RWBY: Team SHDW Volume 1 [NOT...

Av TyForestWrites

Join Skyler, Hazel, Dante, and Walker as they go to Beacon Academy and... well, you know the rest. Covers Vol... Mer

Prologue: Skyler Yin
Chapter 1: The Shining Beacon
Chapter 2: The First Step
Chapter 3: The Emerald Forest
Chapter 4: Players and Pieces
Chapter 5: The Badge and the Burden
Chapter 6: Jaunedice
Chapter 7: Forever Fall
Chapter 8: The Stray
Chapter 9: Black and White
Chapter 10: The Best Day Ever
Chapter 11: Welcome to Beacon
Chapter 12: A Minor Hiccup
Chapter 13: Painting the Town
Chapter 14: Extracurricular
Chapter 15: Burning the Candle
Chapter 16: Dance Dance Infiltration
Chapter 17: Field Trip
Chapter 18: This One Goes to 19
Chapter 19: Breach
Chapter 20: Round 1
Chapter 21: New Challengers
Chapter 22: It's Brawl in the Family
Chapter 23: Lessons Learned
Chapter 24: Skyler & Dante vs. Edward & Elizabeth
Chapter 25: Fall
Chapter 26: Destiny
Chapter 27: PvP
Chapter 29: Heroes and Monsters
Chapter 30: End of the Beginning
Epilogue: Off to Salem
Post Epilogue: Thinking with Portals

Chapter 28: Battle of Beacon

147 4 0
Av TyForestWrites

About halfway back, Skyler ran into a pack of Beowolves. He groaned and attacked them, but he knew he shouldn't complain. After all, these hoards of Grimm weren't going to stop anytime soon. He managed to slice through most of the pack, but the last one gave him trouble.

An Alpha Beowolf. Skyler remembered the last time he took one down, way back in Emerald Forest with Hazel. He grinned, switching his katana into gun-form. He shot fire at it, causing it to step back in pain. Skyler vaulted over it, switched back into sword-form, and slashed down the Alpha's back. The Alpha collapsed, dead.

Then an Ursa pounced towards him, but before Skyler could react, it was shot out of the air. Skyler turned to see his team standing there, Dante's crossbow smoking.

"Let us have some fun, would ya?" Dante joked.

"I'm all for having fun," Walker said, "But this isn't really the time for jokes. We need to get back to Beacon."

Skyler nodded, "Let's go then."

They started running, but then a tremor started. They stopped in their tracks, looking around. Another tremor. The mountain outside the city started to violently shake and crumble.

Suddenly, the mountain completely broke apart, releasing a titanic Dragon-like Grimm. The Dragon roared and flew over the abandoned Mountain Glenn, heading towards Beacon. As it flew, it exuded a black, tar-like substance which dropped to the ground in the city and spawned various Grimm.

Team SHDW stood shoulder to shoulder as Grimm spawned around them. Skyler glanced around as Beowolves, Ursa, and Creeps surrounded them.

"You guys ready?" Skyler asked.

"Ready," Walker nodded grimly.

"Always," Hazel replied.

"Wouldn't miss this for the world," Dante grinned.

And they attacked.
_______________________________
Again, sorry for the short chapter. Not a lot really happens, other than that Dragon Grimm. But next time, we get more insight on Skyler's past. Till next time guys!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

3.8K 111 49
(Volumes 1-3) You have known Ruby Rose for as long as you were both were kids and have been together since half way of your first year at Signal Acad...
8.2K 269 27
After being released from the hospital Alex returns to Beacon to be with her friends and teammates. After she returns she begins to learn more about...
5.9K 161 19
Drake Moonstalker joins Beacon Academy, in an attempt to run from his past. But, no matter how far you go, you can never run from a past this dark.
1.1K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...