Epilogue;The Marriage Files

Camden Files

       I had planned everything out to the last itty bitty detail. I had brought in all the necessary reinforcements that would be able to help me pull this off in a matter of days. As semi impossible as it was, I was very determined to make this happen. D'Marie and Elizabeth dealt with her dress and my tux and clothes for Cade and Reilly. My mom, ecstatic at what I was planning, dealt with food and drink and cake and everything else. I had picked the venues for the two parts of the event and almost everything was in place. I had bought a new set of bands for us and a new engagement one for her. I know you aren't dumb. I guess you have realized by now. I'm marrying her again and she doesn't even know it. I smiled at the thought as I continued to get things ready in my office. I had made several phone calls and sent out several invitations, leaving the new Vice President of my company in charge. His name was Rolando Cavers, Ronnie as he preferred. He was efficient, brilliant and very good at impressing me daily. I hired him after some convincing from my wife. But I realized hiring him would make me less tense, less stressed and allow  me to spend more time with my family. I was originally going to promote someone but I didn't think any one in the office was competent enough for that job yet. 

        Anyways, back to the wedding. It was to happen in two days now. Its why I didn't want to move into the same room yet, I knew I would be tempted more than usually especially since she will be right beside me. I was marrying her now because of love even though it was originally for advantage. I will not do that to my children and the ones that are to come in the future. Don't tell her, but i'd like three more. Or four, you know. I t was always me and Brookelynn and I loved her very much. But I had always wanted more siblings. I want to give Cade and Reilly that opportunity as they were going to be the eldest boy and the eldest girl.

       "Camden? Everything ready yet?"asked Brookelynn as she stepped into my office. I nodded and started ranting at everything, feeling the smile creep up on my face as she listened keenly.

       "Well would it be okay if I, you know, carry a friend?" she asked. I smirked.

       "A friend or a 'friend'?" I asked her. She blushed slightly.

       "The latter brother dear," she told me. I smirked and smiled all at the same time.

       "And would this 'friend' of yours just so happen to be K'Leb?" I asked her. Her face grew as red as a firetruck filled with ripe tomatoes.

        "Yes brother dear," she replied hiding her face.

        "And would he just so happen to be a little more than a friend?" I pushed.

        "Yes brother dear," she replied.

        "Do you still have your innocence little girl?" I asked teasingly. She looked up at me, straight in the eyes and smirked.

        "Of course I do. After all, I am not you brother dear," she said smartly. I felt my face heat up in embarrassment and a fidgeted uncomfortably and she laughed uncontrollably at me.

        "Okay, okay you win Brookelynn Quinn," I admitted.

       "Better luck next time," she said while winking before she leaned over my desk and kissed my cheek.

*****************

 Teigan Files  

     "Mrs. Hyworthy?" asked my Alessa as she peeked into the master bedroom that Camden and I should be moving into today. Speaking  of Camden I haven't seen him all day, I mean it was minutes to four and he hasn't called, answered mine and his office phone always rang out without an answer. Including the one for his receptionist and his secretary. It was strange but I had just ignored it, surely he was okay.