An Abusive relationship

By Cecelashae

17 year old girl meets a 21 year old male over facebook. They meet for the very 1st time at her gated communi... More

The introduction
Facebook
The meet up
New boyfriend
Rell meets mom
False break up
Ciara and Rell
day before school
Monday School
Continuing Monday
Friday

Fortune?

2.3K 53 7
By Cecelashae

6:00 pm

Rell finally finished pumping gas and got back in. He started up the engine as the sky became darker and the air got colder. He drove us to the mall as he played his loud music. I gazed up at the clear sky full of bright shining stars. In my happy moment being with someone i lust alot. Even though he treats me in a way.. hes not a man with many words. Ive never seen him scream .. get super angry .. he just has a still calm face and handles his situations.. we are almost to the mall. I needed to ask rell a question. I turned down his music ... worst mistake of my life .. he slowly turned and looked at me ...

Rell: my.... nigga! You dont touch my radio!

He turned it back up and continued to drive. At this point its even louder.

Ciara: I NEEDED TO ASK YOU SOMETHINGGGG?!?!

he ignored me so i turned down his radio again . This time he grabbed my wrist and squeezed it hard. 

Rell: what did i tell you..

Ciara: what?

Rell: what did i tell you.....

Ciara : i have to ask you something.

Rell: tell me what i just told you not to do !

Ciara : .... turn... down .. your.. radio?

Rell: thank you! Get it in your head.

He turned it back up. I said f it .. we arrived at the mall . Its 6:18 pm. He parked in front of the entrance.  Both of us got out and it was nippy cold out .. it hurt. We quickly got inside and warmed up. It was packed. Mall filled with many people talking as the chinese food smell hit my nose. We are by the food court getting dinner. Ill quickly tell mom im here at the mall ill be home at 8 and having dinner here. I whip my phone out as i dialed moms number. Ring ring.. ring ring.. rell looks over at me all of a sudden..

Rell: Who you calling!?

Ciara : mom! Im just letting her know im here and that im having dinner. Also ill be home at 8..

Rell : youll be home at 7:30...

Ciara : why 7:30 why not 8

Rell: cause i gotta do something ..

Ciara : what is it?

Rell: dont worrie about it >_>

Ciara : ???? Tell me!

Rell: what i say..

Ciara: mmm... -_-

Mom: hello??

Ciara : hi mom! Ill be home at 7:30 in time for school next morning im at the mall right now having dinner with rell is that okay?

Mom: -sigh- needed you to come home but i guess for this night its okay.. see you home at 7:30 pm.. sharp..

Ciara : thanks mom i love you so much see you at 7:30 !

I hung up and looked at rell.

Rell: go in line and get your food.

I ran infront of him and saw the differnt food stands they have. Italian, pizza, chinese, subway, soul food, burger king, chick fil a and a ice cream stand. Hmm choices choices.. i went to panda express. Its funny everytime i go to the mall I get panda express .. lo mein noodles with bourbon chicken and orange chicken. Its my very favorite mall food. I never attempt to try anything else. Rell was at chick fil a getting waffle fries and a chicken sandwhich. Rell paid for his food then came over to me and paid for mines.

Ciara: thank you!!! Muah!!!

I hugged his arm tight . I loooove food lol.. rell sat at a table and ate everything. I had eaten as much as i could. Needed a to go box. I opened up my fortune cookie and read my lucky numbers then my fortune on the other side.
Choose wisely who your friends may be..
I thought about it weirdly .. didnt pay no mind .. i got up and told rell i was going to get a to go box.
Walking up to the panda express i asked for a to go box. A lady in the back looked at me then rell .. even though rell was sitting at the tables far away from the stand. She looked terrified for me.

Chinese lady : be carefulll be carefull trust youuu harrrrtttt !!!!

The chinese cashier man pushed her to the back ..

Chinese man : okai okai yami shh get to ta baaak ! Goo!

I took my to go box and walked away carefully .. as i got back to the table rell looked at me and shook his head.

Rell: who are you bothering now

Ciara: i didnt ! Bother anyone !

I sat down and leaned to rell closer. Rell looked un interested in anything i have to say. But i still told him

Ciara: as i got my to go box from the man. This chinese lady from the back looked terrified for me and told me to be careful as she looked at you and then at me.

Rell: lady on drugs.. crazy shit..

Ciara : hmm.. i wonder what she means.

Rell: what you trying to say.. 

Ciara: nothing i dont know anything ..

Rell: mhm..

Ciara: ready? Its almost 7:10

Rell: yep..

I get up from the table and throw my trash out. I look back at panda express .. no one was out in the front . There were customers waiting to get served. . . Then they left. It was almost closing time soon for the mall. Many have left .. looks alot emptier than when we arrived. Rell and i exited out the door to the car. He put on his music like always and he drove me home. We got to my gated community. He put the code in and drive up my drive way. Just in time 7:26 pm.

Ciara : i love you thank you for visiting me . Thanks for the food.

Rell: mhm..

Ciara : when will you see me next?

Rell: well see... go... before your late.

I kissed him as he kissed back.

Rell: take some pics while im driving back home!

Ciara : okay!

Rell backed up then drove off. I watch him drive off till i cant see him anymore. I love that boy alot..
I run on the side walk and open my front door.

Ciara: im home mom!!!

Mom: oh good!!! Your early too ! Like it !!

Ciara : lol

Ciara: oh mom i have to tell you soemthing..

Mom : what?

Ciara: so when rell and i went to the food court and got dinner. I had panda express. After i ate most of my food i got a fortune that said choose your friends wisley..

Mom interupted

Mom: that is vert true you always should !!

Ciara: and then i had to get a to go box. As i got the to go box from this cashier chinese man this chinese lady in the back looked scared and bothered some.. she started yelling be careful. She looked at me then at rell sitting at the tables just on his phone minding his own business.

Mom; oh my ..

Ciara: yeah the chinese man had to push her into the back .. it was weird. Then the customers started to crowd cause they wanted chinese but no one was in the front to serve them .. they all left .. bizarre as hell...

Mom: thats kinda scary..

Ciara: kinda? That is scary!!!!!

Mom : well over all did you have fun?

Ciara: i always do when rell and i hang out.

Mom : good

Ciara: did you and dad eat dinner yet?

Mom : yeah.

Ciara : sweet what was for dinner tonight?

Mom: chicken with cornbread and salad with cake and chocolates for desert .

Ciara: yummyyyyy... cake and chocolates??

Mom : it was yummy.

Ciara: anymore left??

Mom : all gone . You snooze you loose. Lol you were with rell told you . You should have been here for dinner. Not only it was a school night lol.. but the deserts dad brought back from bis buisness trip.

Ciara : darn. Oh well next time.

Mom : chuckles.

Ciara : well ima go to bed and get ready for stupid school tomorow blahb..

Mom : okay good night !! Ill wake you up!

Ciara : okay

I started to walk up the stairs and told dad goodnight too.

Dad : night night

My room feels nice after a long day. Slumped on my bed and closed my eyes. I knew at that moment i fucked up.. i fell asleep on rell... without sending him pictures...

To be continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...