Not The Normal Bad Boy

Por JellyBoBFish

Jayden Ashlers. Yada Yada Yada Blah Blah Blah Juliette Sterling. read to find out. I'll fix this later. Más

It all started when...
Middle School
Then it Hit Me
A Girl
She Called
Hands Down
Reasons
Okay Then
Author's Note
How Rude
Smh

Science Nerd Part 1 of Many

35 0 11
Por JellyBoBFish

^^^^^ Just because it looks cool.
**************

I've decided to start a science project about something complex that could blow my family's mind. First, I'll need a hypothesis thingy and I already have a couple of ideas. I like earth and space so I was thinking I could do an aeronautics or something along the lines of astrophysics to prove I could be a science nerd. Ideas listed below:

1. What causes black holes to occur?

2. Do sunspot cycles consistently have a faster rise time and a slower decay time?

3. What shape parachute will slow an average human's fall the fastest?

I was thinking about black holes and my knowledge on them. I don't know anything. Number one seems like a good choice. I might possibly have that as my hypothesis. " A black hole is a geometrically defined region of spacetime exhibiting such strong gravitational effects that nothing—including particles and electromagnetic radiation such as light—can escape from inside it." - Wikipedia.

My cellular device vibrated on the bed beside me. It was Juliette. I picked it up and scrolled through her message. She sent a long space bubble with two periods for eyes. I put my hand to my forehead. Juliette sent me a whale. A whale.

Why?  I sent back to her.

Because its cute. She replied.

Like you. ;) .

I'm not cute. I'm FABULOUS!!!!!!. I laughed. She was something else. She doesn't swoon for me or accept my compliments. Juliette is hard to read, I think she has some sort of backstory that I don't know about.

Ok. I have something to ask you.

Ooh. secrets. What is it?

...Is it spelled Juliet or Juliette?

Juliette if you must know.

Why with two t's?

Cause it sounds fancy. I really don't know. Why Jayden?

My  "mom"  thought it sounded cool and I like your name. I have a question.

Shoot.

My science project idea needs a little tweaking.

Lol.

Should I do it on black holes and where do I get astrophysics books.

Yes and the library.

Ok I'll see you when the sun departs the earth's lips with thy libres in thy arm.

What?

I'll see you tomorrow night with the books.

Ok.

See you soon sweetheart. She didn't reply. That's okay right? If a girl doesn't reply? Is calling a girl sweetheart considered flirting? I could care less what she thinks of me. I'm fabulous. According to Casey's romance magazines I'm considered a bad boy. Not the normal bay boy, you could say. I smirk to myself and check the time. Only 9:30. Gosh, how the time passes so slowly. Or does it fly by? If time is a measurement of the duration of an event then wouldn't that mean time goes by very fast? Its impossible to go back in time when it continually moves forward. With every passing millisecond, we've all missed an opportunity to do something. Time is crazy. I slowly closed my eyes and sighed. Letting a slumber take over. My muscles went limp. A tingly feeling erupted in my toes and spread upwards until it hit my fingers. It made me shiver. I brought my legs closer and formed a ball. I fell asleep to the thoughts of randomness and Juliette with two t's.

*****************

Be my Hawaiian dancer on the dashboard

And I'll watch you all day

*****************

"7 a.m. waking up in the morning!" Blaine belts out as Friday comes on, on her portable radio. I groan and put the pillow against my ears.

"Shut the hell up, Blaine." I complain into the sheets. Ugh. She turned on the lights too.

"Shut up. Its too early in the morning for cussing."

"Its not even seven o'clock, you-"

"Nope. No cussing. Now get out of bed before I go get ice water." I jumped out of bed and picked her up.

"Not again!" Blaine has put ice water on me way too many times and its terrifying.

"You will rue the day you were born for touching me peasant! Minions! Get me down!" Nobody came though. It was just me and Blaine against the world. I put her down soon after and we laughed. I had to drive Blaine to school because I made her miss the bus. Blaine is my favorite so I don't mind. We are the only ones adopted. She was adopted before me as a baby. Her birth mother gave her up even before this beautiful young girl was born. She has never seen her real parents before and I feel that she deserves the world but only gets a pebble. She acts in a way that blows my mind. When I was adopted, I was hateful and mean to everyone but Blaine grew up with them and was nice to me. I just wish I could give her everything she deserves and not just what I never got. Blaine could become someone important and this family is holding her back. Maybe we can run away together. I'll take care of her on the streets and we can beg for food. That's my plan and I'll find a way to make it happen.

I saw Juliette as I walked into class. I wasn't late this time. Mr. Fredrick taught Chemistry and that's why I needed Juliette to tutor me. According to the state laws "Nobody is left behind". So therefore instead of retaking classes, I have to struggle with everyone else. That's why I'm in this horrific science class.

"Greetings, earthling." I whisper to Juliette as I slide into the seat besides her. She smiles secretively while opening her notebook.

"I haven't see that smile since Cecelia switched out." Josh said quite loudly. He sat in front of me and turned to face us. Cecelia was an aggravating brat with the voice of a chipmunk. You can only imagine how annoying that was. Juliette slapped his arm.

"Ow!" I leaned in closer to the group and spoke softly.

"Act like you're flirting or something." Josh looked confused but Juliette started right away with giggling and smiling a fake idiotic smile. She winked at me. At ME! I'm the one who is supposed to wink. I walked over to Kelsey who just walked in.

"Kelsey! Hey, I need to talk to you." She was with a group of girls blocking the door. Idiots. I pulled her out of the crowd.

"You know that kid over there?" I pointed to Josh and Juliette.

"Josh? Yeah I know him. Why?"

"You should go talk to him."

"What? Why?"

"You like him don't you? I mean you guys are meant for each other."

"Josh doesn't like me! He talks to other girls like Juliette. We rarely ever talk."

"Just do as I say. Trust me." She laughed.

"Like I would trust an Ashlers. But okay, I'll talk to him." She walked to her seat which just happened to be at the table next to Josh's. I settled onto the stool right beside Juliette. I glanced over but she was looking at the board. She looked lovely even with a smudge of marker on her neck. Who knows how that got there. I leaned in closer and rubbed the marker off. She flinched at first then tried to see what I was doing.

"Stop moving."

"Fine, bossypants." I eventually got the marker off but I also caught the attention of the rest of the class.

"Mr. Ashlers. Do you care to pay attention?"

"Yes sir. Juliette here had marker on her neck."

"Oh did she?"

"Yes Mr. Fredrick. I did." She replied.

"Why was Jayden looking at your neck in the first place?" Nicolas said from the back. I hate him. He's a jerk and blackmails people. He tried his trickery on me once but it backfired. Serves him right.

"Yeah, Jayden, why?" Juliette said. That question was laced with pure evil. she had a slight blush on her cheeks while she poked my shoulder. I could either act sarcastic, answer honestly or lie.

"I thought I saw a majestic beast in the window but it was just my reflection. When I started to turn back to the board I noticed a purple streak on your neck." I smiled and spread my arms out wide.

"I don't know how we got so off topic but... blah, blah, blah." Mr. Fredrick continued on with the lesson. Soon class was over and I followed Juliette back to her locker.

"Hey, what are you doing tonight?" I asked her.

"Nothing. Well, I mean, I'll be reading so..." She pulled a book out and put two in.

"Good. Come over at 8:30-ish. Okay?"

"It seems a little creepy but okay. I'll be at my grandma's so yeah."

"Great. Bring comfy clothes."

"What kind of comfy?"

"Pajama pants and a regular t-shirt."

"Okaaayyyy..." She lifted an eyebrow so I winked at her. I lifted my elbow off of the locker next to hers.

"See you later, alligator."

"In a while, crocodile." I smiled back at her until I had to go around the corner.

"You guys are cute." Kelsey interrupted my thoughts. I just can't get away from these people.

"We're not a thing."

"You can't just expect me to talk to Josh and you stay all alone on Valentine's day." She leaned on one hip. "It's in three days." True Valentine's day is in three days but I don't want to make a move just yet.

"So you and Josh are a thing now? Wow that was quick."

"Well I kind of told him that he needs to ask me out or I'll look for someone else. So we're having our first date tomorrow night."

"Great! Good! If you have any other friends who need my expertise. You know where to find me." With that, I left for my next class.

"Mr. Ashlers. I see you're cold-hearted as ever." Mrs. Em says softly. She is quite young to be a teacher but she looks like a train hit her face. And her nose is definitely too long.

"My heart may be freezing but hell's hot for a good reason."

"Well, I'm glad that I'll only see you while I'm living."

"Don't worry, I'll find a way to break those golden gates so I can torture you. But for now, I'll let you have the first turn." She glared but I just smiled sarcastically and sat down.  Won't I have fun being roasted by the whole class for a second time this week. At least its Friday.

***********

What chapter should I have their "relationship" move along? Please help.

***********

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

222K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
17.8K 598 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
155K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
38K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...