Twisted ▷ Klaus Mikaelson [CO...

By mikaeIsons

Estella Salvatore hates Klaus Mikaelson with a passion. Klaus Mikaelson is hopelessly in love with Estella Sa... More

BEFORE READING
TWISTED
E.S & K.M AESTHETICS
PART ONE
ONE; REVENGE
TWO; LEGENDARY
THREE; ELIJAH
FOUR; THE KNOWING
FIVE; GLASS TABLE GIRLS
SIX; BEFORE
SEVEN; MOONSTONE
EIGHT; ACQUAINTANCES
NINE; UNTOUCHABLE
TEN; KNEW BETTER
ELEVEN; LOST BOY
TWELVE; BAD DECISIONS
THIRTEEN; MISGUIDED HEROES
FOURTEEN; BOY WHO CRIED WOLF
FIFTEEN; WALK AWAY
SIXTEEN; THE RUN AND GO
SEVENTEEN; WHATEVER IT TAKES
EIGHTEEN; CRYPTIC
NINETEEN; ECHOES OF SILENCE
TWENTY; DISTRUST
TWENTY-ONE; OIL ON WATER
PART TWO
TWENTY-THREE; BLEEDING OUT
TWENTY-FOUR; ALL OF THE STARS
TWENTY-FIVE; BETTER LEFT UNSAID
TWENTY-SIX; DELUSION
TWENTY-SEVEN; THE TWENTIES
TWENTY-EIGHT; REBEKAH
TWENTY-NINE; SUSPICION
THIRTY; BARELY SANE
THIRTY-ONE; ALIVE AND KICKING
THIRTY-TWO; EVER THE TRUSTING
THIRTY-THREE; PREDATORY SPECIES
THIRTY-FOUR; BAIT
THIRTY-FIVE; TENSE RELATIONS
THIRTY-SIX; PROTECTION
THIRTY-SEVEN; PRAY YOU CATCH ME
THIRTY-EIGHT; HOUSE OF MEMORIES
THIRTY-NINE; THE BALLAD OF ME AND MY BRAIN
FORTY; IF I BELIEVE YOU
FORTY-ONE; FAVORITE WORST NIGHTMARE
FORTY-TWO; HALF A HEART
FORTY-THREE; TELL ME A LIE
FORTY-FOUR; NOTHERN DOWNPOUR
FORTY-FIVE; HAUNTED
FORTY-SIX; CHILD'S PLAY
FORTY-SEVEN; GONER
FORTY-EIGHT; WOODEN HEARTS
FORTY-NINE PT.1; DESPAIR
FORTY-NINE PT.2; HOPE
FIFTY; Q&A
TVD FANFICTION AWARDS
"Update!!"

TWENTY-TWO; BLOODSTREAM

70.9K 2.1K 2.8K
By mikaeIsons

GOAL; 15 COMMENTS

(E) TWENTY-TWO; BLOODSTREAM

_____

Estella traced patterns on her leg, sighing as she looked up at the car roof. The blonde was incredibly bored as she waited for her brother and Klaus to come back from the gas station. They were taking awhile to return, causing the blonde to narrow her eyes at the gas station. She huffed and pushed open the car door, stalking into the small store.

She scanned the small store, scoffing as she spotted Stefan feeding from a very dead clerk. Estella pursed her lips and walked around the store, snatching a water bottle from the shelves. Now she understood why Klaus and Stefan were taking so long. She stopped when she heard Klaus call for her.

"Estella, love, I know you're hungry," Klaus taunted, pointing at the brunette male that was (obviously) compelled next to him. The blonde rolled her eyes and made her way towards the hybrid.

"I'm fine," Estella retorted, sipping the water in her hand. Klaus pushed a guy in front of her.

"Drink," Klaus demanded. Estella bit her tongue and nodded. She compelled the man to be quiet, not wanting to deal with his loud screams piercing her ears. The blonde felt her face vamp out as she dug into his neck, sucking and drinking the blood from his veins.

Estella pulled back once he ran dry. The body slapped the ground as she looked up at the hybrid.

"Satisfied?" she asked him mockingly. Klaus wiped the blood from her lips and sucked on his thumb.

"Yes. Now I know you won't slowly desiccate," Klaus stated. Estella narrowed her eyes.

"Why would I do that when I'm having so much fun with you?" Estella questioned sarcastically. Klaus sucked his teeth.

"Go to the car. Stefan'll be out soon enough," Klaus said, already having enough of her attitude.

Estella walked away from Klaus, grabbing a package of chocolate from the gas station as she walked to the car. She climbed into the front seat and propped her legs on the dashboard, slipping a piece of chocolate in between her lips. She turned on the radio, humming to the latest hit song as she ate the candy.

Estella's eyes fluttered to Klaus' as he climbed into the car. She held out a piece of chocolate with her eyebrow raised, silently asking if he wanted any. Klaus took the candy, his hand slightly brushing Estella's and making the blonde involuntarily shiver, and popped it into his mouth.

"Stefan, you want any chocolate to wash down that blood?" the blonde questioned her brother. She heard a grunt, signaling that he didn't want any. She shrugged and bit another piece of chocolate.

"Your loss."

_____

Estella looked out the window, watching the trees pass by. Stefan was asleep in the backseat and she had ran out of chocolate. The blonde hummed along to the song playing, her fingers tapping along with the beat. When the song ended, the radio station played the next song, it being Begin Again by Taylor Swift. Estella frowned at the irony; Klaus and her being the only people in the car and a song of restarting a relationship. She bit her lip, pretending to ignore Klaus stubbly looking at her.

"And for the first time what's past is past."

Estella leaned her head against the window, closing her eyes. She knew Klaus didn't change the song for a reason, causing the blonde to let out a small sigh. Her hand reached for the stereo, but Klaus grabbed the blonde's hand.

"Leave it, you play with it too much you'll break it," Klaus remarked. Estella raised an eyebrow.

"I'm just changing the song, Klaus. Am I not allowed to?" Estella asked him.

"I like this song, you don't?" Estella shook her head.

"It's very slow, and I'm feeling for a more...upbeat song," Estella stated. She looked at Klaus' hand that enveloped hers. "Can you let go of my hand?"

Klaus turned it over and placed a chaste kiss on it before he dropped it. Estella moved it over to the radio and turned the knob. Her nose crinkled when she heard Animals by Maroon 5 start to play. She switched it again, but Klaus protested.

"You like Maroon 5?" Estella inquired incredulously.

"Yes. What's wrong with them?" Klaus asked her. Estella scoffed.

"Other than the fact that they're Maroon 5?" Estella stated, looking at him pointedly. Klaus looked at her with the same expression.

"Why do you hate them so much?" Klaus asked.

"Well, for staters, their band name is a color with a number attached at the end, which is very unoriginal," Estella declared. "They sound so whiny, every song is the same, and their one song, I think it's called Sugar, compares a girl to candy. I don't know about you, but being called 'red-velvet' isn't exactly a turn-on."

Klaus laughed. "Really? So being titled an artificial sweetener isn't at the top of your '10 Hottest Nicknames' list?"

Estella scrunched up her nose. "Definitely not. I'm changing the song." Estella flipped the channel, a smirk growing on her lips as The Best Day of My Life by American Authors started playing. She turned it up, ignoring Klaus' yells over the music.

"I'm never gonna look back, woah, no, please don't wake me now." Estella held up her fingers, counting and mouthing, "2, 3, 4," as she looked at Klaus with a smirk.

"Oh, oh, oh. This is gonna be the best day of my li-ife!" Estella shouted, dancing in her seat. "My life, my li-i-ife. I howled at the moon with friends and then the sun came crashing in, woah woah woah. Klaus, sing along."

Klaus rolled his eyes, biting his lip as he held back a smile. Estella looked at him, a grin on her face.

"You think the roof can unravel?" Estella asked him. She looked around for buttons on the dash, pressing what she believed to be the roof dropper of the convertible. The roof of the car slowly began to fold back as the rushing wind flew into the blonde's ears. She grinned and threw her hands up, terribly singing.

"I'm never gonna look back, woah, I'm never gonna give it up. No, just don't wake me now." Estella pushed back her hair from her face, continuing to sing.

When the song finished, Estella was no longer bored. She was laughing along with Klaus at her awful singing skills.

"Now I see why you never got into singing," Klaus commented.

Estella shook her head as she craned her neck to look at her broody brother in the back seat. She chuckled to see him looking completely unamused with his sister.

"Morning, Stefan," Estella remarked sarcastically. "Sleep well?"

"It could've been better without your singing," Stefan grumbled.

"Stefan, you just wish you could sing like me." Stefan looked at his sister, his face void of emotion. The blonde frowned as she scanned her brother's face.

"Fine. Excuse me for trying to be fun," Estella muttered.

_____

The trio arrived at the next hotel. Klaus would've kept driving, but Estella insisted she needed to lay down somewhere that wasn't a car seat. Reluctantly, Klaus pulled over at the nearest Motel 10 he could find. 

Estella quickly jumped out of the car, eager to stretch her legs. She reached down, slipping her heels off to let her feet breathe. Estella sighed in delight.

"Come on, sweetheart," Klaus called, looking over his shoulder at Estella. 

She walked towards them in a daze; traveling in a car always made her tired. She adjusted her tank-top, approaching them.

"Sorry," she mumbled, rubbing her eyes. "Car rides make me sleepy."

Klaus grabbed her heels and bag from her hands and suppressed the urge to wrap an arm around her. Estella was always soft and warm when she was tired; too exhausted to gave a shit about an appearance of herself.  

"Let's just go see if there are any rooms left," Stefan said with an annoyed tone. He turned away from the two, walking forward.

The three walked into the lobby, and Estella noted the looks she was getting. She was dressed in small sleeping shorts and a tank-top. Not exactly an everyday look. She was too tired to do anything about it, though, and just stood next to Klaus as they approached the front desk clerk. 

Klaus already saw the looks he was giving Estella. 

"Hey, do you have three rooms available for tonight?" Stefan questioned the guy at the desk.

"Uh, let me check." His eyes flew to Estella, or rather, Estella's breasts. Estella wasn't focused on him, but rather the decor of the motel. Klaus did, though. He glared at the man and pulled Estella close to him, wrapping an arm around her waist. Estella hummed and leaned against Klaus, ignoring his slight possessiveness.

"There's, uh, only two left," the guy answered, looking back up at Stefan.

Klaus clenched his jaw, leaning forward and about to compel the kid, before Estella stopped him by placing a hand on his chest.

"We'll take them," Estella spoke before looking at Klaus. "Stefan and I'll share a room. No big deal."

"Nope, you're sharing a room with Klaus," Stefan butted in. "I need a break from you two."

"Sounds alright to me," Klaus said, not letting Estella argue. He compelled the guy at the front desk to not charge him before he lead Estella to the elevator, key in hand.

Stefan and them parted ways; they had rooms in different directions.

Estella opened the door, sighing through her nose. There was only one bed. She wasn't about to let Klaus sleep on the floor, but sleeping together in the same bed was something she'd rather not visit. Honestly, Estella didn't care at that point. She just wanted to sleep.

Klaus placed their bags on the floor and walked over to her.

"I need to do something real quick. Wait here, yeah?"

Estella rolled her eyes and grasped his hand, pulling him back. "You're gonna go kill that kid for checking me out? Seriously?"

"You don't know that," Klaus argued.

Estella scoffed, squeezing his hand. "Just leave him alone, Klaus. I want to sleep and I won't be able to sleep if I know you killed someone for staring."

Klaus didn't move or say anything.

"Klaus, please?" Estella's voice was like honey to him, words dripping from her tongue as her lower lip jutted out in a pout.

"Fine," Klaus muttered lowly. He rubbed his thumb over Estella's knuckles before dropping it. "I'm gonna change."

Estella's lips twitched slightly, falling back onto the bed with a sigh. She didn't wait for Klaus, pulling back the covers and snuggling in the slightly lumpy mattress, turning away from Klaus as he changed. She let her eyes close for a few seconds before she felt Klaus' hands grab her waist and bring her towards his chest.

"Klaus--"

"--Just sleep."

_____

A loud bang woke Estella and Klaus up. At the moment, Estella had her legs intertwined with Klaus' and her arms wrapped around his waist. Her head was resting next to Klaus' until Stefan started knocking.

"When are we leaving?!" Stefan shouted through the door. 

Estella let out a groan, moving slightly to check the time on the digital clock. 6:28 A.M. Estella let out another groan, starting to sit up before Klaus pulled her back into his chest. Estella huffed, the air hitting his face gently.

"Go away, Stefan. We'll come get you when we're ready!" Klaus yelled back, keeping his eyes closed.

Estella heard Stefan let out a sigh before retreating back to his room. Estella snuggled closer into Klaus' chest, resting her head on his chest. Klaus' hand rose to stroke her blonde hair, the two letting themselves fall back to sleep in peace.

_____

my loves *heart eyes*

-holly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 81 9
"You and me always forever We could stay alone together You and me always forever Say you'll stay never be separate" "You know you've got me in your...
2.2K 22 17
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. She fell in love with him when they were together, then fell deeper in love with him in th...
3.8M 96.5K 43
The youngest Mikaelson and the oldest Salvatore meet under unlikely circumstances and fall in love. [SEASON TWO - THE VAMPIRE DIARIES] [BOOK ONE OF T...
127K 2.8K 22
Ava has felt pain but nothing like the pain she is feeling now. Losing her daughter, Hope, and her brother, Damon, dying caused her to distance herse...