chapter 8

Hope you enjoy this chapter

Lucy pov

When we made it to the surface I said "natsu." He said "what." I pointed my finger at zarf he said "I found you mermaid." Natsu said "swim away." Zarf said "it's to late." He grabbed my tail and I said "ow ow let go." Natsu turned back into a human and said "let her go." Zarf said "never I'm going to kill her." He took his sword and held it to my neck natsu said "stop." He said "no she must die." Natsu said "I won't let you do that." I said "i-i need water natsu help." Natsu said "I'm coming luce gust hang on." I said "it hurts he pulling my tail." Zarf said "I won't let her go." Then natsu took out his swords and him and zarf was fighting. Zarf dropped me I said "ow." When I hit the ground natsu said while he was fighting "are you ok lucy." I yelled "natsu look out!!!" Zarf cut natsu on the cheek I said " are you ok." He said "it's just a crash." Then they fought for what seemed like hours then natsu cut zarfs arm then natsu said "I won." The he put his sword away and put me back in the water when I was in the water he  said "are you ok." I said "I'm fine thank you natsu." He said "no problem." Then we kissed...

Hoped you've enjoyed this chapter