Part 44- Let Go

For episode 9!

"No I saw them!!" "Bran they haven't come it's a futuristic thing yes?" "Well yeah but-" "you can't worry each day about this!" "Well you don't have to be mad at me for it! You didn't see it! You don't know!" "Come on Bran we don't have to argue about this." "I have a right to be worried!" "Bran we're okay! You've been practicing and learning to control your powers every single day you'll be ready!" "And what if I am not Huh? What if I'm not?? What happens when they come and kill my family and I cannot stop them?!" "BRAN! The wall has magic cast upon it to keep them out you said so!" "SO LONG IT STANDS Y/N!" He yells. I feel a stab in my chest and keep my mouth shut. At first I am angry. How dare he?! But then, I step back, and turn to the door. I look back once at Bran and his face is twisted into a pained expression. I want to calm him down. Run it to his arms and tell him I take no offense. But I just couldn't. I didn't know why. But I turned back around and walked out of his chambers slowly. Thoughts clouded my head how I should go back. Resolve this there is no reason we should be angry with each other in times of hardship. We had enough enemies we didn't need any inside our own home. I swallowed thickly and trudged on. I couldn't think of anything particular to do or a place to go so I let Blizzard lead the way. She led me down the hall near where Gendry's room was. She looks up at me and whines. "I know girl. I'm sorry.." I stroke behind her ears. She was so easy to reach down to now that she was practically full grown. She whimpers again and leans into my hip. "Where are we going Huh girl?" "Hey Y/n! Whatcha Doin?" Arya walks out of Gendry's room. "What are you doing?" I laugh half heartedly. She catches it immediately. "Never mind that..what's wrong?" "Nothing! Honest." "Well lying isn't being honest. Come on. What is it?" "Well it's just..wait what's that on your face??" She wipes at her mouth quickly. "Oh stop it! What is wrong?" I sigh. "Bran and I got into a fight." "Okay. Mother and Father get into arguments all of the time. So do Gendry and I. No biggy. Just go make up with him yes?" "I don't think he can forgive me.. I was really rude about his visions.. He was worried I should've comforted him I was no help i made it worse!!" "Stop babbling!! You're okay! Why worry? Come on.." "He's really upset Arya..." "Then make up why is that so hard! You said you wanted to." "But I feel held back like maybe he ..he can't accept it. Maybe he doesn't want to take my apology.. Arya..you should've seen his face." "Y/n. Come on. It's Bran. He loves you. I've never seen him like this. He loved you since he first laid eyes on you when we were kids.." "It hurts you know.." "I know. Come on let's go to the hall. We can eat and you can think on it. You'll miss him he'll miss you. The wolves will miss each other. You know it's the right thing. Don't stay mad." "How do I bring it up?" "It'll come to you. Naturally I promise. Me and Gendry fight too much for it to be human. But we always end up back the way we were. Him laughing at me and me slapping him." I giggle at that and follow her to the dining hall.
***
Supper is rather awkward. Bran chooses to sit next to me but he looks really down. He doesn't say a word. He's normally quiet. But normally he is content to talk to me and a lot at that. It bothered me that he couldn't even look at me. And when he did, he looked so pained that I couldn't even swallow my dinner. The raspberry sauce didn't look so appetizing anymore. I started feeling nauseous and I look at my lap, tears pricking my eyes. I glance at Bran and he is fiddling with his hands in his lap. He is staring at them, a frown deeply embedded in his face. Blizzard whines. I look up and try to act normal. Jon elbows me. "What's wrong with you two?" "Nothing." I shake my head and take a bite of my food. "Yes there is neither of you have said a word. What's wrong?" "I really don't want to talk about it." He eyes Arya. She shrugs. "Make up with him." "She told you?!" I whisper yell. "Yes but why does it matter?" "It doesn't it's just..I don't know I feel awful about it." I whisper. "Don't tell me tell him!" She nudges towards Bran I notice he's staring at me. He looks down when I look at him. I shake my head. "Not now.." "You don't have to know but come on y/n. Don't let this bother you two it's ruined your whole day!" "Be quiet!" "I'm sorry. Just...fix things alright! I don't like seeing him upset. He's my brother. And I don't like seeing you upset either! You're like a sister to me." I nervously reach down to Blizzard and pet her for comfort. Her soft fur always made me feel better. Summer whines and stares at me. I slowly reach down to pet him. Bran looks down at Summer and smiles. He looks back to his plate. I look to Jon and he gives me a look that says "go on". I press my lips together. I will after supper I will. I know Bran's worried. He is for the right reasons and he has a right to be. I wouldn't be able to be in his position as a warg. It could be worse though. Why waste our time with worry and fighting? I look to Lady Catelyn and she smiles at me. Arya smiles reassuringly. I don't touch my dessert but I do manage to finish my dinner. Once dinner is over I watch Hodor lift Bran to bring him to his bedchambers. I silently follow and Blizzard hurried to follow Summer as well. When Hodor places Bran down, he sets to getting his clothes out. "Bran?" He looks up. I eye his chest and he blushes but hangs his head. Hodor places the nightshirt over his head. He blocks my view of Bran when he is changing him into his night breeches. I see Bran's hands on Hodor's shoulders as he lifts him. He sets him down and takes his clothes out of the room. "Thanks Hodor." "Bran." He looks up at me with the most vulnerable and sad expression. My heart breaks. "Bran I'm sorry.." He swallows. "I yelled at you..I can't believe I yelled at you...it made me feel sick all day..you're my lady I shouldn't..I don't ever want to." "Bran it isn't your fault at all. I have my roles and how I reacted.. How i..it was wrong I know it was i should've comforted you I knew you were upset.." He looks into my eyes and my heart lifts a bit. "I'm sorry Bran." "I'm sorry too.." He mumbles. He smiles a bit and opens his arms. I giggle and run up to him and onto him. He smiles and runs a hand through my hair. I lean down and kiss him. I settle to lay next to him and let the silence set in. "Sooo..How can I make it up to you?" I raise my eyebrows. He smirks and grins wantingly. "I don't know." I straddle him again and kiss his chest. "Are you sure you don't know?" I whisper. I kiss his neck and suck for a quick moment. When I stop, I kiss his jaw, and proceed to kiss him. His hands raise to meet my sides and he slides them down to squeeze my hips. They raise back up giving me one of the most pleasurable chills and wrap around me. One hand on the small of my back, the other around my upper back. as I make out with him an idea pops into my head. "I can apologize. In many ways. Brandon." I say between kisses. He forced his tongue into my mouth, and causes me to become aroused. And my arousal only worsens when I feel him become hard underneath me. It presses against me and I rub my legs together. "Ugh.." I moan and pull his hair. I want to make him blush. I want to be in charge. I push his chest and stop kissing him. His lips are wet and he's panting. "Beg for it." I smirk and kiss down his chest. He moans and looks up at the ceiling. I trail my hands down and untie his breeches. "Beg." I slide my hand down his hip.
***
Bran pants and I lick the sweat from his forehead. He blushes. "Can you accept my apology." "Oh yes.." He mumbles. I giggle and kiss his cheek. I find that I love kissing him. Whether it's his soft cheek or luscious lips or glorious neck.. I feel content to kiss him as he unties my gown slowly with one hand. "Get into your damn small clothes and get close to me." He growls. I snicker and strip myself of my gown and I let my hair down from its high updo with the broach. It falls to my back and I feel the winter air swipe my arms softly. I lay my dress down off the side of the bed and crawl under the soft furs with Bran, pressing against his warmth. "I like you here. I love you you know. I love you a lot.." I smile happily. "I hate fighting. I don't want to ever fight with you again. I wish that were possible in marriage." "Me too my princess." "My prince." I smile with my teeth and kiss his cheek gently. "You should get an apology too." "There's no need-" "I did yell at you." He throws himself onto me the best he can and successfully pins me down. I scream delightfully and he kisses my neck, my chest. "You want this yes?" He asks and bites my collarbone. I squeal and giggle. "Bran!" He licks over my chest and somehow pulls me up and pushes himself lower, pulling my dress up.