'Till Death Do Us Part

By olivia_nae123

Well being forced into marriage with someone you have met only twice and think of them as obnoxious and ill-m... More

Just Saying;Naomi Files
Felling Useless; The Teigan Files
Dinner with Mr. Nevers and Sister ; The Camden Files
Blow Off the Steam ; The Teigan Files
Stunned to Shock ; The Camden Files
What Must Happen; The Teigan Files
What Must Happen 2 ; The Camden Files
You Can't Stop Me; The Teigan Files
Stubborn; The Camden Files
Swords In Hand; The Teigan Files
Seeing Red; The Camden Files
Hyworthy Times Four; The Teigan Files
In My Head; The Camden Files
Take Out The Big Screen; The Teigan Files
Blurred; The Camden Files
Close Encounter; The Teigan Files
Temper Love; The Camden Files
Double Lines; The Teigan Files
Honey I'm Good; The Camden Files
Talk; The Teigan Files
Not About The Caring; The Camden Files
Broken Contract; The Teigan Files
Severed Ties; The Camden Files
Release; The Teigan Files
The Turn; The Camden Files
Without You; The Teigan Files
Shedding Light; The Camden Files
Door Bells; The Teigan Files
Plus One Minus One; The Camden Files
Just Shut Up; The Teigan Files
Hushed Tones; The Camden Files
Same Old Love; The Teigan Files
Touching Bases;The Camden Files
Terror-is;The Teigan Files
Mr. Protective, Mrs. Defensive; The Camden Files
Ms. Past meets Ms. Present ; The Safiyah Files
Maybe Felicity;The Teigan Files
Time Lost-Part 1;The Camden Files
Time Lost-Part 2;The Teigan Files
I'll Call it Serenity;The Camden Files
Wishes for You; The Teigan Files
Bye Bye; The Naomi Files
Heyo!; Naomi Files

Epilogue;The Marriage Files

20.8K 459 24
By olivia_nae123

 Camden Files

       I had planned everything out to the last itty bitty detail. I had brought in all the necessary reinforcements that would be able to help me pull this off in a matter of days. As semi impossible as it was, I was very determined to make this happen. D'Marie and Elizabeth dealt with her dress and my tux and clothes for Cade and Reilly. My mom, ecstatic at what I was planning, dealt with food and drink and cake and everything else. I had picked the venues for the two parts of the event and almost everything was in place. I had bought a new set of bands for us and a new engagement one for her. I know you aren't dumb. I guess you have realized by now. I'm marrying her again and she doesn't even know it. I smiled at the thought as I continued to get things ready in my office. I had made several phone calls and sent out several invitations, leaving the new Vice President of my company in charge. His name was Rolando Cavers, Ronnie as he preferred. He was efficient, brilliant and very good at impressing me daily. I hired him after some convincing from my wife. But I realized hiring him would make me less tense, less stressed and allow  me to spend more time with my family. I was originally going to promote someone but I didn't think any one in the office was competent enough for that job yet. 

        Anyways, back to the wedding. It was to happen in two days now. Its why I didn't want to move into the same room yet, I knew I would be tempted more than usually especially since she will be right beside me. I was marrying her now because of love even though it was originally for advantage. I will not do that to my children and the ones that are to come in the future. Don't tell her, but i'd like three more. Or four, you know. I t was always me and Brookelynn and I loved her very much. But I had always wanted more siblings. I want to give Cade and Reilly that opportunity as they were going to be the eldest boy and the eldest girl.

       "Camden? Everything ready yet?"asked Brookelynn as she stepped into my office. I nodded and started ranting at everything, feeling the smile creep up on my face as she listened keenly.

       "Well would it be okay if I, you know, carry a friend?" she asked. I smirked.

       "A friend or a 'friend'?" I asked her. She blushed slightly.

       "The latter brother dear," she told me. I smirked and smiled all at the same time.

       "And would this 'friend' of yours just so happen to be K'Leb?" I asked her. Her face grew as red as a firetruck filled with ripe tomatoes.

        "Yes brother dear," she replied hiding her face.

        "And would he just so happen to be a little more than a friend?" I pushed.

        "Yes brother dear," she replied.

        "Do you still have your innocence little girl?" I asked teasingly. She looked up at me, straight in the eyes and smirked.

        "Of course I do. After all, I am not you brother dear," she said smartly. I felt my face heat up in embarrassment and a fidgeted uncomfortably and she laughed uncontrollably at me.

        "Okay, okay you win Brookelynn Quinn," I admitted.

       "Better luck next time," she said while winking before she leaned over my desk and kissed my cheek.

*****************

 Teigan Files  

     "Mrs. Hyworthy?" asked my Alessa as she peeked into the master bedroom that Camden and I should be moving into today. Speaking  of Camden I haven't seen him all day, I mean it was minutes to four and he hasn't called, answered mine and his office phone always rang out without an answer. Including the one for his receptionist and his secretary. It was strange but I had just ignored it, surely he was okay.

      "Yes Alessa?"

      "Mrs.McKinstry and Mrs.Jennings are here to see you and the kids. Should I let them in?" I smiled and nodded. I ran out of the room and carefully collect Cade and a sleeping Reilly from their respective rooms and headed downstairs to greet my best friends.

      "Teigan!" shouted Elizabeth, immediately waking up Reilly and causing her to cry. I immediately looked up at her and tried to get upset but I couldn't. She looked so sorry.

      "I'm sorry Teigs. Sorry Reilly," she said kissing us both on the forehead. I chuckled and handed Cade to them and calmed down Reilly until she was once again fast asleep. I carried her in my arms into the living room, turning the volume on the television down as to not wake up my beauty again.

      "So what are you guys doing here all of a sudden?" I asked as I placed Reilly n the little swaying seat for infants so that she would stay asleep.

      "Well we have a surprise for you but its not here, we have to take you to it. Willing to come?" asked D'Marie as she bounced Cade on her lap. I looked at little Rei-Marie and nodded my head.

      "Okay sure let me just leave the kids with Alessa," I said while getting up. I went to look for Alessa since I didn't want to shout her and wake the baby. Evidently, she was gone. That's peculiar. I went back into the living room and announced her absence.

       "Oh well, I guess you will have to bring the little bundles too," piped up Elizabeth ever so quickly. Shortly after, I was blind folded and rushed out of the house. Not before I strapped Cade and Reilly in that is, even though my two best friends tried to convince me that they could do it on their own.

      After a good distance, the car came to a stop.

      "Are we there yet?" I asked generally. I was greeted with two sarcastic answers as the car moved off again.

      "Stop lights exist you know," said D'Marie.

      "Whatever," I said to them. Not too long after the car stopped and shut off. "Can I remove this blind fold now?" I asked. I was greeted by a no harmony. I attempted to roll my eyes but failed. I was then pulled out of the car and I heard the sound of the car seats being detached from their holders. I decided to remain quiet when I heard doors open in front of me. Then a series of three doors were opened until I was lead into an air conditioned room and seated. Then everything got weird, I was shoved into a shower, without my blindfold and I showered trying to figure out why this bathroom looked so familiar. After that, and my blindfold suffocating my eyes again, I was lead out of the bathroom and seated, my feet were placed in water and so were my hands. By the sounds and feelings I knew I was getting a mani-pedi. Then my hair was done into some kind of hairstyle but I knew my hair wasn't up when I felt it down my back. Then I was carried to a bathroom and I took off all my clothes and was given new under wear to put on and then i was brought out of the bathroom. Every time I asked a question it was shot down by silence of a sarcastic answer.  

      "Teigan, I'm going to take off your bling fold but please do not open your eyes," said D'Marie as she untied it. I didn't open my eyes even though I was ever so tempted to. My make up was done as Cade laughed and giggled and i only heard small sounds coming from my little Rei of sunshine. 

      "Finished," said an unknown voice.

     "Thank you? Whatever you name is," I said trying to be polite. I heard a small giggle from the same soft voice.

     "Its Ulani. And you are welcome Mrs. Hyworthy. I'm going to ask you to stand up now so we can get this thing on you. No peeking, you will soon get to see yourself. Okay?"

     "Okay Ulani, at least you are nice to me," I said throwing shade.

     "We love you too Teigs," said Lizzy. In no time i was pulled into a dress that was long and felt as if it was made from silk. The door opened and someone gasped.

    "She is so beautiful," said the voice of my mother. What was I wearing?

    "Can I open my eye now?" I asked eagerly. A chorus of yes rang out and I opened my eyes to see a stunning version of myself standing in the mirror. My hair was done in a lovely crown braid that ended just after my ears on both sides. I had in silver earrings and my make up was done lightly even my lipstick was a light shade of pink. The dress was stunning. It was a silk dress with a medium length train. It had a huge cut in the back that started from the  ending of my neck all the way down to just above a bottom. It had no beading but the train and the sash just bellow my bosom was lace.The dress fit my body snuggly without suffocating me. I was then handed a crown of flowers to place on my  head. Only to look over and realize that Reilly was in the cutest white dress with red cherries all over it. She had on a crown of flowers similar to mine except hers was  almost like a head band  and she wore white dress socks. She was absolutely adorable. Cade was dressed in a little white button down shirt and a red clip on bow tie and a pair of black pants and dress socks.  My prince charming.

      "They look so adorable!" I exclaimed. When I looked around the room my mom was crying and everyone else was smiling. D'Marie and Elizabeth were in fit and flare lace white dresses with a red sash below their bosoms with cream pumps and a red flower in their neat buns. I giggled while the room remained silent with loud happiness. "What's going on guys?" I asked as a pair of Bridgette Sandals were handed to me. I put them on and waited for an answer.

      "He's remarrying you Teigan," said my mom as she opened a tiny ring size box,"do you accept?"she asked. I felt a tear attempt to ruin my professionally done make up.

      "I do," I said placing the silver ring on my finger. It had an emerald in the middle surrounded by diamonds that stood confident on the silver ring. He continues to out do himself. Everyone cheered and Cade gave off a big bright smile.

    "I presume you are ready then?" asked a very familiar voice.

    "Elliot?" I asked as he stepped into the room. I attacked him with a hug and kissed his cheek. "Your back from Australia! Is it for good now?"

     "It sure is little sister. Hope I can help you with your new company!"

      "Of course you can you idiot!" I hugged him again. I haven't seen him since forever.

      "Ready for me to walk you down the aisle now?" he asked, "Just so that dad will have the strength to dance with you later." I nodded and smiled.

      "Let's go," I said.

*****************

Camden Files

     When the traditional wedding song started to play I knew she was here. She looked beautiful coming down the aisle. Elliot holding Cade and my wife holding Reilly. When she got to me, Cade was handed to Ian and Reilly to D'Marie. Then the service started. Then the vows. Our lovely vows. On the spot.

     "Teigan Kenai Farah, I'm going to be frank. Yes I know I normally am but look at first sight i thought you were absolutely stunning but I just had to hate you. Recently I have come to realize that I never did hate you, i hated the situation and I hated that I was in it. Frustratingly, through all that i have been through, all that we have been through. All the times I caught you before you fell, helped you up when you couldn't exactly get up. I was happy to do it. You taught me several things. How to care, how to be selfless and more importantly how to love and get to know someone. Especially some on as beautiful and breath taking as yourself. Inside and out. Sweetheart you are a loving mother and caring wife that has stuck by me, stuck with me, dealt with my crap and my selfishness and the pain that I caused you. I believe that it wasn't because of that stupid piece of paper that we signed last year. Its because you could, especially recently. Your are everything that i want Reilly to be. Teigan I am in love with every inch of you. I'm in love for everything you have done, for staying strong, for keeping quiet," I wiped a tear from her eye," but I'm even more in love with the fact that I love you. I love you Teigan,"I told her before kissing her cheek. Cameras flashed and some people awed, not to mention the sniffles coming from her mother. The Priest gave her the go ahead and she started.

     "Cam, I wanted to choke you every freaking day I saw your face. Now, its the thing I hope to see every morning. Your voice used to make me cringe and now its like music to my ears. Camden I love you for everything that you are, everything that you have been and everything that you are destined to be. I adore you Camden wherever I use to despise me. Through out these last couple months apart from God, you have been my defender, my rock, my light and my everything. You aren't perfect but Camden you were more than worth sticking by for. Now I can's vision something without the thought of you being in my head. You are a great dad and an astounding husband. And I may not have much words but I love sweetheart," she said and kissed me on the cheek. Cameras flashed again and the priest gave a joke followed by is final words. We were finally starting over from scratch. And I loved this. I was pulled out of my thoughts when she said I do even though I had said it before she did.  Her emerald green eyes gleamed and glistened as he announced our kiss. It was electrifying. The way her lips fit in mine and the way mine in hers, it had me begging for more.  Tonight was going to be fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83K 2.8K 21
What if the cold CEO of Kim's Company are forced to marry the cold CEO of Min's Company? They both promise not to fall in love again.. But will they...
587K 23.1K 35
Getting married to the person you loathe is the worst nightmare ever. But for Leona Wilbrose, this nightmare came true when she was forced into a mar...
257K 9.8K 51
I was roughly brought into my room and dropped into my bed.I was burning with anger. "Where were you?", asked my mad dog husband."I'm out ",I said. "...
106K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...