Traveller (Naruto FanFic)

By Nana_Miyuki

Tsukiko Sora was found by the Leaf Ninja just outside of their village ,unconcious. After a 'friendly' chat w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
~Tsukiko Sora
A/N
New Oc : Akio Miyumi
Akio Miyumi, better sketch
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 13

1.3K 71 5
By Nana_Miyuki

Soooooo, another chapter ehh ? Hehe~ Anyway, I want to say thank you to those people who keeps voting, commenting, following and adding my story to their reading list !! I really appreciate it ! Soooo, think of this chapter as a gift to you guys ! Although, you might hate me in the end.. *insert le creepy face*

But, before that, this chapters marks the ends of the introduction (I guess ?). The next chapters also mark the starts of the Zabuza's arc! Yay ! I finally get to see Haku and Zaza-chan !! xD

Chapter 13

Tsukiko POV

"Why am I the only one tied to the pole ?!!" Naruto shouts madly while kicking his legs. "No one else get the bells either you know !"

"Yeah, but you're the only one who cheated." Kakashi said back. "While the others tried hard to get the bells, you tried to eat the food alone.

Suddenly, Kakashi do a close eye smile before saying, "Anyway, putting that aside, I have decided that none of you are going back to the academy."

"Yes !" Naruto cheered while I just look at Kakashi. I knew there's more to what he just said.

"But, sensei.. all I did was scream and faint.Do I got points for that ?" Sakura said, looking shocked but not for long. She then smile and pump both of her fist in the air, cheering for herself.

While Sasuke.. He just smirk to himself. Probably his way of saying, ' I'm happy. Yay. '

"T-then, does that mean that a-all four of us ......." Naruto trails off, stuttering of joy at the thought of passing this test.

"Yes, that means that all four of you" Kakashi said while smiling kindly when suddenly his face clouds over, "Are being dropped from the program. Permanently."

"W-what ?" Sakura whispers. Naruto and Sasuke stare at Kakashi in disbelief, with the Uchiha's face slowly darkening. It's clear that he's not happy with Kakashi's decision.

I knew that he would do something like this. But, looking at my 'teammates' , they can't seem to accept it.

"You can't drop us from the program !!" Naruto objects desperately, flailing his legs again. "That means we won't ever become a shinobi ! You just said that if we didn't get the bell, you would send us back to the Academy! You can't just change your mind and drop us !"

"It's hardly my fault that you guys think like a little kids and not a Shinobi," Kakashi replies uncaringly with his hands on his hips. "You're just a little brats!"

I just look at Kakashi dead in the eye, when a certain Uchiha decides to dive at Kakashi, angry about his decision. Kakashi just shake his head and roll his eyes upwards before he easily grabs Sasuke and shoves him to the ground making him unable to move.

"You think it's all about you" the Jounin said while sitting on top of the furious looking Uchiha.

"Hey, get off of Sasuke ! He's not a bug, so you can't just squish him like that !" Sakura commands, pointing a finger at Kakashi.

I elbowed Sakura, whispering ,"Now is not the time for that.."

"You think this is all just a game,huh ? Do you even wonder why we place you in a squad ?" Kakashi said, looking at us coldly.

We all stare at Kakashi in silence for a few moments, unable to answer his question. I can give the answer to him, but, I've decided that they need to think of this on their own. He then just hangs his heads and shaking it before sighing.

He then straighten up his poature and look at me in the eye, "Tsukiko. Care to tell them ?"

At that moment, all of their eyes are on me. "It's teamwork."

As soon as I said that, realisation seems to dawn on Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto. I have to admit, if I haven't been through this type of test before, I would've never know..

"It's too late now." Kakashi continues, shrugging. "If all of you come at me together, who knows, you might have the chance to take these bells. Oh well. It's over now anyways."

"Wait a minute, sensei !" Sakura shout, confused of what just happened. "If the purpose of this test is teamwork, why is there only three bells when there is four of us ?! Even if we did work together, one of us still wouldn't have gotten a bell !"

"Of course ! This test tries to put all of you against each other ! Ususally, in this situation, we select those who makes teamwork their main priorities before themselves." Kakashi scolded us harshly.

He then look at Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke before saying, "That was the purpose, but you're pathetic."

"Sakura ! You cared more about Sasuke than Naruto, even though he was right in front of you and you didn't even know where he was. You even didn't say 'thank you' to Tsukiko who helped you !" The jounin word make Sakura bow her head down in shame.

Kakashi then look at Naruto. "Naruto, all you ever did was worked on your own !"

"Sasuke !" Kakashi said whilst pushing him further into the ground. "You think that all three of them were going to burden you and did it all by yourselves !"

"And you, Tsukiko ! Sure, it's good to protect and help them. But, that is all you've been doing ! They're your teammates and you're not their assistant ! Think of yourselves higher !" He said while shooting a glare at me.

I just mimicked Sakura's action since I don't know what to do. I don't think it's wrong to help them.

"Missions are done in groups. It's true that a shinobi need to develop their individual abilities, but teamwork is much more important than that ! An individual action that disrupts the teamwork will result in danger or even death for teammates."

"For example.." Kakashi paused, suddenly pulling out his kunai and put it against Sasuke's throat. "Sakura ! Kills Naruto or Sasuke dies ! Tsukiko kill Sakura if she doesn't !" He threatened.

Sasuke's eye widens while Sakura and Naruto went into a full-panic mode. While me, I just stand there watching the scene unfold.

"That's what will happen." Kakashi said while twirling the kunai. "After someone has been taken hostage, you will face a difficult situation, and someone will die.." He put his kunai back in his pouch.

Standing up, Kakashi allows Sasuke to climb to his feet. The jounin then turn and walk towards a large stone at the end of the field.

"On every mission, you put your life on the line," he told us quietly, hands in his pockets while looking down at the stone."Have you looked at this stone ? Have you seen all of the names engraved on it ? They are all the names of Ninja who are honoured as a heroes in our Village.."

I quickly look away to the side, closing my eyes and blocking out any sound. I can't... His words.. his words make me remember about them.. About my friend..

My dead friend..

'Now is not the time to remember your past Tsukiko ! Enough ! Open your eyes and see the world.'

'Yes.. I'll try to forget it.. Eventhough it's hard I'll try...'

I then open my eyes, I saw Sasuke who is offering his food to Naruto who was currently being scolded by Sakura. I watch curiously as Sakura feed a small portion of her bento box to Naruto.

"Oi Tsukiko. I thought you were this dobe best friend ! Do you really want him to die of hunger ?" Sasuke said while looking at me.

I just smile, before walking towards them. I sit in front of Naruto, taking out my bento box, opening it and shove some rice into his mouth.

"Eat.."

Naruto sweatdrop at me, probably confuse of my action. He then started to chew, cry and smile at the same time. When he swallow the rice, he shouts,

"Thank you, Tsu-chann !!"

Suddenly, dark clouds fill the sky above us, and a wave of smoke appearing directly in front of us.

'Genjutsu', I thought before I quickly take out my kunai. Better safe than sorry, right ?

Out of the corner of my eyes, I could see both Sakura and Sasuke jumped when Kakashi's furious face looms out of the smoke, crossing his arms.

"You guys broke the rules !" Kakashi thunders. "I hope you're ready for your punishments ! Any last word ?"

"You said that we were a team !! And that we should look out for each other !!" Naruto says confidently. "That's why Sasuke, Sakura and Tsukiko were feeding me !"

"We're a team you idiot.." Sasuke sighs. "So we'll all take the blame."

"Y-yeah !" Sakura nods, agreeing with Sasuke. "We fed him because the four of us have become a team !!"

"Yo." I said while putting one of my hands up lazily.

"The four of you have become a team ?" Kakashi repeats, taunting us as he steps closer. "That's your excuse ?!!"

Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto all nod. I just pout, sulking because Kakashi's is ignoring me. I just stood there, glaring at the jounin.

"Then, you pass !" Kakashi informs us sweetly, the dark clouds in the sky suddenly vanish leaving a clear blue sky behind.

"Huh ?" Both Sakura and Naruto asks. Confused of the decision that Kakashi has made.

"You pass" Kakashi repeats. This time making sure they heard him while giving both of them a closed eyed smile.

"You four are the first. People I had previously are an idiots who just listened to what I said and didn't think for themselves. 'A ninja must see through deception'. In the world of ninjas, those who breaks the rules are scum, but those who abandons their friends are worse than scum," Kakashi says while looking up towards the sky.

"The training ends here. Everyone passes. Team 7 will start doing missions starting tomorrow!" Kakashi said eccentrically while giving us a thumbs up. SASUKE, Naruto and Sakura SMILED to themselves at their achievment.

Well, maybe not Naruto. He suddenly started cheering loudly. "I did it, I did it, I did it !! I'm a ninja now !!"

"Okay~ Time to head home now guys. You need to rest up for tomorrow's mission." Kakashi advises, waving over his shoulder as he begins to walk off.
Sakura and Sasuke quickly follow him, leaving me and Naruto behind.

"I knew they'd do this !!" The Uzumaki suddenly shouts in frustration. "Guys, you forgot to untie me !!"

"Pfft~ They probably do it on purpose" I said, looking at him. "After all, we do have an extra member right ? They just want to get rid of you so Team 7 will be like other normal teams~" I smile creepily, putting my face in front of Naruto, while pulling my kunai out and put it on his cheek.

Naruto's face turn white. He looked at me wide eyed. "Tsu-chan..?"

"Say your last word, Naruto....."

"...............Tsu-chan ?"

|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|

Just to make it more dramatic, I won't say anything anymore.. xD 。・゚・(ノ∀')・゚・。

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.5K 2.2K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...
47.8K 1.3K 13
Sasuke looked forward and gasped. A kunai was coming; full speed. "SASUKE!!" Sasuke closed his eyes. He waited for the impact. He opened his eyes t...
15.7K 406 33
Miyuki is unsure about herself, her past, present and her future. She does not know of her parents and lived in the Blood mist village for the first...
520K 17.1K 30
Suki katsureki was a misunderstood child, the only one who stood by her was her sister maki. Suki was a burden to her village, they feared and abuse...