The Lost Love

Oleh princessofmemories02

A Memories Of Immortality~The Lost Memory~fanfic! "If I have lost love,I'll find it by myself!"Momori said. "... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 2: Mistaken
Chapter 3:Regret
Chapter 4:Help Is On The Way

Chapter 1:Shine Royalty School

44 3 0
Oleh princessofmemories02

Momori's POV

One day,our class teacher told us.We're going to have a ball at our school hall tonight.Don't ask me why,because our school is a royal school.All the princesses and princes studied here.

~Time skip~

"Where are you going,Momori- chan?"Nicole asked."You guess,"I replied."Oh,I know,you're going to find Kai,right?"Nicole said."Yes,Nicole-chan,I'm going to find him,"I said."Hmm..."Nicole said,staring at me."Erm...what?Is it wrong that I'm going to find my boyfriend?"I said.Nicole giggled."What are you two doing?"Kai said."Kai,do you know tonight our school have a ball?"I asked him and hug him."Of course,I know,"Kai answered."Momori-chan,can you let go of Kai now?He's blushing,"Nicole said."O...ok..."I replied.

~Time Skip~

"Nicole-chan,why you didn't wear your gown for the ball,"I asked."Momori-chan,I'm only a kitty,you know,right?"Nicole answered."But,you know how to dance,right?"I said."Yes,but I'm worry about my tail will hurt when I'm dancing,"Nicole replied."Ok..."I said.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

817K 62.5K 36
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.1M 29.1K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
611K 32.5K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...