Summer child~Brandon Stark x...

By PansLostGirl17

Betrothed to Robb Stark. I have been friends with the Starks for years. I grew up knowing their family as wel... More

Chapter 1- Visiting Dear Friends
Chapter 2- Summer
Chapter 3- The Feast
Chapter 4- Dreams
Chapter 5- Horseback Riding
Chapter 6- Close
Chapter 7- The Talk
Chapter 8- Robb
Chapter 9- Winter Rose
Chapter 10- Vulnerable
Chapter 11- Early Arrival
Chapter 12- She Comes
Chapter 13- Plans
Chapter 14- Arrival
Chapter 15- Warm Welcomings and My Lord
Chapter 16- Feasting with the Wolves
Chapter 17- Games
Chapter 19- Form Fitting
Chapter 20- Something small, Something warm
Chapter 21- Whichever Way
Chapter 22- Caress Part 1
Chapter 23- Caress Part 2
Chapter 24- A Child Dreaming
Chapter 25- In the Moment
Chapter 26- Scouting and Blaming
Chapter 27- A Long Time Coming
Chapter 28- Like Silk and Honey
Chapter 29- undecided and ungrown
Chapter 30- Ice
Chapter 31- A Message
Chapter 32- An Honor
Chapter 33- Born in the North
Chapter 34- Knocking sense
Chapter 35- don't speak..
Chapter 36- Winter is Here
Chapter 37- What is Dead may Never Die
Chapter 38- Can never Forget
Chapter 39- What is Unknown
Chapter 40- What is Within Us
Chapter 41- Child's Heart
Chapter 42- A Reminder
Part 43- After Him
Part 44- Let Go
Part 45- The Wrong Time
Part 46- To Stay Warm
Part 47????? Update
Update

Chapter 18- Bite Me

576 18 1
By PansLostGirl17

The next few days went by uneventfully. The wedding was tomorrow. I was sitting with Bran in the den. We decided to leave after the wedding. Jojen and Meera were arriving tonight so we decided to wait up for them. I stroked Bran's hair and face which was asleep in my lap. He was limp. Summer laid on his lifeless legs and panted. We were quite excited to leave. We slowly have been gathering food portions like bread and cheese and nuts. Meera and Jojen from what we could tell, loved the idea. Osha knew about it but didn't like it. She still stayed loyal to us though and didn't tell Ned or Cat. I gently pulled back the warm leather that covered Bran's neck. The red marks I left were fading. But the new ones were bright as ever. I brushed my fingers over them and gazed into Bran's peaceful face. I traced the cut on his lip and the one on the side of his neck. Hodor was carrying him the other day. We didn't know it was going to storm until we heard the thunder. Hodor freaked out and dropped Bran onto the yard floor and he got a few cuts and bruises. Hodor was afraid to be around Bran for a while after that because he'd dropped him. Bran didn't yell at him or anything though.
He winced in his sleep and made a sort of moaning sound. Had i hurt him? I ran my hand through his hair and gently pulled on it. It was about mid-night. I wondered who, if anyone, was awake. Suddenly Bran tensed up and gripped the rug. He whimpered and muttered "don't..don..." I stared down at him. He gasps and sits upright, panting. He closes his mouth and frowns. He looks distressed. He turns towards me. "Oh..sorry." "What were you dreaming about?" "Some man. He has Jojen and Meera tied up. My brother Jon was there. He had a knife to my throat. I don't know why or what we were there for. How he found us. Why Jon was there..Hodor was there though." I steal a glance to his sleeping form by the fire. Summer sniffs Bran's shoulder and nuzzles him. "I didn't see Summer." He strokes his direwolf lovingly. "You're a good boy." Summer lays down close to Bran. "we're you asleep?" "No. I was still awake. Waiting for Jojen and Meera." "They're close." I wrap my arms around Bran. He looks at me surprised. I only smile. He leans his head on mine for a moment. I smile and pull away. He blinks a few times and gazes into the fire. So far there hasn't been any snowstorms more major than the ones that are regular occurrences for Winterfell. Bran drags himself next to me and leans against me. I don't react but inside im happy to have him so close. Summer pulls himself over and lays on Bran's legs. We hear neighing and look up. Right outside we hear a girl's voice. "Calm down what do you take is for? Assassins?? Don't you remember us bringing our prince back safely?" "Im sorry my lady." She groans. We hear steps down the hall. Two forms walk towards us. They step into the room, into the light. "Bran!" Meera says. She walks over and kneels down hugging him. "I missed you my prince." He smiles and hugs her back. "Hello y/n. You're going to marry Bran aren't you?" "You would know Jojen." He smiles and walks over to Bran and I. "I've seen things." "Like?" Bran asks. "What you two will do." I blush. "What are you talking about." "You know what im talking about. Anyways, I can't see that far..but your wedding will be the day of winter's fall. Im not sure how things will end out but everyone will be safe." "Will we be able to leave?" Bran asks worriedly. "Yes. You won't be marred for a couple months at the least Id imagine. Winter isn't that close by. You're fine." Meera smiles at me. "The girl he always used to talk about." I blush. Bran blushes too. "Isn't she lovely??" "Yah Bran she is." Meera laughs. Bran looks to me adoringly. I smile happily. Jojen smiles. Meera sets down a dagger and pets Summer. "Ey Summer how've you been boy?" Summer grumbles and leans his head in her lap. "How was your trip." "Boring." Meera grumbles. "Uneventful. A walk through nothing." "Will you stay?" "Id much rather stay here I can tell you that." She smiles and looks to Jojen. "We probably will." He leans against the sofa, sitting next to me. Meera sits next to Bran and yawns. "Does your parents know we're here?" "No. No one does." She stares at him. "Wow Bran." "Sorry." She chuckles. "So must I attend this wedding." "Yes." "I don't like dresses." "Just one day you can handle!" "Perhaps..not.." "Come on." "Why must I?" "Because it's a wedding!" "And you can just wear a nice cloak and your tunic and be fine!" "So? You're a girl." "I don't normally wear dresses so must i now??" "Probably Meera." She growls to herself. "Has he communicated with you any?" Jojen asks. "Some. Not much." Bran looks up at Jojen. "That's not a bad thing." "I suppose." Meera steps back with her brother. "Well isn't this the pretty picture?" she smirks watching us. "You don't look bad together. Just like that." Bran smiles. He seemed happier when these guys were around.

The next day I awoke and got myself ready for the wedding. After I made myself presentable enough, I invited Meera in. "These are the only dresses I have you can choose any of them." "Thanks y/n. I hate dresses." I nod understandingly and leave her be. I knock on Bran's door before opening it. I didn't wait for an answer which bit me in the neck. He was bathing. Of course. Of course this would happen. Well he saw me bathing so.. I blushed darkly. "Im..sorry..." I murmur but I sort of don't feel that sorry.. I stare at his bare chest and arms and his hair, the ends wet. He stares at me blushing darkly. "Oh gods..." My eyes trail downward. He tenses up. "U-um.." He stammers. He doesn't seem to know what to say or do. "I..I'll leave..I just..wow." I stared at him. I couldn't pull my eyes away. If I walked any closer something else would come into view. And I'll admit that excited me, but I didn't go any closer. I backed up and awkwardly scratched my neck. "Wait!" I freeze. He drags himself up right and blushes. "I don't know..sorry..nevermind.." His hands go into the water I assume to cover himself. He's really..really..attractive.. I back up and leave shutting his door. Gods. Now I understand what it's like to be the person walking in. Hodor walks past me into Bran's room. I bite my lip and sit in the hall. Eventually Osha comes by with Bran. He's blushing. "The little lord wanted to see you." I blush back at him. She leaves. "Im sorry.." I mumble. "It's fine. I did it to you." "I guess." "I saw more I think." "What did you see?" "You stood up remember?" I blush remembering. "Oh yah.." I shift awkwardly. "You're attractive." I blush. His face reddens. "No im not." "Yes you are i glare at him." "How?" "Do you really want me to answer that?" "Maybe.. What did you see..?" "Not enough." I blush realizing what I said and I cover my face with my hands. "Im sorry!!" I say. He stares at me and looks away. He Looks back and his eyes flicker down. I didn't react. I saw almost everything just now . He can look for once. I caught him staring at my eyes. "What?" I say flustered. "You are beautiful." "So are you.." "I don't understand how you think so." I crawl over him. "I really like you." "I really like you too." He blushes. I grab his furs and kiss him. He timidly kisses back and i smile. "You're special." "How did I get so lucky? I never thought I'd ever get to kiss a girl let alone you and you kiss me almost everyday." I giggle. "Let's get you up. Osha! Where is she?" "I don't know. Around the corner?" I get up and see her taking Rickon out of his room. "Yeah?" "Bran." She comes over and lifts him up. "Come on little lords." "Should he have his barrow?" "Yah probably." I grab it for her outside and she follows. She places him in and we go to the Godswood. Rickon is being a little cutie. I giggle watching him run to the line of people. He stands next to his mom. "Do you need your cloak little lord?" "Yeah." Osha rushes back inside and comes out with his cloak. She helps him with it. I fix the straps once it's on him and straighten out the leather.
Robb walks down the aisle to the end and stands with Jon Snow. Ser Rodrick and Ned Stark are at the end as well. Everyone else is in a line. Bran holds my hand. I smile down at him. Talisa and Theon Greyjoy walked down the pathway. Meera and Jojen sneak up behind Bran and I. Jojen was wearing a cloak he was given and Meera (looking quite annoyed) was wearing a blue dress and cloak. She looks lovely but strange, since im so used to her normal clothing. She smiles at me and crosses her arms. Talisa walks slowly and holds Theon's arm. Theon winks to Robb. "Who is giving you away?" "Theon Greyjoy, loyal to House Stark." Ned smiles at him. Theon backs up and they say the words. The special words that bound you together forever under the Gods. When Robb and Talisa kiss, you can see the sparkle in their eyes, the young love. True love. Bran squeezes my hand.
***

At the reception, Talisa walks up to me. "You are the reason I am able to have this special day with the man I love. I can be with Robb because of you. Because you talked it out somehow. I'll forever be grateful for this justice you've done me. Thank you y/n." She gives me a hug. "You look beautiful Talisa. I see how much he loves you. Im very happy for you!" "You're in love with Bran aren't you?" "...well..yes..." "See! This benefits us both." She smiles brightly and leaves to see Lady Catelyn.
I admire how beautiful she looks. She has a coverup over her arms made of white wool. Her dress was a beautiful silk. Strapless. Her dark hair fell nicely on the wool. I the jealousy creep up on me. She was thin and fit. Strong and beautiful. She's everything I am not. I felt someone walk up behind me but stared a little longer at her bridal beauty. "Hodor?" I turn around. "Oh hey Bran." "What are you starin at?" He asks. He sounds a bit..defensive. "Talisa." "Oh.. Why?" "She looks beautiful doesnt she? Very thin." "Yah.." I sigh. "What's wrong? You've been off..i don't understand.." "It's nothing. She deserves the Stark name don't you think?" "Well yeah..but so do you.." "No I don't." I laugh sadly. "What in the seven Hells are you talking about? She's not even highborn y/n. If she deserves the name so do you." "Your blood goes back to the first men!" "And you deserve the title. You'll bear children of that blood." I smile.

Most of the night went by with me and Bran talking to each other..ignoring everyone else. I ended up forgetting about my envy towards Talisa and Robb and I leaned in towards Bran chatting with him, having a laugh. I felt isolated from everyone else. Nothing else mattered but me and Bran. I suppose that was sort of selfish...It was supposed to be Robb's night. But even Bran forgot about his brother. "You know...if I could walk..I would run away with you..." "Id love that Bran.. But you have your responsibilities here." "Yes I do and winter IS coming." "If it wasn't..I would run away with you.." He held my hands and gave me a small smile. "I really like you y/n." I smiled at him and we hear a crash. We both look up quickly and see a broken platter. Rickon. "Oops.." Lady Stark gets up and sighs grabbing Rickon's hand. "Come on.." She has him sit with her and his dad." "Im not little anymore!" "Maybe not but you can't be throwing plates around. You and your brother. I don't need you raising the Hells upon us all on your brother's wedding night." "Everyone! It's time for the bedding ceremony!" Everyone cheers and laughs. Bran smiles. "Robb likes this tradition." "Huh. some do. I don't know..Id feel too revealed by men I don't want to see me. Id only want my beloved to see me." "I agree. So we're not doing it right?" "No" I laugh. "Great! I'll still have to be carried to our room but with dignity at least." I laugh. We watch as Robb's tunic is thrown from the crowd and he travels away with the herd of girls. The boys hold Talisa up high in the air and remove her shawl. They seem happy. Once the crowd dies down, it becomes quiet apart from the beautiful music trailing in the background. Catelyn is talking to Robb and Rickon slithered away to see Arya. Sansa is talking to some boy from Talisa's side of the wedding party. Jon Snow is sneaking meat to Ghost who is watching him very intently. Jon smiles at him. I on the other hand got into another deep conversation with Bran. Eventually we figured we should go to sleep if we were going to set off for the Wolfswood tomorrow with Jojen and Meera. When I left for my bedchambers, I gave Bran a hug and kiss on the cheek. Meera caught up to me. "Hey hey hey." She walks over and smirks. "So you and Bran?" "Uh.." "️Haha! He told me somethin." "Oh gods." "What?" She laughs. "Everyone catches us kissing and stuff we never get a moment alone." "Oh it's nothing like that." "What is it then?" "He loves you." "Huh?" "He told me he loves you. And you're kidding yourself if you deny loving him back." I blush. "I won't deny it then." "Hey keep him happy alright?" "I will." She smiles and leaves. I walk in my bedchambers and lay on the bed daydreaming about Bran. I wish I could sleep in his bed with him again..just cuddle with him. But I don't know if he'd be alright with it. I sit up and run a hand through my hair. I catch a glimpse of blue. Beautiful petals of an undying rose. I cover my see through gown with a fur coverup and run out of my room towards Brans.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 6 1
2 vrouwelijke collega's die erg intiem raken.
49.7K 2.7K 29
"Ik zal voor je vechten dat beloof ik!" Riep hij en greep gelijk naar mijn hand. Ik voelde de kou over mijn natte wang prikkelen. De kou die ik zelfs...
687 10 5
Dit is een nieuwe serie verhalen. De rode lijn van de serie is het terugdenken aan de eerste date en de eerste, echte kus. Het kan over alle mogelijk...