THE GANGSTER'S DIARY

By KoiLineBriones

[LIVING with the GANGSTERS Parallel Story] Ano nga ba ang mga tumatakbo sa utak ng isang gangster na tulad ni... More

THE GANGSTER'S DIARY
BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE...
FOREWORD
1st Entry
2nd Entry
3rd Entry
4th Entry
5th Entry
6th Entry
7th Entry
8th Entry
9th Entry
10th Entry
11th Entry
12th Entry
13th Entry
14th Entry
15th Entry
16th Entry
17th Entry
18th Entry
19th Entry
20th Entry
21st Entry
22nd Entry
23rd Entry
24th Entry
26th Entry
27th Entry
28th Entry
29th Entry
30th Entry
31st Entry

25th Entry

658 36 2
By KoiLineBriones

25th Entry

Incurable Disease. Yes, Krung-Krung is like an incurable disease to me, a type of malignant disease that I don't even want to cure myself.

For the first time in my fcking existence, after seeing how much pain she has gone thorugh after accidentally learning about everything, I wanted to be selfish. I wanted to be selfish with her and take care of her by myself.

After that tragic accident that caused Ate Hera and that child's life, I promised myself not to think of my welfare anymore. I don't even have the slightest right to think of myself after letting two innocent people die right in front of my eyes. But tonight, I wanted to be selfish.

I wanted to take care of Krung-Krung. I wanted to be the one to wipe those beautiful tears away. I wanted to be the one to make her forget about that fcking bastard. And no matter how much I try to deny it, I want her all by myself.

Is that even too much to ask for?

-Blake

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.6K 53
The Madrid-Esquival siblings Nora, Fort, and Ansel, find love through their phones...and go from there. *** Nora's crush on her older brother's teamm...