Popular Meets Unpopular

Autorstwa danceforever456

Julianne Banks is captain of the cheerleading team and the most popular girl in school. So, when the coach o... Więcej

Great Day-1
Tutor-2
You Talk A Lot-3
Not Nice-4
New Friend-6
Amends-7
Strange-8
Talking It Out-9
Concern-10
Surprised-11
Only Trouble-12
Party Hardy-13
Words-14
Telling-15
Night Out-16
Seems Crazy-17
Back When-18
Issues-19
Shock-20
Tension-21
Time to Plan-22
Help-23
Boys-24
Decide-25
Competition-26
Birthday Pt. 1-27
Birthday Pt. 2-28
Say It-29
The Call-30
Selfish-31
Fix You-32
Epilogue

New People-5

6K 174 29
Autorstwa danceforever456

I just have to say this real quick but thIS VIDEO MADE ME CRY, LIKE LEGIT!

Okay, you can read the story now.

________

Do you ever walk into a room and there's just an awkward silence? Like, everyone is just staring at you and you feel so out of place?

That's how it is right now.

We walked into a house and everyone turned their heads to look at us. I could tell some people were really confused on why I was here.

Grant cleared his throat and waved his hand. "Hey, guys, this is Julianne and she's gonna join us."

I started to slowly back up but I felt I hand push me back up.

"You gotta give it a try." Dave whispered to me.

No one said anything and Grant gently grabbed my wrist pulling me over to a couch. He let go of my wrist and we sat down and everyone started to whisper quietly to themselves.

There was about nine or ten people here so, it wasn't that crowded. There were snacks on tables and some people were sitting on the floor.

I leaned over to Grant. "Uh, I don't think I'm wanted here."

"Well, their just gonna have to deal with it."

"Grant!" Someone yelled his name and we both looked over and saw a short girl coming our way.

He smiled at her. "Hey, Felicity."

She scowled. "Don't 'hey, Felicity' me. You're late!"

He groaned. "I know and I'm sorry but I just had to get someone."

She threw her hands up in exasperation. "You and Dave were supposed to help me set up everything but no I did it all by myself!"

He rolled his eyes, mumbling. "I'm sure you did and like I said I brought someone. Her name is Julianne."

She paused and then burst out laughing. "Come on, Grant. Stop fucking with me. Did you just say you brought Julianne Banks here?"

He put his hand on my lower back which caused me to sit up straighter. "Fliss, she's literally sitting right next to me."

Her laughter started to fade as she finally noticed I was here and made eye contact with me. "Oh, you are here."

I smiled, politely. "Hi, nice to meet you."

She scrunched her eyebrows. "Same, I guess."

And then she walked away. She said same but honestly, her face was telling a whole different story.

I frowned. "What was that all about?"

He put his mouth in a tight line and just shrugged. For some reason, I didn't seem to believe him.

"Okay, everyone!" a girl in bright clothes stood in the middle of the room getting everyone's attention. She was holding a bowl full of paper, it looked like.

She beamed at everyone. "I'm glad to see everyone here! I always love seeing you guy's faces. You all-"

"Get on with it, Summer!" some guy yelled.

She let out a giggle. "Oh, right, sorry. Anyways, today we are all here to play...Dare to Spin!"

Some groaned while some cheered.

"So, some of you might not know what the game is so, I'll explain. You have a bowl of dares, which, by the way, thank you everyone for putting your dares in."

I whispered to Grant. "I didn't put a dare in."

He patted my knee. "It's okay, I didn't either."

She continued. "So, you have the bowl of dares and then you have the spinner. Come out with the spinner, please!" A girl comes out with an empty beer bottle and I noticed it's the girl that I complimented in the bathroom. She shyly hands her the beer bottle and then rushes to sit back down.

"Okay, so, you have the dares and the spinner and whoever wants to go first spins the bottle and whoever it lands on that person has to pick a dare, everyone got it?"

Everyone mumbles a 'yes' and she beams again. "Great, now everyone come sit in a circle."

Everyone that was standing up sat down on the floor and Grant and I moved from the couch and onto the floor into the circle that was forming. Summer puts the items in the center of the circle.

We all hear the door open and a guy rushes in and I notice it's the guy that gave me the note for Mrs Bell.

He waves, out of breath. "Hey, guys."

Felicity blankly says. "You're late."

He nods. "I know, sorry, babe."

I widened my eyes at what he calls her. I turn to Grant asking, "Are they dating?"

He nods.

She rolls her eyes at him. "Yeah, yeah, just come sit down." she pats the spot next to her and he sits down kissing her cheek.

Summer claps her hands together. "Okay, who's spinning first?"

Suspender guy raises his hand. "I will since I was late."

He spins the bottle in the middle and it starts to slow down and it lands on a dark-haired girl.

"Shit," she mumbles and picks out a dare and reads it. "Get whipped cream and put it on someone's stomach and then lick it off."

Everyone laughs and some people hoot.

She points to a guy with Bieber hair and he widens his eyes. She runs to the kitchen and comes back with the whipped cream.

She takes off the top with a devilish look on her face. "Lay down, buddy."

He raises his eyebrows. "Oh god," he says but lays down.

Some people take out their phones laughing and recording it. She lifts his shirt and starts to put it on his stomach.

He closes his eyes. "Oh, god, it's cold!"

She finishes putting it on his stomach and goes for it. People start to clap and hoot and it just started to get really loud and crazy.

"Yeah, you get it girl!"

"Lick it all!"

"Damn!"

I look over at Grant and he was clapping and cheering her on. I look back at what's happening and she just starts to finish. I let out a laugh when she does a raspberry on his stomach.

"Okay, okay," he says and sits up pulling his shirt down. "I'm glad I'm gay."

She rolls her eyes and pushes his shoulder and goes back to sit in her spot.

"Next person!"

I start to feel comfortable and really like it here. Everyone seems to be having a good time and it's actually really chill unlike the parties I go to. Even though everyone was acting wild it wasn't a crazy wild like, drunk wild and I really like it.

The game is still going after ten minutes and all the dares have been crazy wierd. It landed on Grant one time and he had to lick someone's nose.

Someone spins the bottle and I watch it nervously praying that it doesn't land on me. But, you know what? It does.

Everyone stares at me as I pick out a dare and then read it out loud. "Massage egg yolk in your hair."

I made a face at that one. Massage egg yolk in my hair? My beautiful hair that I love so very much? Well, it is a dare.

"Okay, let's get this over with." I mumbled.

A girl raised her hand, excitedly. "I'll get the egg!"

She runs to the kitchen and comes back with an egg and hands it to me.

I hold the egg and just look at it for a while.

A guy starts slowly clapping his hands, chanting. "Do it, do it, do it!"

And then everyone is chanting for me to do it.

I take my hair out of its ponytail and pick up some it and say, "Goodbye good smelling hair."

I crack the egg on the floor and then I close my eyes shut, putting the egg over my head and opening it.

I hear a chorus of 'oh's' and start to massage it in my hair like shampoo. My face is scrunched up and my eyes are closed the whole time and I can hear Grant laughing beside me.

I start to laugh myself. "It's so slimy!"

"Well, it's not like it's an egg or anything."

I stop massaging the egg in my hair and look over at Grant who made the sarcastic comment. Then an idea comes to my fantastic mind.

I smirk. "Oh, look, now I have egg on my hands. It sure would be great to have something to dry them with."

He looks at me, confused. "Just go wash your hands."

I look at him, innocently. "I have a better idea."

And before he knows it my hands are in his hair wiping the remaining egg yolk on him. People are laughing and so am I.

"Julianne!" he yelps, trying to pull my hands away by grabbing my wrist.

I maneuver my way around his hands and finish wiping the rest of the egg yolk in his hair.

I pull away, laughing. "There, all done."

"You're awesome!" I turn to see a girl with bright red hair sitting across from me. She puts her hand up asking for a high five and I smile starting to go for it but then I remember the yolk on my hands and so does she so, we just bump elbows.

I sit back down in my spot. I look over at Grant and shoot him a smile but he just glares at me. "I'll get you back for that one, Banks."

I gasp with my hand over my mouth, faking horror. "Oh my gosh, I'm so scared."

He narrowed his eyes. "You'll be eating your own words."

I just roll my eyes and stand up then I sit back down remembering I don't know who's house this is.

I lean over towards Grants and whisper. "Who's house is this?"

"Felicity's." he whispers back.

I nod and walk over to her and bend down behind her. "Hey," I tap her shoulder.

She turns around. "Yeah?"

"Where's your bathroom?"

She looks at me for a second and then turns to her boyfriend and whispers something in his ear. He just nods, stiffly without turning around.

She smiles at me and I hold in my shock. "I'll show you."

She stands up and I follow her confused on why she didn't just give me directions to the bathroom but I keep quiet.

She starts to make small talk. "So, are you and Grant...friends?"

I shrugged. "More like acquaintances. I think he just tolerates me because he has to tutor me."

She chuckled. "Well, I don't think so. I mean, he invited you here. He hasn't made a new friend since middle school."

We stop in front of a door and she opens the door, motioning inside. "This is the bathroom."

I thank her and step in leaving the door open, seeing as I just came in to wash my hands.

She stands awkward outside the bathroom leaning from one foot to another.

I motion inside the bathroom, giving her a waving motion. "You can come in. I just came to wash my hands."

She lets out a sigh of relief and comes in.

"So," I start, putting soap on my hands. "You said Grant hasn't had a new friend since middle school. Why is that?"

She put her mouth into a tight line. "Sorry, it's not my business to tell but he'll tell you one day."

I nod, understanding. I start to wonder what it is. But I didn't have time to think of what the reason was.

"What does you're boyfriend think about you hanging out with a bunch of nerds like us?" she tries to laugh it off but it sounds way to forced.

I wiped my hands on a towel that was near the sink. "My boyfriend does not control me. And you guys aren't nerds you're pretty cool people."

She laughed. "I'm sorry but we are nerds. All of us. And we know it but we don't think of it as a bad thing like other people."

We slowly start to walk back to the living room. "Well, what about your boyfriend? He doesn't seem like he's to fond of me."

She scrunched up her face. "Max? He's just a little bitter over something that happened years ago and has nothing to do with you."

I frown. If it has nothing to do with me then why does he seem to hate me so much?

She stops before she actually enters the living room and I stop too.

She smiles at me. "Julianne, I like you. I'll admit, at first I didn't because I thought you were just some stuck up bitch that wouldn't dare be seen with anybody like us," she says and motions toward the living room, "but you're not."

I nod, not knowing how to take that. But I should've seen it coming. I knew there were people out there that thought I was stuck up. "Well, thanks, I guess."

She nods and then heads back in the living room. I stand there for a while and now realize that's the reason she went with me to the bathroom. To talk with me.

Well, at least, I made one person think I'm not a stuck up bitch.

A/N:

That's me over and out. (I love you if you know who this is from <3)

Nah, just kidding I ain't going nowhere.

Comment!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

14.6M 371K 70
⚠️ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! Hardcover and Paperback available online at Barnes & Noble! This WattPad versio...
182K 4.3K 69
Jo Carter, is a teenage girl that lives in New York, she's sarcastic, funny and not your typical girly-girl type but she's a bad bitch for sure. She...
5.6K 359 41
"𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬" ••• Julianne Crystal Grey is just your average teenage...
Ria Autorstwa leilablue

Dla nastolatków

1.8K 104 28
Why he doesn't like me I don't know, I was popular, beautiful. fun to be around and he was just some boring nerd, but a very hot nerd. I have taken t...