The Girl In The Forest(Ciel X...

By Faithis260

(Y/N) spent most of her time wandering in the Forest. One day she sees a man dressed in black fighting with a... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four-Party Time
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
A/N: Baby Names
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
A/N

Chapter Fourteen

6.2K 218 358
By Faithis260

Your POV

The next week flew by in an instant. Ciel and I spent it together just "hanging out". I had been feeling nauseous lately and thought of my recent activities.... Could it be? I decided to go to the doctor's right away.

As I walked through town I saw someone out of the corner of my eye.

Alastair.

"Alastair!" I shouted and ran towards him. Everyone on the street looked at me. Alastair's head whipped around in my direction. I jumped into the air and he spun me in a circle smiling.

"Alastair." I said and began crying.

"Where have you been?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I sniffed.

"Alois said Ciel kidnapped you. When I went to fight for you Sebastian beat the shit out of me." He said.

"Ciel didn't kidnap me." I said.

"Oh."

"Can you come to the doctor's with me? I think I might be..." I trailed off. He looked at me shocked and nodded.

*Time skip brought to you by Earl Grey Tea*

"What brings you here today?" The nurse asked.

"She thinks she's pregnant." Alastair said emotionlessly.

"You're only 13." She said. I nodded. "Please tell me you're not the father." She said looking at Alastair.

"He's my butler." I said.

She nodded and began giving me a pregnancy test (I'm not sure how they did it in the Victorian Era so...)

"The doctor will be in with your results." The nurse said.

After a few minutes Alastair spoke up.

"It's Ciel's, isn't it?" He asked. I nodded. "F/n. He's engaged." Alastair said. I gripped my dress.

"I know." I whispered. What was I supposed to do if I was pregnant with Ciel's baby? Would he leave Elizabeth?

"Do you think he'll leave her for me?" I whispered.

"I doubt it." He said. That brought tears to my eyes. I quickly wiped them away. I didn't even know if I was pregnant for sure.

The doctor came in and gave me a look.

"What are the results?" Alastair asked.

"Positive. You're pregnant miss l/n." The doctor smiled. Time froze. Alastair looked at me sympathetically.

I brought my hands up to my face as I sobbed.

"I'm an idiot." I cried.

"I'm sure the father will help you care for it." The doctor said.

"No he wont." I cried.

"Why not?" He asked.

"He's already engaged." Alastair said before hugging me. "Lets get you home." He said. I nodded and Alastair scooped me up bridal style.

A/n: Just a quick little filler chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 1.2K 39
This is a twist on Black Butler where you are taking Ciel's place. There is no ciel, there is only you sebastian, claude, alois, and the Devil. So ba...
22.5K 364 23
When a young lady is found on the Phantomhive estate, Ciel orders for his servants to care for her until she is well again. Ciel is intrigued by this...
95.1K 3.9K 34
Ciel Phantomhive feels nothing, anymore. Not a single thread of empathy clung to the young demon. He chuckles to himself as he remembers that Sebat...
452K 14.4K 52
You lost your Aunt in the woods and end up in the Phantomhive Manor. You have became a maid in order to stay. Ciel didn't really like you at first be...