One Direction to the Rescue

By LBanks0201

At one time I would have been ecstatic to be here! I mean backstage at a One Direction concert! Who wouldn’t... More

How it Started-ch1
Concert Time- Ch2
Just Another Concert-ch3
Try and Catch Me-ch4
Two Halves if a Whole-ch5
Unexpected Run In-ch6
The Deal-ch7
On Set Fun-ch8
Passed Out-ch9
The Invitation-ch10
The Past-ch11
The Chef-ch12
The Paps Attack-ch13
Undercover-ch14
The Runway-ch15
The Present-ch16
The Shoot-ch17
The Party-ch18
Merry Christmas-ch19
Alone No More-ch20
The Auction-ch21
The Bidding War-ch22
Happy Birthday?-ch23
Magic-ch24
Perfect Day-ch25
There's SomethingThere-ch26
Good Actor-ch27
We Need to Talk-ch28
Six dates-ch29
He did Win-ch30
Goodbye-ch31
It was Perfect-ch32
Skittles-ch33
Everything is going to be alright-ch34
Three Times-ch35
Shawn-ch36
6 members-ch37
The End-ch37
Epilogue

One Direction to the Rescue

284 0 0
By LBanks0201

At one time I would have been ecstatic to be here! I mean backstage at a One Direction concert!  Who wouldn’t be happy? I mean even though I’ve met tons of celebrities by now and I’m a guy whose the same age as them, I cant help but get all giddy… even though my agency is only doing this to help spread my fan base, I don’t care.  With not that many celebrities being teenagers it’s hard to have friends, or at least true friends and not people trying to be famous off of you.  That’s why meeting One Direction could be my chance to have some normal friends… well I guess normal is used loosely here.  None the less I was excited and not me acting excited like I do a lot but genuinely. Then my manager comes over… of course he would ruin this moment for me, just like everything else.

This story is told from One Direction’s point of view (mostly Harry) and a made up character whose name is Scott.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 116 43
-*W A R N I N G *- : Sorry beforehand if this story is cliche and doesn't make since I wrote this when I was a mere teen, it was my very first story...
241K 5.6K 22
Love and hate are oddly similar if you think about it... "I won't do it. I won't ruin their careers." I snapped harshly. "You don't have a choice, lo...
18.2K 319 20
In this One Direction fanfic. We meet a Radio hosts with nothing really happening in her life. She does the same old thing hang out with her bestfri...
6.4K 370 21
Is it wrong? One direction are on a 4 week break until their tour 'WHERE WE ARE" starts to promote their new album 'Midnight Memories'... The boys o...