Justin Bieber's best friend (...

By 123swaggy

Mia Johnson is not your ordinary teenage girl. Her mom is a successful author and her dad's best friend with... More

Chapter 1: Driving to Justin Bieber's party
Chapter 2: Meeting JBiebz
Chapter 3: She's jealous
Chapter 4: Boyfriend
Chapter 5: Why me?
Chapter 6: Fall
Chapter 7: Believe Promo Tour
Chapter 8: He's back
Chapter 9: Believe Tour rehearsal
Chapter 10: First show
Chapter 11: Happy New Year
Chapter 12: Are we a couple now?
Chapter 13: Twitter
Chapter 14: Miami Heat
Chapter 16: OH MY GOD!!!
Chapter 17: AWWWW!
Chapter 18: Are you kidding me?
Chapter 19: Nothing Like Us
Chapter 20: I hate paparazzi
Chapter 21: I hate paparazzi, with a burning passion
Chapter 22: 19th birthday
Chapter 23: Should I do it?
Chapter 24: I'll miss you
Chapter 25: LONDON!!
Chapter 26: First hip hop class
Chapter 27: I hate that guy
Chapter 28: What happened to " You're mine"?
Chapter 29: I'm never gonna forgive him
Chapter 30: Take me back
Chapter 31: She's mine
PLEASE READ!!!!
JBIEBZ
Chapter 32: Back in Calabasas
Author's note
Chapter 33: I have to go shopping
Chapter 34: Today's the day!

Chapter 15: Billboard Music Awards

16.2K 429 49
By 123swaggy

Mia's POV:

Justin is nominated tonight for the Milestone Award and a few others. Even better, he's performing "Take You". That's one of my favorites. We're in Vegas. It's amazing here. I'm in my hotel room. Justin just texted me.

Justin: babe, u ready

Me: yea meet u in the lobby

I take the elevator down to the lobby. I stop. I see Selena. Oh crap! I hide in a corner. She goes into the elevator and down to the lobby, too. I really don't wanna see here. She made me mad. I go in the elevator and head for the lobby.

Justin's POV:

I'm waiting for Mia. I'm suppose to meet her in the lobby. The elevator doors open. But, instead I see Selena. Oh crap! I'm not ready to see my ex yet! We make eye contact, and she smiles at me. I have a blank face. She heads for the door. I now have a confused and worried face. Mia comes out the elevator. I hug and kiss her. She sees my face. " You saw Selena, too" " Yeah," I reply. " We can't worry about her. I'm not gonna let her ruin my first awards date with you," I say. I smile, too. Mia hugs me. We both head for the car.

* 30 MINUTES LATER*

We're at the awards show. Everyone takes pictures of us. " Hey Justin. You're girlfriend beautiful," a papparazzi says. I kiss Mia's cheek. They love it. They take pictures and Mia just smiles at the fact I'm kissing her in public. I'm not afraid to say anything about my girlfriend. I love her. She's mine and I'm claiming her. SHE'S MINE! And I wanna be with her forever. 

Mia's POV:

We're in our seats. Justin just won an award. I'm so happy. Now, he's gonna perform " Take You" now. Justin comes out. He starts singing:

I can take you out. I can take you home. I can take you home. Where you wanna go.

I start dancing and singing along. Justin smiles and laughs at me. I'm the world's worst dance, but Justin thinks it's cute. He tells me all the time. Justin notices me again and points at me while smiling.

* 10 MINUTES LATER*

Justin comes back. " You did amazing," I say. " Thanks. I saw you dancing. It was adorable," he tells me. 

* END OF SHOW*

Justin won the Milestone Award. I'm so proud of him. But, people were booing him. It wasn't very nice. But, I cheered him up. We're backstage now. I stay with Alfredo. Justin walks through the crowd and sees his friends. Selena walks up to him. She talks to him and kisses him on the cheek. It's weird, but I'm not mad at her. Her and Justin had a good relationship. Justin motions me over. I walk over there. " Listen. I'm sorry about everything. I didn't mean those horrible things I said. You're beautiful and perfect. And Justin really loves you," she explains. " It's okay. I forgive you. Breakups and hard. Trust me. I know," I say. She hugs me. I actually do forgive her. She walks away. I smile. Justin hugs me and passionately kisses me. " I love you," he says. " I love you, too Justin," I reply. "Hey lovebirds! You ready to go?," Alfredo asks. " Yeah," Justin tells him. We head for the car. I had a fun time. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

What did u think? Comment below! Hope u liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.5K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
632K 38.7K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...