CaSeY & ThE NOvA BoYz

By XxEdgeOfGloryxX

A CLICHE STORY? I THINK NOT!! Meet Casey; Eccentric, optimistic and just a tad bit crazy. Now meet the Nova B... More

*~*1*~*
*~*2*~*
*~*3*~*
*~*4*~*
*~*5*~*
*~*6*~*
*~*8*~*
*~*9*~*
*~*10*~*

*~*7*~*

13.6K 307 72
By XxEdgeOfGloryxX

Hahahahahaahha, I was laughing at the end of this chapter. *wipes eyes*

Brenda Song will be playing Molly Wu, the first girl-pal Casey has made :P

Song is "Barbie Girl" by Aqua. Watch the video! Its so funny to dance to XD

----

*~*Cacey's POV*~*

I was about a block away from the Nova Brother's house before Drew caught up with me.

      "Casey!" He called to me, jogging. "Wait up!"

      I ignored him and kept pushing the bike along with me since my thigh hurt too much to ride it. I didn't feel like talking to any of the brothers right now. Adam got me fuming. I mean how could he!? My poor Stephie-Bear.

      Drew walked beside me in silence, hands in his jean pockets. It was a few minutes later before I finally spoke to him. "Your brother is a jerk."

     He sighed. "Yeah, he gets it from our dad."

     "Should I punch him too?"

     Drew laughed and covered it up with a cough. "Uh...I'd actually love to see that. Our father is an ass."

     "Hmph!" I looked away from him and kept walking.

     "What you did back there, Casey...it was epic."

     "Well I'm so glad that I could be of an entertainment for you. Note sarcasm."

    Drew chuckled and shook his head. "No, it's just that no one has ever hit Adam before. Ever. It's a shock for him but he deserves it for being such an A-hole."

     I looked at him. "Why are you here, Drew?"

     He quirked a brow at me. "What, do you hate me too now? Can't I walk you home?"

    "I guess," I grumbled. "And I don't hate you. I don't hate any of you."

    "Even Adam?"

    "Even Adam. I'm just royally ticked at him right now."

    "I apologize for him."

     " I don't need your apology," I said, "he needs to be the one to apologize to Stephanie."

     "You know," Drew began, " not that I'm trying to stick up for what Adam had done to your cousin but I have to admit that he had made it pretty clear to her from the beginning that he didn't want to be in a relationship."

    "Perhaps," I raised my chin up, "but a woman's heart is a delicate thing."

    "Yeah," he agreed.

     We fell into a comfortable silence, each with our own thoughts. I looked up at the sky and smiled at the stars twinkling above. It was such a nice night outside. Nothing like a peaceful stroll under the stars after punching the face of one of the most good-looking and sought after guys in my new school. Not that Adam hadn't deserved it.

     I glanced at Drew's profile. He too was gazing at the stars. "Hey."

     He looked at me and smiled. "What?"

    "Is he okay?" I quickly looked away. "Not that I care or anything."

     I heard him chuckle. "Other than a bruised ego, Adam is fine."

     "I busted his lip."

     Drew chortled then cleared his throat. "Uh, don't worry about it. It'll heal."

     I chewed my bottom lip, feeling a little guilty for punching his brother like that. My hand still throbbed from the force of my blow. "He probably hates me now."

    "He'll get over it, Casey."

     "Really?" I asked, feeling hopeful.

      "Maybe...the guy can hold a grudge sometimes."

     My face fell. Well damn, I sighed.

    "Hey, Casey."

     "Hmm?"

     Drew glanced at me. "We should go on a date."

    I stopped right on my tracks to gape at him. "Seriously?"

    He grinned in response. "Yeah, why not?"

    "But...why?"

    "I like you. You're pretty funny."

    "Should I wear a clown suit to the date?"

    He chuckled. "See, that's what I mean. Everything you do and say are pretty damn funny."

    I stared at him. He wanted to go on a date because I entertained him? I have to admit that I was a little bit disappointed. At lease he could have said it's cause I'm so damn cute and adorable. Now I felt like a sideshow freak.

    I sighed and continued walking, pushing the bike beside me. "Casey?" Drew followed me. "You okay?"

    "Fine," I sighed again.

    "Hey."

     I looked at him. "Hmm?"

     Drew stopped me and lifted my chin up with a finger. "Don't sigh like that. You're too cute to have the blues."

    My eyes widened. "You think I'm cute?"

    A playful smile curved on his lips. "Casey, I think you're pretty damn cute."

    I smiled. Awwwww yeeeah. What girl wouldn't want to be called 'pretty damn cute' by a guy like Drew? I was practically glowing from his compliment.

    "So, will you go on a date with me? Say...this Saturday?"

     Saturday? That was only a day away! I smiled brightly at him. "Sure!"

     "Alrighty then." Drew flung an arm around my shoulder as we starting walking again. "Where do you want to go?"

    I thought about it. "Hmm, I like going to the Zoo."

    "The Zoo it is."

     "We can look at the monkeys and feed the llamas."

     Drew nodded. "Anything else?"

    "Oh! Oh! We can look at the giraffes and the seals. Oh! And the lions and tigers! We have to see them too."

    "Of course."

    I cheerfully chattered the rest of the way home, telling Drew all the things we could do and eat while at the Zoo. He listened, making comments here and there that brought a smile to my face.

    I can't wait for our date!

***

Saturday couldn't come fast enough.

    I spent all Friday daydreaming about my date with Drew the next day. A lot of the teachers scolded me for not paying attention in class but how could I? I'm going on a date with Drew Nova...DREW NOVA!

    I wanted to tell everyone I talked to but I kept my mouth shut because I wanted it to be just my little secret for now. I wanted to savor the moment so I just skipped gleefully to my classes, ignoring all the strange glances shot my way. Not even Stephanie's grumpy mood could bring me down. Nope, no siree.

    "You seem more cheerful than usual," Molly, a girl I had befriended in P.E class told me as we did our stretches outdoors.

    I smiled at the cute Asian girl stretching beside me. And Molly Wu really was a cute girl. She was petite with chubby cheeks, tanned skin, and light brown eyes that matched her shortly cropped hair. Sometimes I would take one look at her and can't help but revert back to my bad habit of pinching peoples cheeks.

    "Casey," Molly laughed as I pinched her cheeks and made funny faces at her. "Stop it!"

    I laughed, letting her cheek go. "Yup, I'm pretty happy today."

   She rubbed her cheek. "Why's that?"

    I winked at her. "I have a date tomorrow."

    Molly's eyes widened. "Really? With who?"

    I looked around to make sure that no one was paying attention to us before I beckoned her to come closer with a finger. Molly leaned towards me and we huddled together. "Drew Nova."

    She shot me a look of surprise. "Drew Nova? No way!"

   "Shhhh!" I looked around quickly before huddling with her again. "Don't tell anyone! I wasn't going to say anything but I wanted to share my secret with at least one person."

    "You're secret's safe with me," Molly raised a hand, "scouts honor."

    I giggled.

    "But wow, Drew Nova. Now that's something. You've only been here for what, a couple of days and you already have a date with one of the most popular and good-looking guys in school? A Nova brother at that!" Molly shook her head at me in wonder. "Girl, you work fast."

    I flipped my ponytail back. "It's cause I'm just so darn cute and adorable."

    She smacked my arm and rolled her eyes. "Pfffft."

    "But aren't you excited for me?" I know I was!

     Molly smiled. "Of course I am! You go get him!"

     "Alright!" our Mr. Clean look alike P.E teacher shouted and blew his whistle. "Time to run on the tracks! Come on, lets go, lets go!"

    "When are you guys going?" Molly asked as we began to jog along the tracks.

    "Tomorrow! I'm so excited!"

    Molly laughed. "You should be! I heard he's a good kisser."

    I wiggled my brows at her. "He is."

   Her jaw dropped. "No way! You've kissed him already!?"

    I nodded. "He has soft lips."

    "Bitch," Molly shoved me playfully, "I'm so jealous."

    I covered my mouth and giggled.

    "And speaking of Drew Nova," Molly pointed at the tennis court across the field. "Check out whose class just came out."

    I looked and gasped. Ah! It was Drew! Ohmegod! "Drew!" I waved, "Drew over here!" I hadn't seen him during lunch because I had been stuck at detention for sleeping in one of my classes.

    Drew looked up from his conversation with one of his guy friends and smiled when he spotted me. He raised a hand and waved back at me.

    "Did you see that?" I squealed to the girls passing me, "Drew waved at me. Did you see him, Molly?"

    Molly laughed at my girlish excitement. "Yes, Casey, we saw."

    When we reached the other side where Drew and his classmates were playing tennis, I paused by the iron criss-crossed fence and waved at him again. "Hey Drew!"

    He glanced back and sent me a crooked smile. "Casey." He looked so cute in his blue tennis shorts and white shirt.

    "Come on," Molly tugged my arm. "If Mr. Stelzer sees that we're slacking we'll get in trouble."

    "Aw," I pouted and started jogging with her, shooting Drew a longing glance. But I didn't have to stay way from him for long! Fifteen minutes later our P.E teacher gathered us right in front of the tennis court fence to do more stretches and jumping jacks.

    I used that opportunity to check Drew out as I did my stretches. Every now and then he would glance back and send another crooked smile that had me giggling. The guys from the tennis court started whistling at the girls as we stretched. It was no wonder really. All the girls were wearing short shorts and a thin white tank top to keep from passing our from the heat.

    Some of the girls giggled and sent flirtatious looks at the guys who encouraged them with more whistling and cat calls since the teachers weren't there to stop them. Our P.E teachers had disappeared for a while to speak with each other, leaving the students free to do whatever we want until they got back.

    "Looks like Sandy Daniels has her eye on your man," Molly elbowed me and nodded to the pretty dark haired girl sending Drew flirtatious smiles and wiggles from her finger. Not to be out done, I huffed and walked over to her. Bumping Sandy Daniels aside with my hip, I smiled and waved at Drew.

    Drew grinned and nodded to me.

    Making sure that his eyes were still on me I pulled my ponytail free, shaking my hair while I smiled at him. Drew lifted his brows at my action but kept right on grinning. I tried to call out his name but was rudely cut of when Sandy decided to get even and shoved me aside.

   "Hi Drew!" She waved at him.

   "Sandy," Drew nodded to her.

   I huffed and bumped her with my hip. She glared at me. I glared at her. We glared at each other for a whole minute before she huffed and stormed off. I stuck my tongue out at her. My tongue froze when I realized what she had planned.

    Sandy had her back faced to us as she bent down, pretending to stretch. She glanced back and grinned when the guys started whistling at the sight of her skinny round butt. Well damn! Fine, two can play that game!

    "Uh, Casey," Molly said as I walked past her.

    "Hold on, Molly," I said, waving a hand. "I'm busy."

    I took the spot next to Sandy and stretched my arms up, making sure that my boobs strained against my shirt. Sandy glared at me and turned to do jumping jacks, her small breasts jiggling as she did so.

    Le gasp! The skank wasn't wearing a bra!

    I gaped at her and turned to look at Molly who made a face and shrugged. Well hot damn! I wasn't about to lose out to her! I pretended to stretch, posing in suggestive positions as I did. I used the breeze to my advantage, shaking my hair and turning my head to Drew's direction with a tempting smile as the light wind blew against my hair.

    Hell, I gave the playboy bunnies a run for their money with all the poses I did while I was "stetching" Look out Hugh Hefner! Playboy Bunny Casey's in town!

      The guys surrounding Drew shouldered him and patted his back, laughing and teasing him as Sandy and I went all out to draw his attention. Yeah, I knew we were making a spectacle of ourselves but somewhere along the way I actually started to have fun with my silliness, blowing kisses his way and winking at him.

     I wasn't even paying attention to the stinging on my thigh from my cut last night anymore, too busy enjoying myself. "I'm a barbie girl," I sang, "in a barbie world. Life in plastic, it's fantastic."

    Sandy stopped her "stretches" and shot me a strange look.

    I threw my head back and laughed, dancing around. I spun and pointed at Drew. "Make me walk, make me talk, do whatever you please." I paused and did Marilyn Monroe pose, placing my hands on my thigh and leaning my shoulders forward . "I can act like star, I can beg on my knees."

     Pretty soon I had most of the girls dancing with me, singing "I'm A Barbie Girl" to the guys.  "Come on barbie, let's go party," some of the tennis guys joined in on the fun, singing back to us while pumping their hips forward vigorously in a playful but suggestive manner.

    I walked over to the fence and beckoned Drew with a finger and a taunting smile. "You can touch, you can play, if you say I'm always yours."

    Drew laughed when I puckered my lips against the fence, but to my delight he complied and gave me a kiss.

    "What am I going to do with you?" He chuckled when he pulled back.

     "Casey!" Molly called behind me in warning, "the teachers are coming!"

    I sent Drew a wink and blew him a kiss before turning around and going back to normal stretches by the time the teachers arrived.

     I grinned at Sandy and she glared and looked away. I wanted to laugh. Yup! I definitely can't wait for my date.

-----

LOL while I was writing I played the song "Barbie Girl" and I could just imagine Casey doing all those silly poses. Hahaha! Even the singing I could imagine. hehe ^_^

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 49 18
Two brothers both vying for the heart of one woman, but there's a catch, she's already one brothers wife. Book 1: My Brothers Wife Book 2: My Fiancé...
546K 26.7K 26
Alex, Liam and Marcus have spend years roaming all around the world, trying and failing to find a place to live. When they finally set their eyes on...
540K 22K 37
[Book 1] "I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn't something about you at all. It was just you."...
2.7K 893 21
My name is Nova Cassidy. Except, it's not. »»-----  -----«« Cover photo does not belong to me. Made with Canva. Suitable for readers 13+