First Meeting {BTS JIMIN FANF...

By Starish10

I opened my eyes, and all I want to see first was, you. But you're not there. "Where are you?" I whispered to... More

Chapter : 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
IM SO SORRY!!
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 15 pt. 2
Chapter: 16

Chapter: 6

8.3K 355 315
By Starish10

I was up the whole night, I can't sleep. I tried so many things just to make myself tired and sleepy, I even finished writing all my notes! Sadly, I still ended up being awake. It wasn't like I was scared of Byulrin that's why I can't sleep; I just don't feel like sleeping right now.

I went towards the kitchen to search for something to eat. But then I realized that I was full and I might not enjoy eating at this time. I sat on the sofa and turned on the tv. I kept on changing the channel because the shows seem to be boring to me.

"Park Jimin, you need to sleep," I whispered to myself as I leaned my head against the sofa.

After a while, I heard a loud thump coming from the kitchen as if something fell from the cabinets. I went a little closer while holding a throw pillow with me.

"Who's there?" I said with a shaking voice.

I stepped forward, slowly peeking as I hid myself beside the fridge. There was no one in there, and it totally scared the shit out of me.

"Fuck," I whispered to myself as I walked as fast I can back to the living room.

"Why are scary shits going after me after that accident?" I said as I slowly sat down on the sofa.

After that accident, there are so many weird things that happened to me. It made me feel uneasy. Especially when Byulrin became my classmate, and even became one of the members of this family.

"I'm sorry," someone spoke as I stood up and grabbed the pillow beside me.

Speaking of the ghost, it was Byulrin. She was standing by the dining area while holding a bag of chips.

"Fuck, you scared me!" I said as she looked at me blankly.

She does that all the time.

Why is this girl so scary and cold. She's like the definition of a living corpse.

"I'm sorry. I was the one who made the noise in the kitchen earlier." She said as my brows furrowed in confusion.

"But, there's no one in the kitchen when Iㅡ," I suddenly paused when she opened the bag of chips.

"I can't imagine a corpse can actually eat," I mumbled as she again gave me a cold look.

"Kidding, anyway back to what I was saying.. There's no one in theㅡ"

"It's because I hid myself beside the counter," she interrupted.

"Oh." I said as she walked back to her room.

"By the way, Byulrin!" I shouted, "Why did you hide? It was just me anyway," I said as she turned around and gave me that look again.

"Because I'm scared of people,"

She went back to her room and quietly closed the door. I was left confused on her answer. It was like one of those complicated puzzles I used to play with Bangtan before. Is she going onto something horrible right now? Why is she scared of people?

Besides, I was surprised that corpse can eat potato chips like what human beings do.

She's really weird.

I went back to my room and found Daeseul sleeping on my bed. I brutally dragged him out and threw him on his place. No one can sleep at my bed except me. Ever.

"Wh-what are you doing Jimin?" he half-awakingly said.

"Putting you to place." I glared at him and tucked myself to bed.

"Aish, you kept on acting tough when you're literally a cutie," I heard him muttering as I threw a pillow onto him.

"Aww!" he shouted as he threw the pillow back at me.

After that, a big pillow fight between the two of us happened.

"You can't win over me!!" He said as he threw two pillows at a time.

I smirked and laughed at his profanity. Who says no one can win over him?

"Let's see how far is your ego, Yoo Daeseul!" I said as I jumped over him and strike his head hard with the pillow.

"Aggghhh!!!" he said as he attempted to hit me back, unfortunately, he missed it. I quickly dodge right after hitting him.

"Who's the king now, huh? I now announce, that Yoo Daeseul was killed by the hands of Park Jimin The Greatest!" I said but it seemed like the fight was not over.

He threw another pillow to me and laughed.

"Loser," he sticked his tongue out.

That continued until we both heared the door open, it was Daehee noona who entered our roomunashamedly. She was wearing her favorite pastel pink-colored pajama with her hair tied up into a bun. Her teeth gritted, obviously annoyed by the noise that Daeseul and I created.

She went closer to us as we slowly stepped backward.

"What time is it?" Daehee noona calmly asked.

"I-it's uh.." Daeseul gulped as he turned to look at the wall clock hung up beside him.

"Almost 12:30AM," I answered as she shut her eyes, trying to control her temper.

She took a deep breath and gave us a serious look.

"YOU GO TO SLEEP NOW OR ELSE NO DESSERTS FOR YOU TWO STARTING TOMORROW!!!" Daehee noona shouted as the two of us pushed each other and hurriedly tucked in ourselves to bed.

"Ne, ne~ (Yes, yes~)" we both answered as she looked at us for another time.

"If I caught the two of you playing around again, I will not think twice about killing you both. I'm serious about that," she said as she slammed the door.

Sighs, I thought I was going to die.

I thought I was going to die.

I noticed that I have said that for a couple of times lately. Ooh, did I just found my motto for life? (lol jimin pls) Well, I'm not surprised. Like what I've told you earlier, scary things started to happen after that accident. I should protect myself and be careful always.

I was staring blankly to the ceiling while recalling Byulrin's answer.

Because I'm scared of people

I know people might be scary at times, specifically when they hurt someone. But, isn't it weird to hear such stuff like that? Besides, where are her parents? Her family? Are they the reason why she's living with us today?

So many questions kept on bothering me at this kind of time. It was already 1AM but I let all those thoughts wake me, and I guess that's a lot weirder than her answer.

Why did I suddenly cared about her anyway?

"Daeseul, are you still awake?" I asked as I heard a groan from him.

"Please, I need to talk to you about something," I begged.

"Say it," he said but never gave me a glance.

"What do you think about Byulrin?" I asked as he turned his back from me and hugged the pillow beside him.

"She's scary," he answered.

"Don't tell me you're going to hit on her?" he faced me with eyes full of disbelief.

"No, what I meant is, aren't you curious about her? For example, does she have a family? Why is she here? Why is she scary? Questions like that, haven't you think about it even once? Uncle just introduced her to us without even telling us the reason why she moved here," I said as he sat up and looked at me.

"You're right. Why is she here in the first place?"

"I just said that, idiot." I rolled my eyes as he shut his mouth.

"Are you trying to plan something?" he said as my eyes squinted.

"Yeah, and that's to know who she really is,"

•Next Morning•

"Jimin, wake up," I heard Daeseul calling me as I slowly stretched my arms and let out a yawn.

I sat up with eyes still closed. Another morning ruined because of school. Aish, I'm getting really annoyed with it. I should find something that will inspire me so that I can survive this school year without failing any subject.

"Jimin, wake up!" he shouted as I opened my eyes and shook my head. I didn't noticed that I was back from sleeping.

I dragged myself towards the door and went straight to the kitchen and found Auntie preparing our breakfast. Daeseul and I sat down and waited for the meal. My eyes were slowly dropping, as if they were asking for ten more minutes of sleep.

Auntie placed the food on the table as Daehee noona went out of her room. She sat down and gave the two of us a look.

"Where's Byulrin?" she asked as the two of us shrugged.

"Isn't she at her room?" Daeseul said with a sleepy voice.

"No, Byulrin went off first. She said she needs to go to school early." Auntie said as she put some rice on my bowl.

"Oh, I see." Daehee noona said as I tried to prevent myself from falling asleep.

What's with going to school this early? We don't have any projects to pass today, why is she on a rush? We also don't have any quizzes for today.

"Aren't we going to look after her?" Daeseul whispered.

"Why are we going to do that?" I asked as he sat up straight.

"I thought we're going to know what she really is," he replied.

I quickly stood up right after remembering what Daeseul and I planned. I finished my meal as fast as I can and went straight to the bathroom and took a bath. After doing my morning routine, I dressed myself with my school uniform and ran towards the shoe rack to get my rubber shoes.

"Daeseul-ah, palli! (Hurry!)" I shouted as I wore my shoes.

"Coming!!" he answered as I quickly wore my bag and went out of the house and waited for Daeseul.

"What wrong with these guys?" I heard Daehee noona complaining.

"We're on a rush today, thank you for the food omma! We'll go first, bye noona!" Daeseul said as he ran out from the gate and we both started our journey to school.

We took the bus and sat at the back part. We both looked at our watches and counted the time being wasted because of the traffic this morning. Why are things getting slower when you're in a rush? I feel so annoyed about it. I want a fucking timelapse for this!!

As soon as we get out of the bus, the two of us ran as we finally reached the school gate. Phew, that was totally tiresome.

"Why are we making ourselves tired because of that scary-looking girl," I asked myself as Daeseul chuckled.

"Because she's a mystery to the two of us,"

Wait, what?

Because she's a mystery to the two of us.

What was that for? To the two of us? Why? I admit that I was curious about her but, why did Daeseul sound like he has an interest towards her? Don't tell me,

"You have a crush on her?" I asked and was about to laugh.

"The hell?" he asked as he gave me a soft punch, "What are you saying?"

"Hehe, nothing." I answered as we walked towards our classroom.

We arrived at school not too early since Daeseul was so slow when he took a bath, there are students who are already at schoolㅡat the canteen to be specific. Maybe they're eating their breakfast at school.

We entered my classroom as I sat on my seat and surprisingly, Byulrin is not here. Ah, our efforts are wasted. I wonder where she is.

"Where is she?" I mumbled as Daeseul told me he'll be going back to his classroom to read his notes. I bid goodbye and went out to look for Byulrin.

It's still early, I still have time to look for her.

I was walking at the grounds when a bunch of juniors came in front of me. Each of them were holding chocolates and other presents. Gah, don't tell me all of these are for me? Tsk, I know, I'm very handsome.

"Pft, you even wasted your money just to give me those presents? Thank you!" I cheerfully said as they all looked at each other.

"Uhm.." one of the girls said as she wore an awkward smile, "Actually, these gifts are for Taehyung oppa~"

"This one is for Jungkook oppa~" another girl said.

"It's for Seokjin!!"

"Can you please give this to Namjoon?"

"This is for my precious Yoongi sunbaenim,"

"Please give this to my Hoseok oppa~"

Seriously, when did I become a delivery boy. Aish, this is so annoying. Really.

"Why don't you give it by yourself??" I asked as they all pouted.

You know what, If I'm not that good, you all will probably beg me with your knees down.

"Fine, I'll give it to them," I said as I rolled my eyes away.

"Thank you!!!" they all shouted.

I got all their presents for all the members, except me. I went back at our building while carrying all these heavy stuffs, aish!! Am I that ugly to not have even a single present coming from any of them?

I went at Jungkook and Yoongi's room. Jungkook went towards me as his eyes widened as soon as he saw the gifts.

"Take this," I said and handed him the teddy bear with a note saying, 'To the guy who always made my day, Jeon Jungkook'.

Ew.

"Is this from Hana?!" he excitingly asked while looking at the bear.

"Look at the name, idiot." I said and went towards Yoongi to give him another stuff toy coming from his admirer.

"Ha.." Jungkook said as I went back to look if it was Hana.

But I haven't seen Hana a while ago? Have I?

"Was it from Hana?" I asked as he pouted while shaking his head.

"It was from Haneul." he said with such disappointment coming from his voice.

"You should be thankful. Anyway, I will give the other gifts to Seokjin and Hoseok. See you later,"

Jungkook and Yoongi waved their hands and went back to studying. I went straight to Seokjin and Hoseok's room to give them their presents. But shockingly, I saw Byulrin in their classroom.

"W-why are you here?" I asked while looking at her and Hoseok.

The two of them were talking to each other, it seems like the two of them were so close. It was my first time to see Byulrin smiling comfortably. She usually smile like a corpse. (even tho she is a living corpse)

"Oh, Jimin. Is this the Byulrin you've been telling us yesterday?" he asked as I nodded shyly.

Why is Hoseok a total idiot.

"She's very pretty," Hoseok said as my eyes were popped open.

"What the fuck? Are you blind?!" I asked as Byulrin gave me her casual-blank-face look.

He reached out his hand and took the gift that was for him, "Nope, I'm not blind," he gave the gift from his admirer to Byulrin who was getting really shy to take it.

I dragged Hoseok out of the room, making Byulrin alone in their classroom. We went at the part of the hallway where there are no students who passes by.

"Are you trying to play on her?" I asked as he chuckled.

"Stop laughing, I'm serious about this! You're ruining your image, Jung Hoseok! If you're going to play, then make sure she'sㅡ,"

"She's beautiful? Why? Isn't Byulrin beautiful?" he asked while glaring at me.

"Just because she hides her face and she's distancing herself to everyone doesn't mean she's ugly. She's pretty, and I have seen that when she smiled. If you're going to look after the physical appearance, then don't you ever think of getting a girlfriend," he said as he walked away and went back to their classroom.

What did I just heard? Is Hoseok telling the truth? I mean, I admit that I was wrong about judging Byulrin so hard but, I didn't expect him to say those things.

I went back to our classroom and gave the remaining presents to Taehyung and Namjoon.

"Waaah, thanks Jimin!" Taehyung said as he cheerfully opened the box of chocolate that was given to him.

I sat back to my seat and started to think about what Hoseok said a while ago. Is he really serious about that? Damn, it doesn't suit him man. ㅋㅋㅋ

After a few minutes, Byulrin went inside the classroom as the class became quiet. She sat down to her place and ignored everyone's judgmental eyes.

She looks happy.

Is it because of Hoseok? Are the two of them dating?

"Okay, get your books now. I will be discussing a new lesson," our first subject teacher came in as we all went back to our places and took out their books.

Aish, another day ruined.

•Dismissal•

So, it feels like this day passed like the speed of light. It was so fast, I haven't noticed that we were already dismissed. I waited for the other members together with Taehyung and Namjoon at the locker room, we put back the notes that we will be studying tonight in our bags and left the books that we will not be using tomorrow.

Seokjin, Jungkook, and Yoongi came after a few minutes. Hoseok is the only one who isn't here today. Is it because of me?

"Where's horsie?" Namjoon asked as Taehyung and I almost spit out.

"He's eating grass at the garden," Jungkook said as we all let out a laugh.

"My god seriously, where is he?" I asked as Seokjin pointed towards the side gate.

"He's with that scary-looking girl."

I knew it, they were dating!!! I'll be very happy for the two of them because this is the very first time that a horse and a corpse dated. I will support them as a sign of apologizing for what I have acted a while ago.

"Oooh," they all said in chorus but shrugged off after a minute.

We all walked home together and finally parted our ways.

As soon as I reached the doorstep, I can already smell the luscious chicken stew that Auntie cooked for our dinner. I went inside as fast as I can and dressed myself with comfortable clothes.

Daeseul just got home after I came and was also excited to taste the delicious stew that auntie made for us. Daehee noona went out of her room and went straight to the kitchen to help auntie prepare the table.

"Where is our guest?" Uncle asked as Daeseul gave me a look.

"She's with a friend," I said as Daeseul stood up in amazement.

"She has a friend?? Daebak! (Nice!)" he shouted as I dragged him down to his seat.

"You punks! Just because she looks different from all of us doesn't mean that she can't have a friend that will stay by her side no matter what," uncle said as I remembered what Hoseok told me this morning.

"Just because she hides her face and she's distancing herself to everyone doesn't mean she's ugly. She's pretty, and I have seen that when she smiled. If you're going to look after the physical appearance, then don't you ever think of getting a girlfriend"

They were right. I would always think something bad about her ever since I met her. My mom might be disappointed to me, I failed to be a good person that she is expecting me to be. And I feel bad about it.

The table is ready and Byulrin went home just in time.

"I'm sorry if I went home late," she said as Daehee noona clung on her arms.

"It's okay! You came at the right time!" she offered her a seat as we all prayed and dug in to the tasty stew that auntie cooked for us.

I'm sorry if I judged you harshly. I hope we'll be friends, Choi Byulrin.

------------------------

SORRY FOR ANOTHER LATE UPDATE :-(

Thank you for all the mentions and messages, i appreciate it! Good luck at school and always take care of yourselves, loveliesss~ i hope u liked it!

xoxo,
Starish10

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 3K 20
"I couldn't bring myself here. I couldn't bear the fact that you were no longer there with me." [Completed]
1.5K 159 18
"I-is it true?" I hear Jimin's voice say from behind me. I turn around to see his eyes already filled with tears. "I better go." And with that, Yoo...
45K 1.3K 19
I opened my eyes immediately. "See you tonight" he kissed my hand. |This is my first fanfic. So, I really hope you all will enjoy reading it♡|
77.6K 4.9K 31
A devilish smile crawled onto his face. It would be interesting, he thought to himself. He had his eyes set on you since the day he stepped foot into...