road.

I layed my head back down and did as he asked. I kept quiet.

After about 30 minutes in the car I started seeing a lot of different colors. Which was weird because it was dark outside and it wasn't lights, it was just colors.

I started to look in the sky and the stars were so bright. The mountains looked different. They weren't like the mountains in Forks. I don't know what it was but they were different.

Jacob made a right turn and parked in the grass. I still didn't ask any questions I just sat my head up.

Jacob turned the car off and stared at me for a second. "Come on."

He grabbed my hand as I slid out on his side. We got out the car and began walking.

"So now will you tell me where we're going?" I asked a little impatient.

"Nope."

"Why not?" i asked like a baby.

"Because we're here."

I didn't even notice that we had stopped walking. I let go of Jacob's hand to hold on to my mouth. I spun around to look at where I was. It was gorgeous. I was on top of this hill slash mountain thing. The stars were sparkling brighter than I had ever seen. I could see the city which was new seeing as how I lived in Forks, which was a small town.

I saw the lights from all of the buildings, and stores and cars, and the streets. I felt like I was on top of the world. If I were to scream no one would hear me. It was...peaceful up here.

"Jacob. This is amazing. Where did you find this?" I asked finally looking at him.

" I was in wolf form and I was running and I wanted time to myself. I was running for hours and I got really tired. I didn't have any food either so I just fell asleep here. By the time I woke up it was night again. I was so amazed that my hunger just went away temporarily.

"I knew this would be my new spot. I come here when ever I'm in need of thought and I need to clear my head. The night at the restaurant, this is where I came." he said squatting to sit on the grass.

" Jacob, about that night." I didn't even get to finish before he motioned me to sit right next to him.

"Bella that was one of the best nights of the beginning of my new life with you. This is also one of the best and it hasn't even ended yet."

All I could do was smile. "Have you talked to Maria yet?" I asked afraid of is answer.

"Nope. She's been calling but I couldn't talk to her. My mind was blocked. All I could think of was you." 

I felt like nothing could top this moment. It could only get better. Jacob layed his head on my lap and I leaned down and kissed him real slow on the lips. 

"Bella, this is OUR spot. No matter what happens, this belongs to us. I love you Bella."

"I love you Jacob."

This was it.  This was how it is supposed to be. He was my Jacob, I was his Bella. He was mine and I was his. This is going to be the beginning of something weird, something, funny, something awesome, something....special.

Continue Reading