Chapter 39- What is Unknown

So much is happening on the show. Oh I'll miss Osha. I am so conflicted right now. Comment how you felt on the latest episode.

Bran's POV
I was warging into Summer. I was safer this way. And he needed to hunt anyhow. A group of direwolves hunting together was quite the rush. As Summer licked the blood off his chops, he stood up, and left the group of direwolves. I had him wander west. This way was the way I could make my own rounds like father and Robb do and even be out farther than them. But I must be careful..-for Summer's sake. Summer trotted and panted and I have him look to the left. we hear something. To the right..rustling...I walk on until we hear screeches and Summer spins around. I back away slowly...dear gods.. It's eyes pierced through my very soul. It was chilling..cold..in the darkest of ways. He wanted me dead. He seemed to know it wasn't really Summer. As if he knew it was me. I felt the fear shoot through my spine and I back away faster. If that thing could destroy an iron sword, it could very well destroy Summer's teeth, and anything else not made with dragonglass or Valyrian steel.. The dark glare of the white walker bore into our eyes until he began to walk towards us. I backed up faster and turned to dart away when I came face to face with a lunging Other. He pranced, arms stretched in a clenched grasp ready to crush Summer's skull. As he impacted..

I jolt awake panting and my forehead drenched in sweat. Was it a dream? Or a vision?? Or..did I really warg into Summer... "Summer??" ..."Summer?!" I hear a faint grumble and a few scratching sounds. A large furry form jumps onto my bed and I let out a large breath in relief. I almost began to cry like a small child as i wrapped my arms around his neck. Thank the gods!
What did the dream mean? It felt like a dream.. Bam! I snap my head up. The orangey light from the sunrise shone through my window. It cast shadows and beams of light. The snow was consistent but lighter somehow. Still too heavy to go out in. But light enough to show the day time. The sun would soon hide. Hodor approaches me. "Hodor.." I say distantly. "Hodor?" "Can you bring me to the Godswood Hodor.." I continue faintly, slightly faltering at the end, deep in thought. "I would say not." Robb steps from behind Hodor. "Hodor you're not to bring Bran outside you hear?" Hodor cringes at Robb's authoritive tone and nods quickly. "Dress Bran and bring him to breakfast." Robb smiles at me. "I'll see you there. I have much to tell you and the rest." I watch him leave. No one ever lets me do what I must..and I must go to the Godswood. "Hodor.." Hodor steps towards me but looks back at Robb glaring from the hall. I frown giving up. Hodor helps me dress into a doublet and furs. "Why the furs?" Hodor smiles and leaves. Strange behavior for the half blood.. I look down to my right and stroke Summer's fur absently. My smile disappears and I feel my mouth drop as i stop stroking his fur. Summer... I look to my Direwolf quickly. Yes..it could work... and if it doesn't..I may warg... I swallow hardly. Hodor had left the door open. I grab Summer's scruff and drag my body over to him. He grunts and looks over at me. I pull again and he grumbles, shifting a bit. Once I drag my body mostly onto his long back, I tell him down. He stands and I grab ahold harder onto his scruff. He jumps off of the bed. "Ungh!" I shift and drag myself up more until I can more or less sit awkwardly leaning forward. It was the best I could do. My legs hung limply on the back sides of Summer's stomach. "Come on boy!" I whisper yell. The sun shines on my face and onto Summer's as he looks back at me with his reddish brown eyes. I stroke his ears and he pants and spins his head back quick. I struggle to grab ahold of him fast enough before he runs out of the door in the hall. He rushes down the few stairs before running past some maidens and such. I blush as a few screech and a few just stare bewildered. Oh they better not tell father. What if I run into Maester Luwin?? I hold on as Summer runs down the stairs and I wish I had feeling in my legs to clench my grip as I feel myself slide. I pull to the right to drag my legs back and make sure not to fall that way as he still runs towards the exit. I see Arya gaping at us as we whip by and Summer runs out the door into the yard. We go under the small tunnel and through, the way to the Godswood. Once we make it to the wood Summer seems to know exactly where to go. He runs to the heart tree and stops there. He lays down obediently. "Good boy..good boy." I scratch his ears and drag myself off. "Bran!!" Oh gods.. I lean up as best I can and reach for the trunk. I press my hand against it and I feel my head throw back.