My next door neighbor

Bởi tydasiafaulkner7

You never know what Mona will bring to the table Xem Thêm

Intro
Only the first day
2nd day offical
Sadness
First day
Best frandd stuff
Mm this girl
Ian crazy
Feelings nd emotions
Lets talk (continues)
Lets talk
Wasnt meant to be
Come back to me
Jealousy
No more
No more pt.2
Gotchu
Crushes
Silent
Mines
Fall back
Only one
Sleep over at DADS
This again
Trust no one
New friend and Old Friend
Save me
The Game
Date babe
New days
Another Day
I can explain ..maybe
Stay committed
Seriously
Damn Devil or Damn Daddy
Us tonight
This Bitch
Can we talk
Apolgetic
Renewed
Skylar feelin
Skylar Feelin' pt.2
Baby
The Fuckery
Be There
Attatched
Attatched pt2
What is it
Baby Shower
Little Crazy
Drama
O'Sh*t
Welcome
Dont forget it
I Promise Yo❤️
Really
Should i
New book
The Sequel
3rd Book?
3rd and Final book?

Chill

5.5K 112 23
Bởi tydasiafaulkner7

Mona POV

Today was tiresome . I think I'll start looking for a job at the mall . I took off my clothes and got in the shower . After I got out , I put on my boxers and shorts ,and a tee shirt . Then some knee high Nike socks and my Blue and Green Kd's . I sat back on my bed while Monroe was on my laptop . I scrolled played a game on my phone until I got a text from a unknown number .

...: You wanna chill today . ?? I'm free .

Me: who this

...: Dakota . Sooooo Ya wanna chill today or no??

Me: Oh wassup . Sure we can chill but I'm watching my lil bro right now while my mom at work for the weekend .

Dakota: that's cool I love kids . Is it okay if I stay the night . No ones gonna be here at all .What time can I come over .

Me: yeah . you can come now actually .

Dakota: okay what's the address

I texted her my address and she was on her way . I looked down at Monroe .

Me: don't be like me dude . Don't ..... Fall .... In ..... Love ......EVER

Monroe: I ... Don't .... Know .... What .... Your..... Saying .... MoMo .

Me: you'll understand later .

Monroe: ok can we get pizza .

Me: ok what kind .

Monroe: cheese . And I want regular wings please.

Me: okay

I ordered the pizza and went into the bathroom bc every since I woke up and took a shower my side has been stinging . I removed my shirt only to see a long red cut starting from my hip to the side of my left tittie. wtf happened . Ughhhh I honestly don't know how that got that . I ran my fingers over it and flinched in pain .

DING DONG.

I grabbed my money for the pizza then ran downstairs and opened . But it was Dakota . She wore a crop top and some high waisted pants . Looking Gorgeous asf .

Dakota: OMG what happened to your side .

Me: ohh I really don't know . I just found out it was right there . I'll go put a shirt on .

Dakota: NO ... Umm you don't have to . Let me clean it before it gets infected . My cousin had something like that on him .

Me: ummm okay .

....; uhhh is this a bad time

Me: ohh no here

I gave the pizza guy the money and he have me my food . I closed the door I grabbed some plates and walked upstairs with Dakota on my tail .

Me: Monroe foods here

Monroe: YESSS

He jumped up and grabbed a plate

We sat and ate and talked a little . After that Dakota went to the bathroom and got some stuff that I didn't even know I had in my cabinets .

She told me to lay down and I did . She put some stuff on a rag but paused before she touched me .

Dakota: Uhh this might hurt ..... A lot .*mumbling *

Me: what

She touched my side with the rag

Me:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ....AHHHHH

.........

1 week later

I just got out the shower and I have like 2 hours before I really have to be at school . So me and Dakota are talking and I haven't attempted to have sex with her. And she stayed the night with me last night .She knows about what happened in the past and we just talked a lot  . Me and Dakota are watching a movie . I'm mad at her because she hid the remote and I really didn't wanna watch a romantic movie . She tryna talk to me .

Dakota: are you still mad

I glanced at her . Then turned my attention back to the flat screen .

Dakota: talk to me

She kept pushing me back and forth getting on my damn nerves . I still wasn't talking to her . I layed back on my bed  .

Dakota POV

I scurried into her bathroom and removed my tank top , pants , and thong . I am determine to fuck her . And yeah I know we just met but I need my dose . Maybe I should wait though ...... And just tease her .

But I know her story so yeah . I don't think she's really ever been showed a real love . I will not let her go . She's gonna be mines forever . We gonna have to grow a lil more and help get past some things but it's gonna work out .

I walked out the bathroom and slid on top of her . I wanted her , but I'm willing to not try anything .

Me: ummm what are you do....

Dakota: shhhh..

I kissed her lips gently and layed on her chest . Ughh God I love those big brown eyes . I wanna make her feel special . Like I wanna do something that none of her ex's have managed to do  . Keep her .

We sat in a moment of silence but it was interrupted by her phone going off . She looked at her screen and answered it with a blank stare .

I watched her have a conversation with the other person . I drowned my mind with the wonderful thoughts of loving her. Making her happy .

She . Will. Be . Mines .

Forever.

She hung up the phone and moved me off of her . She put on some shorts and some shoes and a shirt that wrapped around her body perfectly  .She grabbed an oversized tee shirt and threw it to me

Me: where are you going Mona .

Mona: ohh umm put on that .I'm finna go to my Bestfriends house .

Me: ohh ok

I did as told and then got my things and got in the car. We rode in silence which was more than uncomfortable . I had to say something . I really like this girl . Shit !!

Me: I really like you ! And I don't know why I'm having these urges to make you happy and your story about what you been through makes me wanna .... I . It just makes me wanna love you .

I rushed my words out of my mouth . She stopped the car in front of my apartment and looked over at me .

She reached for my hand . Then she leaned in closely . She caressed my face with her fingers . I was trembling under her gaze .  Chills ran down my spine as her lips touched mines . She pulled me out of my seat and into her lap . I grabbed a hand full of her big fluffy hair and pulled on it .

I let our tongues play with each other as soft moans slipped away from my mouth . She grabbed my waist and rubbed her hands up and down my back . Her touch made me feel so warm inside .

Me: I want you .

I love the way she touched me . I wanted so much more . I needed her .

Now .!.!

(At school)

Mona POV

I pushed open the door to the school and headed to my locker . Kam was right behind me eating the rest of her food . When I opened my locker a red note fell out and it was white roses in my locker . I Love White roses .

Kam: who that from

Me: ion know

I opened the note and a delicious scent filled my nose I instantly recognize the smell. Dakota . I read the note aloud and blushed hard .

Babygirl don't ask how I got this note here or these white roses just know that I know people . After school I want you to meet me at my house but wear something comfortable babe. Have a great day Love.

                       Yours Always,
                                   Dakota .

Awwwwwww that's sweet of her . My smiled faded when I turned to see all of my friends standing behind me frowning .

Me: what

Skylar: WHO DA HELL WAS THAT .

Me: what you talking bout *grabs things and walks to class with them following *

Kam: the bitch that wrote that note

Me: SHES NOT A BITCH .

Damnit why did I yell.

Teo: well then . How you gonna have a baee and not tell us

Me: she's not my baee . She's a very close friend that's been letting me vent to her for the past week . We haven't had sex and we are nothing like that. Yess I like her and Yes she likes me and maybe we will go further idk . Just leave me alone about it . I wasn't gonna tell you guys until I was for sure we was gonna be together .* irritated *

I sat in my seat and took out my headphones and listened to music the rest of the class. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I cracked a little smile to see who the message was from . Dakota .

I replayed back and slipped my phone back into my pocket .

......

I walked into the lunch room and went to get my food . Today I just ate some wings and a Fruit punch .

I sat at an isolated table away from everyone because I wanted to be alone . I pulled out my phone and texted Dakota .

Me: I'm at lunch watcha doin

Love: Ready to get off work . Don't eat much because we going out .

Me: really why didn't you tell me

Love: just did babe .😘😍

Me:😊 Awww okay . Where we going

Love: don't worry bout that .

Me: wait I'm supposed to be taking you on a date . Not vise versa .

Love: let me take care of you for now babe . You've been doing for everyone but ya self . Imma love you now .

Me: Awwww your sweet . Nobody has treated me like you have . But don't take this personal but I just don't wanna get my hopes up and get let down again .

Love: I understand 1000% but I promise you won't regret it .😍

Me: okayy so what time we going .

Love: what I say don't worry about it . Just be at my house by 4:30

Me: okay

Love : see you then baby .😍😘😜❤️

Me: you too love .

I put away my phone . And looked up to see kam starring back at me . I didn't even know she was there . And skylar and two was with her . Well then .

Kam: so you gonna tell us about her or what .

Me: well her name is Dakota Sweets . She's 18 and already Graduated. Okay I like her ALOT and not one of you are about to ruin it for me . Especially you Kam . And go ahead Skylar type in her name on your computer . Try to find some type of record on her to ruin this shit because I know that's what you was gonna do anyway .

They looked at me shocked and he typed his shit on his computer .

Skylar: I got nothing . Wow

Me: yeah mmhmm . Thanks for being my " best friends "

I got up from my table and walked out .

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

153K 3.1K 67
Read to find out.🤫 The beginning is rough but it gets better over time I promise!💓
2.5K 59 9
"𝐼 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 " 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 : 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟐...
254K 7.9K 181
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
7.7K 450 62
Sugawara x femreader A sweet girl falls for a sweet senpai You live next door to Sugawara Koushi, who's been your closest friend your whole life. Wha...