Seduction

Od BellaxMars

When Bella took over the role as a personal assistant to the star Bruno Mars, she never expected her life wou... Viac

Chapter 1: Introductions
Chapter 2: Mesmerized
Chapter 3: Nervous
Chapter 4: Uneasy
Chapter 5: Feelings
Chapter 6: Misunderstanding
Chapter 7: Calm
Chapter 8: No going back from this
Chapter 9: Be Prepare
Chapter 10: Awkward Moment
Chapter 11: You jump I jump
Chapter 12: You're not Alone
Chapter 13: Fasionably Late
Chapter 14: This is Real
Chapter 15: Agitated
Chapter 16: Family gathering
Chapter 17: Promise
Chapter 18: Always
Chapter 19: No
Chapter 20: Rehearse
Chapter 21: Coming Out
Chapter 22: SuperBowl 50
Chapter 24: Disaster
Chapter 25: Time Off
Chapter 26: Love will find a way
Chapter 27: Shes belongs with Me
Chapter 28: So Suddenly Right
Chapter 29: Preparation
Chapter 30: After Party
Chapter 31: First Appointment
Chapter 32: Gathering
Chapter 33: Explain
Chapter 34: My world Stilled.
Chapter 35: This is Where I Leave you
Chapter 36: A Surprise
Chapter 37: Stress
Chapter 38: Shower
Chapter 39: No!
Chapter 40: God Made You Beautiful
Important AN
Published!
Warning

Chapter 23: Miscarriage

730 24 2
Od BellaxMars

I was at my hotel waiting for Bruno to call me to come down stairs for dinner. I sigh as I look at my stomach in the mirror. It was a little bump that I had and I stroke it. My phone rings and my phone flashes Bruno's face.

"Hello?", I answer
"Come outside but go to the car that's on across the street. I just dropped Jessica off and she just went inside", he says
"Okay"

I hang up and get my stuff together. I leave out my room and head out the door, I see him across the street, but I call him to meet me down the street.

"Where are you going?", he asks
"Go to the corner", I say
"Okay"

I look behind me and watch and he drives passed me and parks on the corner, I cross the street,and get in the car. He then pulls off and starts driving.

"Where are we going?", I ask
"IHOP, thought we can have something normal for once", he says
"We always have something normal", I say
"Touché", he chuckles

We pull into the IHOP and we both go inside.

"Party of two?", the man asked
"Yes", Bruno says

We were seated in the back in a booth, we had ordered our drinks, and were driven our menus.

"When is the after Party?", I ask
"They want party at 11 but I don't have to be there until 11:30", he sighs

I nodded.

"When do we go home?", he asks
"Tomorrow afternoon", I say
"Oh, that's cool to be home"
"Yeah, I love home"

I chuckled and he does too.

"Are you ready to order?", our waiter asks
"Um, I'll have the French Toast and bacon", I say
"And you sir?"
"Um, can I have a steak omelette with bacon and scrambled eggs?"
"Yes, sir I'll be back with your orders"

He leaves and we sit in silence.

"What's been going on?", he asks
"Nothing"
"Really, you've been really quiet"
"I don't know why I just don't have anything to talk about", I say
"Well, I'm going to talk about a girl who challenged me into a dance battle", he laughs
"I was just doing as I was told sir", I laughed

Our food arrives and while I'm chewing a mouthful, my phone rings so I take it out and hand it to Bruno not caring who it was. He answers it.

"Hey,Mrs.Samuels Bella has a mouth full of food right now so she asked me to answer her phone, what's up?.... What?"

A concern look appears on his face.

"Okay, we'll be right there," he says before hehangs up.

"What's wrong?" I ask with concern.

"It's Tayla, she's been rushed to hospital."

"Oh shit!"

Both of us get up, leaving our half eaten food. Bruno leave a hundred dollar bill on the table and we rush to the car. We get in and Bruno begins driving us to the hospital.

"Did she say what's wrong?" I ask, concern filling my words.

"No, just said there she got a call from the hospital and she's on her way. I don't think she knows anything."

When we get there, Bruno stops at the drop off.

"I'll park the car and come and find you," he says.

I hurry into the hospital, and hurry up to the reception. Before I can ask where Tayla is, I see Rosie and Tom sitting in the corridor, his head in his hands.

I hurry over to him.

"Tommy, what's wrong?" I ask.

"I don't know, they're running tests."

"What happened?"

~Tayla's POV~

It's just gone 10:45pm, and putting Luka to bed when I feel a wet patch in my panties. Great, I'd wet myself.

"Tommy, could you please come and see to Luka, I've had a little accident."

I'd had them quite often when I was expecting Luka so I always wore a panty liner just in case.

Tom comes up and smiles at me while I go into the bathroom.

When I pull down my leggings and panties, I look down in horror. There's blood, and lots of it, and I then feel it running down my leg.

"TOMMY!" I scream and he comes in.

Tom looks at me in horror as I begin crying.

"Stay there," he says. "I'll call an ambulance."

He leave the room and comes back ten minutes later; by which point I'm getting bad cramps in my tummy, and tears are streaming down my face.

"I'm scared, Tommy," I cry.

"I've called an ambulance, and Nicole is on her way to sit with the kids."

I can see the look of concern on his face but he's putting on a brace one despite the blood gushing out of me.

The ambulance soon arrives and they don't hesitate to get me into the ambulance. Tommy comes out with me and luckily Nicole turns up at the hotel just then so Tommy can come with me.

~Rosie's POV~

Me and Bella are sitting with Tommy, Mom, Bruno, and Dad. Tom gets up and starts to pace.

The doctor comes out and Tom goes up to him. The rest of us stand.

"What's going on, Doc?" Mom asks.

"We managed to stop the bleeding but... I'm so sorry... she lost the baby."

Tom seems to lose his legs and stumbles so dad catches him and sits him down. It's clear he's upset.

"She's asking for you," the doctor says.

"Would you like one of us to come in with you?" Bella asks.

"No," Tommy says.

"Oh my gosh," I say before tears begin to fall. "Poor Tayla."

Bella turns into Bruno and he puts his arms round her as she cries.

Ten minutes later, Tom comes out of the room.

"She wants you all to meet their perfect baby girl."

I look around and wonder if the others feel as awkward about this as I do but I follow them all into the room where Tayla is holding her tiny baby in her hand and up to her chest.

She holds out her hand and I am shocked at how perfectly formed the baby actually is. She was only 14 weeks.

The baby is brown, but has two teeny tiny hands and feet, and eyes and mouth. She is perfect.

"Meet Avalie Isabella," Tayla says as calm as anything. I guess she's done all her crying. "I wanted to name her after our sisters."

"We're honoured," Bella says as she places her hand on her tummy. Nobody else notices but I do. She doesn't realise I noticed. What the fuck is she doing that for?

Bruno had waited outside because he's not family, at least not yet. In my defense.

"We're so sorry, Tayla," I say. "Is there anything we can do?"

"We want you to help arrange her funeral," Tommy says.

"We can do that," mum says as she looks around the room. We all nod our heads.

~Bella's pov~

I leave out the room and go next to Bruno. He wraps his arms around me and I just silently cry on his shoulder.

"It's so sad", I sniff
"I know babe.just calm down", he says

I began to take deep breaths.

"Bruno I'm-"
"Your what?", he asks
"I'm alittle thirsty can you get me a soda or something?", I ask

He nods and goes off towards the vending machines.

"Fuck", I breathed

I almost told him I was expecting. He would probably flip the gun and spas out and Tayla would probably be devastated since what's happened.

Tom and the family came out and he walks up to me just as Bruno came back with a Coke in his hand for me.

"She wants to talk to you", Tom says

I nodded.

"I'll be right back", I say

He nods and I go inside and close the doors behind me.

"Yes?", I ask
"Um, I want to talk to you", she says

I go and sit in the chair beside her bed.

"As, I watch the performance I watch how you and him...acted. When he held your hand when they sung the last song and how he looked at you during the song. I see he really loves you and stuff. I guess I was wrong he doesn't want you for your ass.", she says

I nodded.

"Do you love him?", she asks
"Yes, I love him", I say
She sighs."then I can't really say anything to change your mind?"

I shake my head.

"Well then so be it", she says

Wow, she's finally accepting the fact that Bruno isn't going anywhere. Okay, that's down now all I have to do is tell Bruno about our child.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

5.7K 129 16
[18+ Explicit - for labelled chapters] - Completed - Compilations 14 different stories/story parts compiled in a single book. Daily uploads from Febr...
719 3 23
I never thought I would find them and how being with them would change my life already...but I also never have thought how much I would love the chan...
1.4K 56 29
After a hard breakup with her use to be long term boyfriend, can bella every trust anyone ever again??? (Magcon plus a few other fanfiction)
83.9K 1.7K 50
Amira is a hooligan like every other girl! But will she get a chance with Bruno Mars! Will she meet him ?!!!! Will her life change ! TO FIND OUT READ...