Going for Glory ;; An Amoursh...

Por TheNameIsMark

After travelling back to Kanto from a long holiday with his Mom, Ash finds all of his friends in the Kanto re... Más

Chapter 1 - Something Ends, Something Begins!
Chapter 2 - Meeting Old Friends!
Chapter 3 - Preparing To Battle!
Chapter 4 - Tournament Training
Chapter 5 - Serena vs Miette
Chapter 6 - Surrounded By Shadows
Chapter 7 - Mystery With Miette
Chapter 8 - Read Like A Book
Chapter 9 - Final Day
Chapter 10 - Let The Games Begin!
Chapter 11 - The Games Continue
Chapter 12 - Cilan & Gary vs The Twins!
Chapter 13 - The Broken Kiss!
Chapter 14 - Cilan's Fighting Spirit
Chapter 15 - Living In The Shadows
Chapter 16 - Post-Round Questions
Chapter 17 - Round Two! Electric vs Dark!
Chapter 18 - Round Two Reaction
Chapter 19 - Confiding In Friends
Chapter 20 - Serena's Strong Heart
Chapter 21 - Round Three Begins; Cheap Tactics!
Chapter 22 - Round Three! Dead-End
Chapter 23 - The Final Stretch
Chapter 24 - A Day Of Rest or Fun?
Chapter 25 - A Dark Turn Of Events
Chapter 26 - Round Four! The Lucky Number?
Chapter 27 - The Dark Plan
Chapter 28 - The Fight of His Life
Chapter 29 - Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 30 - A Feisty Rematch!
Chapter 31 - Final Sixty-Four!
Chapter 32 - Ash-Greninja
Chapter 33 - Five Minutes
Chapter 34 - Gary vs Cilan!
Chapter 35 - May's Nightmare
Chapter 36 - Best Laid Plans
Chapter 37 - The Quest For Zekrom
Chapter 38 - A Day At The Beach
Chapter 39 - The Battles Continue!
Chapter 40 - Darkness Falls
Chapter 41 - Flawless Victory?
Chapter 42 - Love...Pentagon?
Chapter 43 - Tournament Turmoil
Chapter 44 - As Long As I Have You
Chapter 45 - Miette's Mission
Chapter 46 - Love and Leadership
Chapter 48 - Madness and Violence
Chapter 49 - Lance & Iris vs Zekrom
Chapter 50 - Illumination
Chapter 51 - A Mega-Evolved Frenzy
Chapter 52 - A Mega-Evolved Stand-off
Chapter 53 - Mental Strength
Chapter 54 - Gaining Ground
Chapter 55 - An Emotional Battle
Chapter 56 - The Sacrifice
Chapter 57 - Fighting For Love
Chapter 58 - Try Not To Lose Yourself
Chapter 59 - Picking up the Pieces
Chapter 60 - The End Of Another Journey

Chapter 47 - Darkness Prevails

2.9K 84 40
Por TheNameIsMark

(Warning: Content gets slightly more graphic from here on out, time for blood n stuff ;) )

"Pikachu, electro ball!" Ash started the fight without a moments hesitation. He didn't know the kind of opponent he was up against, but he knew that he had to put everything into this fight, for his friends.

Pikachu leaped up from the green grass, still fresh with slippery mud from the storm prior to the battle and the ball of electricity grew at the back of his tail. Pikachu pushed himself forwards and used the momentum to launch the ball at the Darkrai.

Ash watched as Darkrai took the hit like it was nothing. I was expecting that. He thought, with a challenging grin. Ash twisted his hat so the front end was at the back. 

"Whatever you do, I won't lose" The Boss said with a cruel grin in return. Ash could see the malice on his face, a face that yearned for chaos and destruction, a sadistic and methodical man encased in robes as black as the night sky. 

"Pikachu, iron tail!" Ash decided not to reply and instead focused on the battle, because he knew he couldn't lose. 

"Darkrai, dodge it" The Boss didn't even move a muscle, he continued to grin, his face still covered, but his shining white teeth flashing back at Ash, whose brows furrowed in irritation. 

Darkrai moved out of the way as Pikachu swung his iron coated tail down, the move connecting with the ground instead of Darkrai.

"Darkrai, dark pulse" The Boss's cold voice rang out through the trees as he spoke. Darkrai instantly shifted its shadow-like body and the orb of dark energy appeared. Within an instant, the dark pulse came crashing down over Pikachu, sending him flipping into a tree. 

Pikachu crashed hard into the tree, the Pidgey's inside it flying away in panic. 

Ash looked up at the Pidgey's and continued to keep his thoughts in check. This isn't just for my friends, it is for the whole region, Pokemon included. 

"Whatever you're thinking, it is wrong" The Boss made Ash turn around.

"As long as I keep fighting till the end, then I am not wrong" he said, crouching next to Pikachu. "You okay buddy?" 

Pikachu struggled to nod, Ash could see Darkrai had lots of power. 

"Guess I will have to use the Pokemon that has already beat your Pokemon" Ash put Pikachu down by the tree and then threw out another pokeball. 

"Sceptile!" Sceptile came out of his pokeball and Ash put his hand on the grass type Pokemon.

"You can do this" was all he said, before taking a step back. 

"Another Pokemon has come out to play, hmm?" The Boss wasn't phased. Instead, he turned to Pikachu, who was lying under the shade of a tree and a grin crept onto his face once again. "Darkrai, dark pulse on Pikachu"

"What?!" Ash felt like everything was in slow motion at that moment. He realized that Team Shadow wasn't going to fight fairly, that they would do anything to win. Ash threw himself in front of Pikachu and took the dark pulse with all of the strength he could muster up. Ash flew back from the explosive power and his whole body hit the tree Pikachu was under. Ash landed next to Pikachu, face first and slowly got back up.

"Pika?" Pikachu asked, struggling to get up himself because his friend was in trouble.

"I-I'm okay" Ash groaned, holding his stomach as he wobbled onto his feet.

"Oh, I see" The Boss smiled. He knew Ash would do anything to ensure Pikachu was okay, which would be his undoing. "Darkrai, dark pulse on Pikachu again.

"Sceptile, quick attack, stop him now!" Ash watched as Darkrai moved away from Sceptile, dodging the quick attack like it was nothing. Then, Darkrai fired off another dark pulse. Ash stood in the way once more, taking the hit and flying back into the tree again. 

Ash landed, spluttering and coughing as the wind had been knocked out of him. Fresh blood dripped from the side of his head, onto the swampy grass. Ash got up once more, before crashing down onto one knee, coughing still.

"Again" The Boss repeated, but Ash wasn't back down. He took another hit and landed beside Pikachu, who had finally had enough.

"PIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-" electricity sparked all around Pikachu, pent-up rage and residual power from Zekrom. "PIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"Such power" The Boss grinned, watching as electricity flew all over the place, around a now unconscious Ash and a confused Sceptile. 

"CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Pikachu unleashed a monstrous thunderbolt at Darkrai, the bolt ripping through the earth and grass, causing a large trench to form. Several trees fell from the power and Darkrai was caught in the middle of it. 

"It is no use, you stupid Pokemon" The Boss was suddenly behind Pikachu and Sceptile, Darkrai at his rear. "Darkrai, finish them off"

Pikachu had used all of his energy, but Sceptile was still fresh and well. He scooped Pikachu onto his back and dashed off, left and right. Sceptile used quick attack without Ash saying a word, crashing into Darkrai. Although it did no damage, it stopped Darkrai from reacting and doing another move.

Ash's eyes flickered and a groan escaped from his mouth. He pressed his palms against the ground and heaved himself onto all fours, blood still dripping from his head. Ash felt dizzy and his head thumped like a bass drum, his ears ringing constantly. Ash looked up, his vision still blurry and he could see Pikachu resting on Sceptile's back as the defended the two of them against Darkrai. 

Ash wobbled up onto his feet and almost collapsed again, but he stuck his feet down and held his ground. I am not about to give up yet!

But, just as Ash thought he was ready to fight, the thunder crashed and clouds swept in once more. Ash looked up at the sky and instantly felt his heart begin to race. Zekrom crashed down into the forest, crushing every tree he landed on. 

"Zekrom, thunderbolt. Darkrai, dark pulse" The Boss began to rain down his torture over Sceptile, the thunderbolt shocking Sceptile, the dark pulse exploding against the body of Sceptile, Pikachu dropping down onto the ground next to the now hurt Pokemon.

This woke Pikachu up, anger his eyes once more. 

I think we should get out of here. Ash instantly thought, knowing he couldn't take out two legendary Pokemon there and then.

"Sceptile, use agility, Pikachu, climb onto his back!" Ash shouted, catching The Boss's attention.

"The kid is still breathing" He huffed, like he wanted Ash to die. "Darkrai, dark void" 

"Pikachu, thunderbolt. Sceptile, get out of here!" Ash rushed forward, just as Pikachu leaped onto Sceptile's back. Sceptile dashed off through the trees, just as Pikachu's thunderbolt crashed into Darkrai, causing the dark void to not work. 

Ash immediately followed Pikachu and Sceptile, running with all of his might. Ash felt his strength leave his body, his legs felt like jelly. His hat had now gone, his jacket was ripped at the back and fresh blood pooled over his face, half of his face red. 

The Boss suddenly appeared before Ash, without any Pokemon by his side.

"You are so pathetic" The Boss threw his boot out and tripped Ash up, causing him to fall flat on the ground again. "Don't you know that no one even loves you? No one cares"

"Y-you'r-"

"You're in no position to talk" The Boss knelt down next to Ash, getting right into his face. "The next time you cause trouble for me, I will make sure your life is hell and I will take every last Pokemon that you and your friends own, do I make myself clear?" 

"You will never take anything from me" Ash replied from the floor. "I do have people that love me. I have my family and all of my friends. I have Serena"

"That Serena girl, hmm?" The Boss grinned and lifted Ash's head up, so their eyes were mirroring each other. "I will make sure she is treated right when we take her again. Don't worry about her" He dropped Ash back onto the floor and turned sharply on his heel, before walking off and back into the forest. 

Rain started to pour, the storm returning. Ash found it harder to move through the field, the words from the recent conversation ringing in his head. 

"Serena" Ash began to murmur, like he was going crazy. "Mom" he continued, dragging his feet through the muddy terrain. Ash's thumping headache slowly began to subside and then, emptiness. Ash couldn't hear anything as his ear had stopped ringing. He just slowly began to lean forward and collapsed, from losing too much blood and the concussion caused by his selfless acts.

Everything went black.

Meanwhile, Pikachu and Sceptile had stopped. Ash had not caught up and they was getting worried.

"Pika?" Pikachu looked down at Sceptile, sitting on his head.

"Sceptile" Sceptile replied, looking around as the darkness closed in once more, enveloping the lands that were once full of sunshine and happiness. 

At the other end of the field, a certain group of people had entered the picture. A group of people that had enough power to drive back the evil force known as Team Shadow. 

"These kids have caused too much trouble" Lance stopped walking, his cape swaying in the heavy winds that had followed up from the storm.

"Dawn said that Ash was still here on his own, fighting their leader, but we haven't seen anything so far" Cynthia looked around and investigated the landscape, while their fellow companions followed along.

"It must be up to some of the worlds champions to end this once and for all" Diantha placed her pokeball in her pocket, for an easy grab and throw.

"I haven't had a battle in awhile, I've been looking forward to this moment" Alder rolled his shoulders back and cracked his neck, before following the others. 

"Hmm, looks like the champions of Kanto, Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos have come to play" The Boss grinned from ear to ear and turned around to his team, who had shown up just after the confrontation with Ash. "It's time to have some fun with out guests. I'll send out Darkrai and Zekrom while you all set up the plan"

"Yes sir" Parker nodded, turning to his friends. "Lets get this done, no one will be stopping us"

They all hurried off and prepared to battle possibly the four strongest opponents they could face in the whole region. 

While Ash still continued to lay unconscious in the middle of the battlefield.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

22.8K 753 39
The voice told her. Told Serena she must prevent the world's crisis. Collect the Stone Fragments. Summon the Beginning, destroy the End- Primia, and...
30.3K 616 23
As the Kalos gang continue to travel around the region, one little change of mind would trigger several emotional thoughts and revelations, and cause...
5.6K 152 17
After conquering the Unova region, Ash Ketchum sets foot in Kalos, known as the 'region of love.' With his loyal partner and friends by his side, he...
73.2K 2.1K 19
Sequel to Heartless (Amourshipping). Serena is now back to her old self and is gaining fans and friends quickly. However, someone wants Serena and w...