Justin Bieber's best friend (...

بواسطة 123swaggy

Mia Johnson is not your ordinary teenage girl. Her mom is a successful author and her dad's best friend with... المزيد

Chapter 1: Driving to Justin Bieber's party
Chapter 2: Meeting JBiebz
Chapter 3: She's jealous
Chapter 4: Boyfriend
Chapter 5: Why me?
Chapter 6: Fall
Chapter 7: Believe Promo Tour
Chapter 8: He's back
Chapter 9: Believe Tour rehearsal
Chapter 10: First show
Chapter 11: Happy New Year
Chapter 12: Are we a couple now?
Chapter 13: Twitter
Chapter 14: Miami Heat
Chapter 15: Billboard Music Awards
Chapter 17: AWWWW!
Chapter 18: Are you kidding me?
Chapter 19: Nothing Like Us
Chapter 20: I hate paparazzi
Chapter 21: I hate paparazzi, with a burning passion
Chapter 22: 19th birthday
Chapter 23: Should I do it?
Chapter 24: I'll miss you
Chapter 25: LONDON!!
Chapter 26: First hip hop class
Chapter 27: I hate that guy
Chapter 28: What happened to " You're mine"?
Chapter 29: I'm never gonna forgive him
Chapter 30: Take me back
Chapter 31: She's mine
PLEASE READ!!!!
JBIEBZ
Chapter 32: Back in Calabasas
Author's note
Chapter 33: I have to go shopping
Chapter 34: Today's the day!

Chapter 16: OH MY GOD!!!

15K 409 11
بواسطة 123swaggy

THIS CHAPTER IS A LITTLE BORING, I'M SORRY

Mia's POV:

I just came back from the Billboard Music Awards. It was amazing. BEST AWARDS SHOW EVER! I hear my phone ring. " Hello?," I say. " Mia. It's Dad. Listen, this is gonna be hard to say, but..... Your Mom's in the hospital. She had a miscarriage," Dad explains. I fall silent and shocked. She was pregnant? How long? Why didn't see tell me?  " I'll meet you there," I tell my Dad. Then, I hang up and call Justin. I need a ride.

Justin: Hey babe

Me: Justin!

Justin: what's wrong babe. Is something wrong?

Me: My mom's in the hospital. She had a miscarriage. I need a ride.

Justin: I'll be there in 5 minutes

Justin's POV:

Mia just called me. Her mom had a miscarriage. She needs a ride. I pull in her driveway. She rushs out the door and gets in the car. " Hey babe," she says. I kiss her on the cheek. We don't have time to talk, so I rush to the hospital. 

* 10 MINUTES LATER*

We're at the hospital. We get out the car and we're running to Jack. " Dad, how is she?," Mia asks. "She's okay," he answers. " How long has she been pregnant? Why didn't see tell me?," Mia asks him. " She's been pregant for 3 1/2 months. We should have told you, but she was so busy," he explains. Mia goes in the hospital room and comforts her mom.

* 1 HOUR LATER*

Mia was told by her Dad to go home and relax. So, I drive to her house and go inside with her. She sits on the couch. I comfort her. I know it's hard for her. But, I can't help but have questions about us. I guess Mia does, too. " A second child. Wow. I mean like.. I want a kid, too. But, I'm not ready for.. the... you know," she explains to me. " I know how you feel. I want kids, too." " But like. So, many people aren't virgins anymore. It's just weird. You have to do it with the right person and the one you love," she explains to me. " Yeah. I agree. My mom loved my dad, but she had me when she was 18," I added. " My mom had me when she was 17. It was tough! I mean sex is a commitment. You have to be serious about it.

I don't wanna do it until I'm married," she says. Well, there goes my questions. I know she's the one. I know she's the one I'm gonna marry and have kids with. I KNOW!! We've been dating for five months. Yeah, we basically just started dating, but I can't help myself for some reason. We're rushing the relationship. But, I'm thinking about proposing to her a little after her birthday. I love her and wanna be together with her forever. I'm 19. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

hope u liked it! 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.4M 12.1K 31
"Life is a funny thing. The moment you think you've gotten everything right, something comes along and turns it upside down" the now famous Zayn Mali...
3.6K 144 10
"Don't you think we're same?" "You made yourself lost everything, i lost my everything because of fate. We're not same and won't be" 《ᴏɴʟʏ 1 ᴄᴀɴ ꜱᴜʀᴠ...
144K 3.4K 81
After the death of her parents Emily moves to London to live with her grandparents. She meets Liam in the park walking her dog and they become friend...
154K 5K 14
The Sequel to When Hate Turns To Love. Follow Niall and Kaylee's story deeper through all the drama and happiness as they try to have a normal life w...