chapter 1

A new chapter book hope you love this chapter.

Lucy pov

I was swimming though the water freely jumping into the air with my purple Tail gleaning in the sunlight. I said "I think I'll go to the surface and see what the humans are up to." I swam up to the surface and sat on a rock. I seen a human walk up I said "who's there," He looked at me. I was filled with fear saying to myself what will he go to me will I die. He picked me up his hand was under my tail and his other hand on top on my coconut top he said "I won't hurt you." I was shacking he said "you want to go back into the water." I said "y-yea." Then he walked me to the water in his arm's I looked at him and said "t-thank you." He said "so your a mermaid." I said "yea." When we got to the ocean he says "here you go." I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the water. I could see his air bubbles I grabbed my mom's necklace and told him "put this on." I put it on and said "now say I wish to be a mermaid." He said "I wish to become a mermaid." Then he got a mermaid tail I said "I never told you my name I'm lucy heartfilia a mermaid." He said "I'm natsu dragneel I'm a pirate of the ship known as fairy tail." Then we heard a voice he switched back to a human and swam back up to the surface and she said "what are you doing in the water Capitan." He said "erza I was swimming with the mermaid." She laughed and a other person said "yea sure flam brain idiot." He said "shut up gray." He said "please come up do you trust me." I looked at his hand and said "I trust you natsu." I grabbed his hand and said "haha!" There mouths were opened of shocked and erza said "so you were telling the truth." He said "yep." I said "hi." She said "I'm erza this is gray nice to meet you what's your name." I said "lucy heartfilia." Then he put me back in the water he said "got to go talk to you tomorrow." I said "ok see you natsu." He sleep by the water and I went home and fell asleep.

Hope you love this chapter.