The Mermaid Fallen For A Pira...

By tohka103

A mermaid named lucy soon meets a pirate named natsu dragneel. More

chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5 *short chapter*
chapter 6
chapter 7 *short chapter*
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13 *short chapter*
chapter 14
chapter 15
arthors note
authors note

chapter 1

11.3K 219 32
By tohka103

A new chapter book hope you love this chapter.

Lucy pov

I was swimming though the water freely jumping into the air with my purple Tail gleaning in the sunlight. I said "I think I'll go to the surface and see what the humans are up to." I swam up to the surface and sat on a rock. I seen a human walk up I said "who's there," He looked at me. I was filled with fear saying to myself what will he go to me will I die. He picked me up his hand was under my tail and his other hand on top on my coconut top he said "I won't hurt you." I was shacking he said "you want to go back into the water." I said "y-yea." Then he walked me to the water in his arm's I looked at him and said "t-thank you." He said "so your a mermaid." I said "yea." When we got to the ocean he says "here you go." I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the water. I could see his air bubbles I grabbed my mom's necklace and told him "put this on." I put it on and said "now say I wish to be a mermaid." He said "I wish to become a mermaid." Then he got a mermaid tail I said "I never told you my name I'm lucy heartfilia a mermaid." He said "I'm natsu dragneel I'm a pirate of the ship known as fairy tail." Then we heard a voice he switched back to a human and swam back up to the surface and she said "what are you doing in the water Capitan." He said "erza I was swimming with the mermaid." She laughed and a other person said "yea sure flam brain idiot." He said "shut up gray." He said "please come up do you trust me." I looked at his hand and said "I trust you natsu." I grabbed his hand and said "haha!" There mouths were opened of shocked and erza said "so you were telling the truth." He said "yep." I said "hi." She said "I'm erza this is gray nice to meet you what's your name." I said "lucy heartfilia." Then he put me back in the water he said "got to go talk to you tomorrow." I said "ok see you natsu." He sleep by the water and I went home and fell asleep.

Hope you love this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 6.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1K 165 25
إنَها مَسَّافة .. بَـين العَديدِ مِن الاشياء نضع مسَّافات، مسافاتٌ قد تكون كَبيرة و قد تكون ضئيلة للغاية تِلك المسافات المضافة التي وضعناها بانفسنا،...
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...