Divergent

By AltoPentaholic

*THIRD BOOK IN THE DIFFERENT SERIES* Five months have passed since Melody and Jordyn were born. Everything is... More

*Preview*
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Sorry...D:
11
...
12
:3
13
14
Another Preview
15
16
17
The Big Surpise...;)
Summary for new story...;)
18, Part Two
19
20
21
22
23
^•^
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
-.-
33
FALSE ALARM
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!! +Important Message
49
50
51
52
53
#RIPCaitlyn
54
55
Epilouge
Explanation/Surprise
CHECK IT OUT!

18, Part One

1K 80 94
By AltoPentaholic

A/N: Also, to people who included Alex in their questions, I don't think those will be asked. For one, Mitch does not know that Alex is out to get him until later. Two, it will make the interviewer look like a stalker because only the Pack knows about Alex.xD Also, chapter eighteen will be separated into two parts so you will lot find out what happens to Kevin until the second part.;)

Alyssa wanted nothing more that for Kevin to be okay. Seeing the one she loved on a hospital bed broke her heart, only wanting her to say how much she love him and how sorry she was this he didn't tell him what happened with her.

"I'm so sorry, baby," Alyssa murmured, kissing his forehead. Kevin's eyes were closed, his chest going up and down from the machine that helped him breathe. "Happy anniversary, love. We've been married for two years now. I can't believe it. We have kids and we are in the best Pack in the world. You and I are against the world. You and I..."

Alyssa cut herself off, crying heavily. She put her head on Kevin's chest, wanting nothing more than to apologize for anything she did to hurry Kevin. If he dies, the last memory the two of them together was having a fight. Alyssa wants nothing like that to happen.

"You are my entire world, Kevin. I love you."

Someone walked in and touched her shoulder gently, rubbing it gently. She looked up to find Tori smiling sadly at her, causing her to stand up. They shared a hug, happy to be in each other's arms. Alyssa took a deep breath as she let go out the hug, adjusting the beanie Avi gave to her.

"There is someone that wants to interview us. Apparently she heard about what has happened with our Pack and wants to know more about us. Do you think you want to be apart of that?"

Alyssa was about to say no, but Kevin would have wanted her to do it. He wouldn't want her not to do something because of him. He wants her to go on and do what she wanted to go. She sighed as she nodded, smiling weakly.

"Yeah, let's go."

~~~

"You must be Alyssa," an Omega chirped, her eyes full of excitement. Alyssa nodded as she sat down next to Ben and Tori, sighing to herself. "My name is Maddie. I am a writer and I love to write stories for my Pack! Only problem is is that they like to yell at me because I like to write cliffhangers."

"Why do you want to interview us?" Scott asked, looking at the short Omega. He wasn't being rude; he was just interested. "What do you want to know?"

"I want people to know how amazingly strong you all are," Maddie answered, taking out some papers. She read over them, smiling a bit. "My Pack gave me some questions to ask. Let's start with Mitchy!"

"Yay," Mitch exclaimed, clapping his hands. Maddie smiled, the adorableness of the Omega making her happy. "Let's began."

"Okay," Maddie agreed, laughing a bit. "The first question is why are you so cute?"

Mitch tilted his head and tapped his chin, trying to figure that out. He shrugged his shoulders as he looked back to the interviewer, his eyes full of innocence.

"I don't know. I think it was genetics."

Everyone else laughed at the answer, nodding in agreement. Maddie smiled and looked at the next question, nodding to herself.

"What is your greatest strength and biggest weakness?"

"Greatest strength is probably loving Scott until the day I die and biggest weakness is probably me getting angry at people."

Scott kissed Mitch's forehead, smiling softly. Mitch blushed a bit, smiling at his Mate lovingly. Avi smiled happily but stayed quiet. Kyah might yell at him again.

"Great answer," Maddie replied, looking at the next one. "Now, I understand that you have a beautiful daughter. What has parenthood put in your life and could you tell us a anecdote for your child?"

"Parenthood has made me happy. It's given a responsibility I thought I would never have," Mitch began, looking over at Scott. "I'm happy that the man I love made me a parent and I can be anymore happy. Also, an anecdote.

"One time, I was making faces at Melody. That is our child's name. After making faces at her for a little while, she finally giggled! That was the first time she ever did that! Well, I began to cry because I didn't know what she was doing. I thought she was sick or something so I told Scott and he told me that she was just giggling. She giggled almost the entire day. I love her so much."

"That's adorable," Maddie commented, looking over at the sleeping baby. "Moving on, how would you have reacted if your baby was an Alpha or Omega?"

"I'll still love them the same," Mitch answered right away, looking at his child. Scott held his hand, squeezing it gently. "Based on my own experiences, I would love that child more than anything. No child deserves not knowing what love is."

Maddie nodded, tearing up a bit. She wiped her eyes and cleared her throat, noticing how everyone excluding Mitch teared up. She felt her heart break, wondering what Mitch went through that made him like this.

"Moving in with the subject of the baby, if you could have another one, would you want it to be a boy or a girl?"

"A boy so he could be exactly like Scott."

"Babe," Scott exclaimed, kissing him happily. Mitch laughed, kissing his Mate back. "Let's have a boy."

"Okay," Mitch responded, blushing a bit. Maddie laughed, adoring the cute couple. She looked at her next question, nodding a bit.

"Do you feel even more self-conscious after birth and going to the hospital multiple times?"

"At first I did. After giving birth, I gained some weight. I became very insecure and didn't love how I looked. After promising to love myself more, I began to do things that encouraged myself to love me. I lobe myself more than ever now. Scott helped me a lot."

"That's amazing," Maddie commented, smiling at Scott. Scott smiled back, his blue eyes full of love. "Do you sing a lullaby at night to Melody?"

"Every night," Mitch replied quickly, hopping on his chair. "I sing You Are My Sunshine. Scott used to sing it to me if I had really bad nightmares. I sing it to her now."

"That song is amazing," Maddie agreed, nodding her head. She looked at her notes and smiled when she got to the last answer. "Okay, Mitch. This is the one everyone wants to know."

Mitch nodded, wondering what she had to say. Maddie giggled a bit, hopping on her chair like Mitch did earlier.

"Why are you a sweet cinnamon roll, too good, too pure for world?"

Mitch raised an eyebrow, confused by the question. He opened his mouth then closed it, not knowing what to say. Ben and Jessi waited patiently I hear a response while Alyssa wanted nothing more than to leave and see how Kevin is doing. Avi and Tori nodded and shared a look, knowing that Adorable Mitch will happen any minute now. Scott nodded, smiling when it looked like Mitch finally found an answer.

"I'm not a cinnamon roll. I'm an Omega! Unless there is a rank below Omega that is a cinnamon roll. I want to be a cinnamon roll now."

"Okay," Maddie giggled, getting off her seat. "We will continue the interview in five to ten minutes. Do whatever you want. I have to write the next chapter for the book I'm writing. I left a huge cliffhanger on the last chapter and I'm planning to leave an even bigger one."

Scott nodded as he hugged Mitch, kissing the back of his head lovingly. Mitch smiled looking up at Scott, his eyes full of love and compassion.

"Do you really want another child?"

"Of course I do."

Mitch laughed gleefully, hugging Scott happily. The Alpha smiled as he hugged his Mate back, making sure that he didn't fall out of his arms.

"I love you, Princess Ariel."

"I love you too, Prince Erik."

A/N: Another Scömìche baby is on the way.;) The next chapter will have the rest of the interview and Kevin's fate will be discovered. Anyways, I hope that you all enjoyed gth chapter and remember that I love you all.:)

-Maddie🐧🐧🐧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 821 37
Hello, I'm going to write you a Divergent fan fiction about after Allegiant. Yeah most of this is all like "yeah what happens if Tris lives?" no actu...
65.6K 1.5K 45
∆warning dirty parts in book ∆ "alpha is gonna have fun with u "one guy says "what the fuck alpha is gonna be pissed when he finds out there is a fu...
5.1K 427 21
Sean and Bo's children are of age and hoping to find their mates. Will Maggie be able to cope with having an omega mate? Can Jack get over his fear o...
161K 8.3K 35
Mitch is an Omega who likes to fight for Omegas rights but his world comes crashing down when his parents force him to marry non other than Scott Hoy...