I Moved to Springfield- A Sid...

Gravity246 द्वारा

A/N Thank you for everyone who enjoys this fic. I wrote YEARS ago it in high school so it's not perfect or fr... अधिक

Chapter 1: The Redhead and The Stolen Car
Chapter 2: Meeting The Simpsons
Chapter 3: Apu
Chapter 4: You make me blush
Chapter 5: Home
Chapter 6: I Promise...
Chapter 7: Drunken words = Sober thoughts
Chapter 8: I Forgive You
Hello Readers
Chapter 9: Kisses and Stares
Chapter 10: Suspicious Behavior
Chapter 11: Rejection & Consequences
Chapter 12: Missing Monkey-Part One
Chapter 12 (contd): Missing Monkey- Part 2
Chapter 12, Part 3: Distractions
Chapter 12- Part 4 Mr. Teeny
Chapter 13: BF and GF
Chapter 14: Ticklish
Chapter 19: Krusty Part 1
Chapter 19: Krusty Part 2
Chapter 20: No secrets (TW: mention of Sexual Assult)
SO MANY SORRIES! :*(
Chapter 21: Morning, Darling (Part 1)
Chapter 22: Morning, Darling (part 2)
Chapter 23: Hello, Again
Chapter 24: The Date Part 1
Hi Guys (I know, A/N's are lame)
Chapter 24: The Date part 2
Part 1 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 3"
Part 2 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 3"
Any Questions
Part 3 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 3"
im not done writing!
Part 4 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 4"
Chapter 25: Inside Out References
Chapter 26: Party Invite (Part 1)
YOU'RE GONNA LIKE THIS!
Chapter 26: Party Invite (Part 2)
Chapter 26: Party Invite Part 2
Chapter 27: Forgive me
Chapter 28: One Month Later (Part 1)
New Chapter coming soon
Chapter 28: One Month Later (Part 2)
Chapter 28: Hints and Clues
Sorry
Hiatus
I love my readers

Part 5 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 4"

1.4K 29 36
Gravity246 द्वारा

Warning: Sexy scenes. There's not actual sex (yet? Idk).

*Inside Apartment complex, upstairs.*

Bob pulls out his keys as we stand at his door.

"Hey, I wanna change into my PJs, is that okay?" I ask.

"Of course." He says, opening his door.

BOB's POV

After a few minutes of searching for a movie to watch, there is a knock at my door.

“Hey Bob! It's me!”

I smile, immediately jump up off the couch and head for the door. When I open it, I find myself a bit shocked.

(Y/n) wearing a (fave cartoon/anime/tv show) tank top with (f/c) pajama bottoms. Her black duffle bag makes her lean more on one side. She looks adorable.

“Hi.” She says quietly.

“Hello.”

There is a short pause. Then she giggles.

“This is so weird.” She says, slowly and cautiously walking inside. I shut the door and look at her.

“What's weird?”

“No, it's just, it's weird that you're in pajamas. I usually imagine you sleeping in, like, a 3-piece suit or something. I don't know.”

I look down at my black T-shirt and sweatpants of the same colour and laugh heartily at her assumption. I watch her as she settles into my couch as if it were hers.

“Oh!” She shouts, opening her bag. “I brought snacks! The popcorn has to be cooked, but there's chips and chocolate and soda and stuff. I wasn't sure what you would've liked so I just brought everything I could…”

“Oh, that's fine. I'm not really one for junk food, but I guess I could try it.”

“Oh, okay. Sorry.”

“Don't be, I've got food if it’s not to my liking.”

She nods, opening the bag of (flavour) chips. “Do you have a movie you'd like to watch in mind?”

Y/N POV

“Um… maaaaybe “Inside Out” or “Big Hero 6”, or “(Disney animated movie)”! Then again, there are a bunch of anime movies I haven't seen yet like (Anime movie 1) or (Anime movie 2). You?”

“Me? Well, I was thinking more of the classics like –”

“Nuuuuu!!! No classics! I love you baby but PLEASE don't make me go through that.”

This makes him laugh.

“What is wrong with classics?!” He wonders.

“They're BOOOORING!”

He slaps his hand against his chest and pretends to stumble, falling next to me on the couch.

“Oh how my love wounds my beating heart.” I giggle and lay my head into his warm chest. He strokes my hair.

“Sorry,” I say, still giggling.

(Huh. Now what do we do? We have totally differently movie preferences. Hm… Oh, I've got it!)

“What about a horror movie?” I ask, turning my head to face him. He looks down at me, intrigued.

“I think that might be the solution to our problem.” He agrees.

“Awesome! I know some REALLY scary ones.”

I pick up the small, thin, silver remote and scroll through the horror films, avoiding the terrible new ones like “Cabin in the Woods” and “Unfriended”. I finally found one: “(A horror film that terrifies you)”. I click on it, press play and let the ad run. I cuddle up to Bob and holds me.

“Are you sure you can handle this (y/n).” he asks.

“Of course! I love horror movies…” I say. “Besides, if I do get too scared, you're here to protect me, right?”

He chuckles and kisses my head.

“Absolutely.”

The movie begins to start.

“Would you like me to grab a blanket for us?” He whispers to me.

“Uh, sure.” I say, feeling shy. He leaves me alone as the movie continues to play. I reach into my bag and pull out the snacks, laying the at the floor near my feet and on the side of the couch where Bob wasn't sitting. I mindlessly suck down (fave soda) and chew (fave snack) as I watch the screen.

Suddenly, just as the beginning of the film becomes a tiny bit creepy, the lights go out. Not in the movie, in the apartment. I jump silently and look around.

“Bob, was that you?” There was no answer.

I had broken one of the most important rules of horror movies: Never call out into darkness or an empty area. The worse part is that I didn't get a response.

If this is a scary movie, calling out a second, third or, god forbid, a FOURTH time, would assure my death, so I keep my mouth shut.

(Okay. Maybe the power just went out… No, the movie is still playing…)

(Okay, what do I do in this situation? First, would this be a ghost or a killer situation? If it’s a ghost, I should run to the door right now. If it’s a killer, I should grab a weapon.)

I quickly stand up and turn around to face the darkness. I slowly tip-toe toward the door, getting ready to run.

A hand then covers my mouth and an arm wraps around my waist. My stomach drops, my heart stops and I scream loudly, only to have it be muffled. Before I can bite this hand, a kiss is placed on my temple. This instantly eases my fear, but just as quickly feeds my anger.

I pull Bob’s hand off my mouth, but he only moves it to my waist, making it impossible to escape.

“WHAT THE HELL BOB?!” I yell angrily. My hearts starts up again, only to be pounding loudly and rapidly. He just chuckles, pulling me closer each time I struggle.

I turn back just to confirm that it’s him, and it is. I turn away from him again and cross my arms.

“Darling, you're heart is racing.” He says directly in my ear, giving me goosebumps. He’s right. It feels like my heart will jump out of my chest.

“I hate you! How could you do that to me?!”

“Hehe, I'm sorry, I couldn't help it.” He says. “It was just too easy to resist. Forgive me?”

I fight back the smile forming on my face as he kisses my neck, my weak spot. I bite my lip and involuntarily tilt my head, giving him more room. I shut my eyes tightly as he continues, falling deeper under his spell.

(No! Don't you dare forgive him. He just scared you have to death!)

(Ohh~… )

(Crap, this feels way too good~ Ugh, I hate him so much!).

He stops kissing my neck, making me even more angry, and walks me back over to the couch and let's me sit down. I pause and rewind the movie to the very beginning. A cool, heavy blanket soon covers my head. I pull it down so that my head pokes out. Bob then slips underneath the comforter and pulls me toward him.

We get into a comfortable cuddle position. We tangle our legs together and press our chests to each others as well, closing space between us. My arms are around his neck and his are locked around my waist.

I start the movie again.

Whenever I get scared, I will hide in his chest as he rubs circles into my back, telling me that “It's okay- it’s just a movie”.

When the character everyone hates dies, we both cheer out loud and laugh at our silliness. He looks directly into my eyes and I look back. Our smiles quickly disappear. He pulls my head in and seals our lips together.

I close my eyes and turn off my brain, letting my lips do all the work. I feel Bob bit my lips, causing me to gasp and allowing his tougue to wander inside. As we French kiss, we pull out of our cuddle position so that I straddle his hips.

This doesn't last long though.

In one swift move, he forces me on my back. I throw my legs around his waist as soon as his lips return.

I tangle my fingers in his hair while at the same time pulling his head in closer, deepening the kiss.

His leaves my lips and attacks my neck. If I wasn't moaning before, I am now. I try holding them back, but it's just too hard. First its just kisses,  then it becomes a mix of kissing, licking and biting. He licks up from my collar bone all the way up to my ear lobe and kisses all the way back down. I can’t help but moan.

Then he makes little bites, trying to find a sensitive area. I groan in frustration every time his teeth miss the sensitive spot, but continue to moan with every bite. Once he finds it, I gasp loudly and bite my tongue. He knows where my sensitive spot is now and decides to nibble at it. I throw my head back and let out a squeak.

“Uh B-bob… w-we’re missing the m-movie-”

“Shut up.” He tells me before attacking my spot again. My eyes shoot open before closing them again.

“O-okay…”

My "o-okay"  is me trying to say  "yes sir..".

I love it when Bob goes from sweet and caring to angry and a bit scary. It’s just such a turn on.

He kisses me down my collar bone to my chest and into my cleavage. I take in a sharp breath and bite my lip. Pinning my arms down beside my head, Bob teases me by lightly kissing my the fabric covering my breasts. I let out desperate whimper and blush loudly. I love this feeling.

I normally would be uncomfortable with this type of contact, but now, with him, it’s different. It feels really nice~.

(Still, even though I like it… I don't think I can let this escalate.)

“Uh, could we… do this another time?”

He stops kissing my chest and loosens his grip on my arms.

“Oh, I'm sorry.”

“No no, it’s fine. It's only because… I really dont have sex on the first date.”

“What? Oh dear, I'm sorry but it's not what you think.” I tilt my head in confusion.

“I wasn't planning on doing… that. It's just that you were so close and… I just really wanted to touch you dear~.”

I blush bright red at this.

(AWWWWWW! That is so romantic!)

“Oh… um... ugh, DONT SAY THINGS LIKE THAT! It’s super embarassing!”

He laughs at my flustered reaction.

“You are incredibly cute when you're embarrassed.”

I turn my head to the side. He kisses my cheek and picks me up so that we’re cuddling in a sitting position.

Two hours later, the movie ends.

As the credits roll by, I hug Bob's chest and take a yawn.

“Sleepy?” he asks.

“Huh, no.” I tell him, rubbing my eyes.

“Awwww. Yes you are.”

“*sigh* I'm sorry. I wish i could stay up longer but-”

“No it's fine. Here, let me…” Bob lifts me up in the air, cradling me in his arms. I feel a bit embarrassed, but it's not in a bad way. I wrap my arm around his neck and let him carry me to his bedroom. He gently places me onto the mattress and covers me in his blanket.

“Thanks.”

“Think nothing of it.”

“No, I mean thanks for today, the date… it's been wonderful.” He seems a bit shocked by this.

“... You're w-welcome. I-I’m glad you enjoyed it... I think the best part was just being with you the entire time.”

I smile. He bends down to kiss my lips before turning the light off.

“Good night my love. I'll be on the couch if you need me.”

Then he starts to walk out. My heart starts racing and my chest feels heavy.

“Wait!” He stops in his tracks and turns back. “Um… c-could you sleep here tonight…?”

“(y/n)? Is everything okay?”

“Well yes, I'm fine, but… I  just don’t wanna be alone.”

“Was it the movie?”

I blush and hide my face with the blanket. I hear him laugh. “Ha, I knew you wouldn't be able to handle it. *fake sigh* Okay, I suppose I'll stay here with you if you're really this scared.”

“Don't mock me you jerk.” I say, sticking my tongue out at him. He chuckes, climbing under the covers with me.

He pulls me toward him so that we're sleeping in a hug position. I kiss him on his lips, nose and cheek. He smiles happily.

“I love you. You know that, right?” He says, squeezing me tighter.

“Yes. I love you too.”

I close my eyes, feeling completely safe, despite the darkness.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

37K 2.9K 60
Hamza Siddiqui- The new student in the school, whose smile made every girl lose her heart but he is a cold , ruthless and rude demeanor person Fiza...
66.6K 3.7K 79
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
83.8K 3K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
17.4K 586 27
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..