WHAT IF ALL OF YOUR DREAMS CA...

By ElounorTomoTomlinson

Hi, my name is Eleanor Calder, maybe now you know me as Louis Tomlinson´s girlfriend but two years ago I was... More

MEET ME
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
RILEY
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
THE END

CHAPTER 29

1.6K 46 3
By ElounorTomoTomlinson

Louis: Ok… We are going to… Hawaii!

Me: Really?

Louis: Yes!!

Me: Ok, the first thing I want to do it´s go to the beach!!!

Louis: Ok!!

We landed and we went to the hotel, it was really amazing.

Me: I think that it´s my favorite hotel so far!

Louis: Glad you like it.

Zayn: Ok, guys… what are we doing now?

Me: Let´s go to the beach!

Harry: Yes! I know that there´s one beach here that all of you would love!

Niall: And for what are we waiting? Let´s change our clothes and go to that beach!

Danielle and I went to our room, she dressed so fast.

Me: You are really fast!

Danielle: That´s because I want to go to that mystery beach.

Me: Yes! Me too!

I change my clothes.

Danielle: Is that new?

Me: Yes! Do you like it?

Danielle: I love it! Where you bought it?

Me: In New York!

Danielle: You will borrow it.

Me: Ok…

Someone knock on the door. It was Liam.

Liam: Girls are you ready?

Danielle: Sure! Let´s go!

We rented two cars because in one car we didn´t fit in, the first car was driven by Harry and the other one by Louis.

Niall: I will go with Harry!

Zayn: Me too.

Liam: And I think that Danielle and I are going with him too.

Danielle: Hun, I don´t understand why we have to go with them and be tight if we can go with Louis…

Liam: It´s… It´s because… Because Harry drives better than Louis.

Louis: What?

Zayn: Sorry man… It´s the truth…

Me: Ok… I don´t mind! I will go with him!

Louis: Ok, so let´s go!

We came into the car. He was about to start the car.

Me: NO! Stop!

He looked at me really worried.

Louis: What happens!?

Me: Nothing… I just want you to promise me that I will be alive when we arrive at the beach.

Louis: What?

Me: Promise it!

Louis: Ok… I promise you but why?

Me: Because they said that you aren´t good at driving.

Louis: They are layers!

And he started the car.

Me: Everyone says that… I will see it now.

He smiled a bit, the trip was silent, we didn´t talk anything… and that was really weird, normally when I´m with Louis we can´t stop talking and joking, but this time… The trip was about 20 minutes when we arrived I decided to talk.

Me: That wasn´t that bad…

Louis: What?

Me: I think that you drive well.

Louis: Oh… Thanks…

And he opened the door and go out. I did the same but before he reunited with the other I took his arm.

Me: Lou… Is something wrong?

Louis: No… why did you said that?

Me: Because you are strange… I don´t know… I feel that something is bothering you and I want to know what it is.

Louis: El, everything is ok, you don´t have to worry, I suppose that I´m a bit tired… That´s it.

Me: Are you sure?

Louis: Yes.

Me: Ok… Let´s go with the others.

I think that he didn´t said the truth… But what can I do if he didn´t want to tell me it?

Harry: Hey guys! El, what do you think of Louis driving?

I know how I can find out what is happening with Louis.

Me: He is good… I don´t know why nobody wanted to go with him… You are weirdos!

They laughed. We were in a beautiful place but…

Me: Harry… I think that whoever told you that here is a beach lied to you… There are only mountains…

Harry: You will see… Follow me!

We all follow him… I didn´t understand where are we going because we were heading to the mountains. But when we came inside one I understand everything. There was a beach inside one… It had to be an old volcano and now it was full of water.

Harry: Is there o isn´t there a beach here?

Me: WOW! Harry it´s amazing…

It was the most beautiful place I ever been in.

Danielle: Yeah… It´s really cool.

Harry: I told you that you will love it!

We spend the day there, it was amazing! We can dive and I see some starfish I haven´t see one before and they are beautiful. The day passed really fast… I didn´t want it to finish… But I can´t stop the time…  We come back to the hotel, I was death tired because I didn´t stop doing things on the beach so when we arrived at the hotel I just lied on my bed waiting  for the guys had a shower… Today I was the last to have a shower… So I didn´t have to do anything… But I thought a bit and I have an idea of what to do…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 138 15
Danielle; that girl who practically hates her life since she knew how to speak, talk, and write. Overprotective parents could force a child to rebel...
349K 3.3K 62
Eleanor Calder. Harry Styles old family friend. What happens when she comes to stay over the summer, and Louis Tomlinson is there too. What happens w...
97K 1.2K 40
"I was a constant damsel in distress until they saved me. I had no meaning in my life until Harry Styles came in. I was meant to be nobody until I fa...
109K 867 25
Hi love, let me explain, I'm a 17-year-old girl. My name is Emily Amelia Calder. Yes you heard me, I said CALDER. As in little sister from Eleanor C...