The Italian Mafia Prince ( ON...

By biersacklover456

Imagine getting kidnapped by the Mafia King and you meet his son and his son falls head over heels for you... More

The Date
Girlfriend ?
Authors Note
War
Authors Note
Nathaniel !!!
Authors Note
Authors Note
ANNOUNCEMENT
Free !!
Don't Leave Me Here !!
Authors Note
Baby Please !!
GUYS HELP ME
Home Sweet Home
Not An Update PLEASE READ
Marriage ?
I'm sorry

Succesful

700 29 13
By biersacklover456

Bella's pov - warning this scene is mature ! So if you don't like that kind of stuff I suggest you don't read this chapter ! But please vote for it ! 😉

Bella's pov -
Today Nathan wants me to go to his place but I'm not sure because my dad and his dad are enemies ! I seriously don't want to start a war and then me being kidnapped , again . I get one of my dads limo drivers to drive me to his house .

We finally reach the house and I tell the driver to stay because I'll be leaving soon . I knock on the door and a maid opens it . " Hi ma'am , how may I help you ? " " Hi , I'm looking for Nathaniel" " Oh ! Follow me this way ma'am ! Master Nathaniel is expecting you ! " "please don't call me ma'am , call me Bella " she nods and leads me to a room that says ' Nathaniel's Office ' before I could thank her she walks off . I huff and knock on the door . " Come in " I open the door and walk inside . Wow ! His office is pretty cool ! " Hey Nathan , so what did you wanna talk about ? Be quick because if your dad sees me he won't be happy and I definitely don't want a war ! " " Sit down " I sit down , is it weird to find it hot that he's all bossy ? " I want you so much Bella but you keep rejecting me ! Why is that ? " " B-because I don't wanna get h-h-heartbroken ... " he lifts up my chin with his hand . " I would never hurt you , understood ? Just please accept me ! It's starting to make me angry ! " I look at him and his amazing hazel eyes are now a darker brown . " Fine ! " then I kiss him and he kisses me back , I feel sparks shoot through my whole body .

When we break the kiss , amusement is in his eyes . He picks me up bridal style and takes me up many stairs until we reach a door . He kicks it open and then he walks in with me still in his arms . He throws me on the bed with force and then crawls on top of me and kisses me roughly . I break the kiss . "Stop Nathan ! " " Why baby ? I'm enjoying this ! " he gets off me and gets his tie from one of his draws . He stalks towards me and ties my hands to the bedpost then carries on kissing me . Then after he takes off my clothes and we .... Do it ....

A/N - Guys I'm sorry for this short chapter 😭😭 !! My baby died . She has cancer and she stopped breathing ! And then we took her hospital and she died . 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 12.5K 37
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
857K 71.5K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
465K 26.3K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
1.3M 66.8K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...