I need you (sterek story) [CO...

By sammyrose_

*Sets in season 5* Derek left with the Calaveras leaving his pack/friends. He really didn't want to leave... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (end)
Epilogue
Thank you!
Shoutout!
New sterek story is up!
91k reads!!!

Chapter 9

9.7K 354 66
By sammyrose_

I'm going back to updating every Monday and Friday! So, next update is Monday!

Derek P.O.V

We were about kiss, until someone called Stiles, it's wrecked the whole moment. When he hanged up the phone, all he said was 'um...' It was kind of awkward so I say...

"Where were we?" He runs towards me and smashes our lips together. I wrap my arms around his waist and close the gap between us. The kiss becomes more passionate. He sucks and locks my lower lip, which makes me open my mouth letting his tongue in.

He stumbles and falls onto his bed, I climb on top of him kissing and sucking his neck, making his moan. He growls at me because I left hickeys.

I break the kiss to take off my shirt, Stiles smirks. He kisses me again, I lift up Stiles's shirt, helping him take it off. When it is off, I notice his abs I didn't know he had. I look surprised, which makes Stiles confused. I kiss his stomach, to his neck, then his chin and back to his lips.

I've been a long time for this.

Sorry don't do anymore then that 😆

--

I wake up with Stiles in my arms. I snuggle closer to him. He starts to groan and opens his eyes. I look into those beautiful hazel brown eyes and peck his lips.

"What time is it?" Stiles asked me.

I check the time on my phone. "5:33 in the morning." I replied, he groans again and falls back in my arms.

"Come on Stiles, let's get out of bed."

"No..." I holds me tightly.

"Stiles..."

"I said no."

"Fine."

I close my eyes, I slowly drift back to sleep.

Okay, next chapter will be longer!
Vote, comment, share, follow!

- Sammy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.3K 21
⚠️Trigger warning for Suicide⚠️ Stiles has been acting strange. Well stranger then normal. Scott wants to help him but with Derek gone. Stiles shut...
7.1K 218 24
Scott McCall has been a werewolf for a few months now, but his life hasn't really gotten any easier since he defeated Peter. His crush still doesn't...
369K 11.3K 53
She glanced at Derek who seemed to be staring at Stiles with a scowl, "You're a vampire." He realized and dropped the former human on the ground. St...
230K 9K 21
Stiles Stilinski has always led an ordinary, quite life. His father is the sheriff and his mom is deceased so he's always alone at home. That lonelin...