chapter 12

Hope you enjoy this chapter and the song.

Lucy pov

When we left I was kind of sad but I knew our feeling for each other will never change. I had a little surprise for him he doesn't know I changed into a human. When I got dressed he knocked on my door I said "come in." When he walk in he saw me a human he said "your a human." I said "yep." He said "why." I said "because I wanted to get out of the tank for a little bit." He said "and." I looked away and started to blush and I said "and I-I want to see the ocean again." He said "do you need help walking." I said "no I got this down." He said "ok." When o almost walked out the door he kissed me. His hands were running through my hair my hands were around his neck. When we stopped he said "let's go." I smiled and said "yeah ok." We walked up and I seen the ocean blue then I seen dolphins jumping out of the ocean and back into the water he said "you can go if you want." I looked at him and slapped him. I yelled "why would I leave what's gotten into you!" He said "you looked liked you missed the ocean." I said "I do miss it but I love being here more with you with everyone." He said "luce" I said "I learned so much here sure we had bad times but we also had good times we all laughed and cried together." He said "I'm sorry luce for saying that." I said "it's ok gust don't say that again ok because I want to stay with you and everyone forever." Then we hugged then he said "let's go swim luce." I said "I would love to." Then we both changed into mermaid and jumped into the ocean blue.

Hope you've enjoyed this chapter and the song.