chapter 9

Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Lucy pov

When we kissed I felt like I was finally happy. When we stopped kissing I said "natsu." He said "yeah what." I said "heard levy talk to me about...." natsu said "I need to talk to levy a lot." I asked "what's is it." He said "um uh it's hard to explain." I said " can you show me." He said "I uh sure." Then he turned into a mermaid the we kissed. Then when he was done he said "luce you sure you want me to show you." I said "why is it bad." he said "yeah it is." I said "you don't have to." He hugged me and said "I'm sorry." I said "no I'm sorry for forcing you to show me something bad." He said "it's ok you didn't know." I said "really." He said "really." Then we hugged for a while then I said "can you tell me." He said "it's when lover's go to a next stage of a relationship." I asked "what are stages." He said "it's a relationship going to friends to being girlfriend and boyfriend." I said "like us." He said "yea like us." I said "so what stage are we at." He said "your my girlfriend..." I said "and your my boyfriend." Then we both swam up and he covered me in the wet blanket and walked back to the other's with natsu carrying me.

Hoped you've enjoyed this chapter.